Where did all the gangs go?

No one ever does shit on S2 anymore. Whatever happened to the back to back prison breaks, banks, feds? All we get now is an occasional bank robbery by some trolls who can't shoot for shit. Now I know it's cop, we "should be focused on RP" but it doesn't mean that we shouldn't be fighting or that we shouldn't care about it. Only reason I continued to stay/play as cop was because of all the crazy shit gangs used to do like camping HQ's, hunting down cops, spamming the shit out of feds/banks/prison breaks etc. Of course everyone has their own reasons for playing cop. Some like fighting more and some like to RP more. Shit is just starting to get extremely stale for the majority of us that like to fight.

#Removecivgroupcap :pogchamp:#Copslikefightingtoo

I dont know about S2, but when we did a 6 man bank robbery on s3 yesterday, there was 9 cops on we started and when we were all lethaled, there was 21 cops on the server. I assume that smaller gangs in eu time dont bother because of the amount of cops logging on to get that easy paycheck

Edited by Budbringer
JIMBO, Mr.Purple, Gatorade and 10 others like this
3 minutes ago, Slittcer said:

No one ever does shit on S2 anymore. Whatever happened to the back to back prison breaks, banks, feds? All we get now is an occasional bank robbery by some trolls who can't shoot for shit. Now I know it's cop, we "should be focused on RP" but it doesn't mean that we shouldn't be fighting or that we shouldn't care about it. Only reason I continued to stay/play as cop was because of all the crazy shit gangs used to do like camping HQ's, hunting down cops, spamming the shit out of feds/banks/prison breaks etc. Of course everyone has their own reasons for playing cop. Some like fighting more and some like to RP more. Shit is just starting to get extremely stale for the majority of us that like to fight.

As soon as a gang takes over the career cop cries about gangs being meanies. As soon as they leave people are bored as hell. Vicious cycle.

Alex:), Crossfade, Frizzy and 1 other like this
1 minute ago, Budbringer said:

I dont know about S2, but when we did a 6 man bank robbery on s3 yesterday, there was 9 cops on we started and when we were all lethaled, there was 21 cops on the server. I assume that smaller gangs in eu time dont bother because of the amount of cops logging on to get that easy paycheck

Cops magically appear when there's a fed/bank/prison.

Today I was playing with 4 cops on server 3, and someone started a prison break. It ended with 10+ cops in the channel. The amount of people that login just for the paycheck is ridiculous...

Roice, Budbringer and Mr.Purple like this
7 minutes ago, epTic said:

all the gangs play at night when there's no cops online so they can act like they're good at the game. 

:pogchamp:

3 minutes ago, Millar said:

You guys should go P1, we need more cops on there :) 

I wish :(

2 minutes ago, Agent X said:

As soon as a gang takes over the career cop cries about gangs being meanies. As soon as they leave people are bored as hell. Vicious cycle.

Depends on the server you're playing on. Some precincts are full of care bears and some aren't.

3 minutes ago, Vash said:

Cops magically appear when there's a fed/bank/prison.

Today I was playing with 4 cops on server 3, and someone started a prison break. It ended with 10+ cops in the channel. The amount of people that login just for the paycheck is ridiculous...

You could say it's for the paycheck but you also have to keep in mind that cop is extremely stale on some servers, shit I would do the same sometimes. It'll go as far as cops entering a turf now when it goes red because of how boring it gets.

Crossfade and Vash like this
7 minutes ago, Slittcer said:

Cops that play on server 2, for the most part, are scumbags. By scumbags i mean the type of cop that plays right at the edge of the rules. Sirens and insta shoots you, tries to ''rolling barricade'' but is just out to fuck your day up, shit like that and more but im sure you can use your imagination . Now there is some good cops but for the most part the bad ones outweigh the good ones and thats why most gangs just stick with cartels now that they're not shit.

Rodrigo, Millar and .Sean like this
3 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Cops that play on server 2, for the most part, are scumbags. By scumbags i mean the type of cop that plays right at the edge of the rules. Sirens and insta shoots you, tries to ''rolling barricade'' but is just out to fuck your day up, shit like that and more but im sure you can use your imagination . Now there is some good cops but for the most part the bad ones outweigh the good ones and thats why most gangs just stick with cartels now that they're not shit.

