Make Medic Helis FREE

As a full-time EMT, I spend a heap of money on these helicopters. Often times they don't last long because of the dangerous nature of my missions. Please consider this for all of the Medics who love to play Asylum.

here is a few examples of my helicopters going down during a mission, completely unacceptable that I have to pay 5k each time I crash my helicopter.

Kind Regards,

Medic Pilot

"My mission"

Motherfucker you make it sound like you just infiltrated Kim Jong Un's house to revive someone

You're taking a heli somewhere in a video game where you're not need 99% of the time because you're useless and we have defibs.

you're saying that its "unacceptable" that you have to pay to vdm someone. Not even a medic sterotype, its in your video. 

Mr.Purple and Patrick Swayze like this
54 minutes ago, Scott said:

"My mission"

Motherfucker you make it sound like you just infiltrated Kim Jong Un's house to revive someone

You're taking a heli somewhere in a video game where you're not need 99% of the time because you're useless and we have defibs.

you're saying that its "unacceptable" that you have to pay to vdm someone. Not even a medic sterotype, its in your video. 

wnIaRyJ.gif?noredirect

Scott, of all people who wouldn't see the troll in this, I didn't expect you. Truly disappointing.

Edited by Medic Pilot
21 hours ago, Medic Pilot said:

As a full-time EMT, I spend a heap of money on these helicopters. Often times they don't last long because of the dangerous nature of my missions. Please consider this for all of the Medics who love to play Asylum.

here is a few examples of my helicopters going down during a mission, completely unacceptable that I have to pay 5k each time I crash my helicopter.

Kind Regards,

Medic Pilot

+1