real life-- questinons?

I offer u a glimpse into my world , big boy adult toys . not mommys credit card here , Professional Engineering .. any questions u ask IRL. all that talking trash on forums is for that 18 n under crowd. contact me for inquirys. https://twitter.com/MidieastSTUDIO/status/590239297619492865/photo/1?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=fb&utm_campaign=shinesteeler&utm_content=729759293554089985 200/hr. and yea I prolly mixed one your fav rappers/singers. HMU

Edited by Karl Lennox
Aabrams likes this
Just now, Karl Lennox said:

its people like you , im sure ur a kid. my studio speak for it slef I don't need to prove anything to you child bye Felicia , n look up the credits if u know what that is

I'm 23, and your studio is shit m8. 

your monitor placement is shit, you have no sound proofing, and your workplace is cluttered and inefficient. 

but don't dare take it to real life cuz u might loose that huh? ingame ur tuff typing . anyway last time leave the page or ill report u for general trolling and harassment I mean I don't even talk to u and who the hek is your cheerleader u got? go somewhere I check this thing every like4 days yall be on here evr minute of every hour

7 minutes ago, Karl Lennox said:

yea im sure hate runs deep young pattawon

Seriously Big Time Studio man,Invest in a few spelling Lessons,How can you be the best Studio in Virginia if you spell at a 3rd grade level? Your English teacher must be ashamed.When she's done doing the laundry for her wee little Karl-Poo.

*Edit* Didn't want the joke to go above your head so I'll explain,I'm saying she is also your mother,I.E you're home schooled.

Edited by Infamy

ok yea , your sooo right, im sorry , that guy has hits on the page for the equipment not because of his skill or studio bro I know it hurts to loose but its true and u cant do anything either of u, ur lives suck , im sorry , and mine isn't bad, and if u knew anything kid, no one uses dbx in studios so that's from like 1990 equipment , but im sure someone as educated as u were aware of that. look I love the love guys , its great ! see I tag these to my pages so people can choose to follow I actually have a pool going on you infamy.but hey if u don't know what that red button does I suggest u don't touch it .. lmao n did u find a random studio in a state that I don't live in and compare it to me ? my point...smh

ok yea , your sooo right, im sorry , that guy has hits on the page for the equipment not because of his skill or studio bro I know it hurts to loose but its true and u cant do anything either of u, ur lives suck , im sorry , and mine isn't bad, and if u knew anything kid, no one uses dbx in studios so that's from like 1990 equipment , but im sure someone as educated as u were aware of that. look I love the love guys , its great ! see I tag these to my pages so people can choose to follow I actually have a pool going on you infamy.but hey if u don't know what that red button does I suggest u don't touch it .. lmao n did u find a random studio in a state that I don't live in and compare it to me ? my point...smh

Yeah m8, we have no skill ;) 

That's why we've worked with artists like Blueprint, Mekka Don, and Twenty One Pilots lol 

2 minutes ago, Karl Lennox said:

He's got a Pool going on me,That's fucking weird.Why does he menion me everytime someone else is calling his shit?

its like nothing but ds cheerleaders . I mean do yall even get kills in the game or u just troll there too like in real life? I mean why are yall even on the page? is it bothering you to see someone with shit that u don't have? I don't get the hate in ya blood lil guys. cookies in the cabinets

uhuh and u a professional and know all about mixing and mastering now? lmaoo im out be safe ya kids too much

It's only fitting that you leave once someone shows up who actually knows what the fuck they're talking about and makes you look like a dumbass. 

Congrats on getting The Game and Cassidy in your studio, there's a difference though. 

People pay us to use our studio, we don't pay them

The Game and Cassidy have deals with Sony, they're working with Rick Rubin not some dude with a bathroom studio. 

Edited by epTic
HotWings and Azeh like this