+1

Not fun at all 

6 minutes ago, PeggerZ said:

All about the RP fam

nah man fuuuu the RP!

2 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Report the little shits son, I just want fights again. Buff the payout of the fed and bank?

Olivia, Roice, Mr.Purple and 1 other like this
17 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

last time i checked they're not supposed to lethal unless there is a good cause, ofc this is the policy i knew.

Just now, Slittcer said:

nah man fuuuu the RP!

Report the little shits son, I just want fights again. Buff the payout of the fed and bank?

It has nothing to do with the bank or the fed. Why buff the fed and bank when we can fight cartels and get just as much as both of those combined without the hassle? You dont get it. Gangs dont wanna deal with cops because they are scumbags, theres nothing else to it. Cop life is pretty much dead if you consider what it use to be like. Before cops actually tried to speak with you. Now its just sirens and a stanag. 

6 minutes ago, Boris said:

I think perhaps lowering the price of guns a little could encourage more fighting.

I'd definitely like to see the fed buffed. Place small vaults of 20k dirty money in each dome.

5 minutes ago, IShinigamibakaI said:

i love spending 30k on gear when arms is constantly being taken 

Didn't they fix and lower the prices of guns for rebels? Fed payout def needs to be buffed. I can't remember the last time someone did an actual fed. 

6 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

And also the fact that you are writing this looking for civs to fight cops essentially, and just removed the server 2 two life rule is kind of retarded.

I'm not saying I want to fight 24/7, but something to happen at least once every hour. I'll be lucky to see something happen in a restart. Just like how you guys were getting bored as shit before the cartel updates, we're getting to that point as well since most of you have moved back to that.

Edited by Slittcer
34 minutes ago, Slittcer said:

I have been taking a break ever since battle-eye has been on and off for obvious reasons. Also when gear was just ridiculously expensive to buy it really turned me off did not do too much investigation after the fact if it was intentional or not but I plan on making a return when things get sorted out!

Edited by Frizzy
Just now, Slittcer said:

Didn't they fix and lower the prices of guns for rebels? Fed payout def needs to be buffed. I can't remember the last time someone did an actual fed. 

I'm not saying I want to fight 24/7, but something to happen at least once every hour. I'll be lucky to see something happen in a restart.

Understandable, but for that to happen there needs to be a change in attitude towards the rebel/civ life so that not every civ is seen as a paycheck waiting to be lethaled because thats essentially what its become.

Mahdizzle and Roice like this
3 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Understandable, but for that to happen there needs to be a change in attitude towards the rebel/civ life so that not every civ is seen as a paycheck waiting to be lethaled because thats essentially what its become.

And that's different from gangs doing prison breaks with NOBODY IN THE FUCKING PRISON how? 

Don't act like it's a one way street, gangs are just as much to blame as cops. 

If you do bank/fed/prison for 2 hours nonstop with 5 cops online, I don't feel an ounce bad for what happens when cops actually start logging in. 

Olivia likes this

@Slittcer no offense but p2 has some a-hole cops even seen a LT use language at someone after he was in cuffs. And the constant respawning from cops makes us only want to fight each other so then we have st least 5-10 min between fights. We had some fun last night but we still had to kill same cops 3 times til I had to log off. Also yes I agree fed needs more payout and bank so then rebels are tempted to do them even with the high risk. Banks turn into do I have enough ammo to kill each cop 4+ times before they MIGHT give up? Evens after bank is no longer being robbed cops keep coming and then they chase them to rebel. Make more cash to just make guns and take cartels then rob a bank/fed.

Just now, epTic said:

And that's different from gangs doing prison breaks with NOBODY IN THE FUCKING PRISON how? 

Don't act like it's a one way street, gangs are just as much to blame as cops. 

If you do bank/fed/prison for 2 hours nonstop with 5 cops online, I don't feel an ounce bad for what happens when cops actually start logging in. 

Your saying this like thats actually still happening but its not. Cant remember the last time ive actually done a bank/fed/PB.

There was a time when it was a two way street and both sides where just as in the wrong but right now its not. Gangs dont do feds, banks and prison banks but cops still find away to fuck you over.