°Torment° - Recruitment - [S4] [CLOSED]

In-game name: Sp^ceGod

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/38248fd89fca564ee1ba5c7fbb6f01f4

Previous gangs: haven't played since before 6.0 dropped played for a for weeks then quit, but i was in Bad Blood.

Why would you like to join Torment: after returning for a few days, and getting all these kills on cops fucking around doing solo prison breaks and such, i miss the aspect of being in a gang and doing gang activities so i thought i'd apply for a new gang

What can you bring to Torment: i have alot of experience in all the rebel activities such as prison breaks, reserve robberies, killing cops and rescuing gang members, im pretty smart when it comes to situational awareness and giving information to help.

How active will you be? At least 4 days a week if not more.

What current members could vouch for you: hmm a few members from your gang might remember me, like churu and addon 

but other than that no one really.

Edited by Sp^ceGod
/|/|0T4RD likes this
44 minutes ago, Sp^ceGod said:

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/38248fd89fca564ee1ba5c7fbb6f01f4

Previous gangs: haven't played since before 6.0 dropped played for a for weeks then quit, but i was in Bad Blood.

Why would you like to join Torment: after returning for a few days, and getting all these kills on cops fucking around doing solo prison breaks and such, i miss the aspect of being in a gang and doing gang activities so i thought i'd apply for a new gang

What can you bring to Torment: i have alot of experience in all the rebel activities such as prison breaks, reserve robberies, killing cops and rescuing gang members, im pretty smart when it comes to situational awareness and giving information to help.

What current members could vouch for you: hmm a few members from your gang might remember me, like churu and addon 

i would like to retract my application for now, thanks for your time.

15 hours ago, Sp^ceGod said:

After playing last night and talking with your gang members I would to reapply again, sorry for the indeciveness .

Edited by Sp^ceGod
Feenix and Anthony_ like this
16 hours ago, Sp^ceGod said:

can confirm, rekt me on cop, +1.

On 6/8/2016 at 5:30 PM, Anzy said:
On 6/2/2016 at 9:44 PM, Anzy said:

In-game name: Anzy

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required):https://gyazo.com/7088f15beebd41c6f2ec6a2bbc55d681

Previous gangs:  Raiders, Division

Why would you like to join Torment: I have taken a little break from asylum and wanted to get back into the server and this gang looks like a my greatest opportunity to come back.
What can you bring to Torment:I can bring above par tac coms,  a good shot, and great moments.
How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week) Since summer is coming up I will be on at least 6 days a week for at least 6 hours.

What current members could vouch for you: Coke, Church (if still in the gang), Goldy(only trial put still), and Goku(if he remembers me from division)

Retracting This app due to recent merge and the probability of me getting in has decreased

I beleive you joined a gang already so best of luck to you. Pending status off

On 6/7/2016 at 11:10 PM, Mike Santamaria said:

In-game name: Mike Santamaria / Mike S.

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/81c6876b24dd2ba0db2b2ac3245610d2

Previous gangs: FSA (kind of, couldn't fully join beacuase I am precincted to server 2)

Why would you like to join Torment:  I'm looking for an active gang that fights in regular basis and have people to chill, get new friends and give a try to civ life since I became carrer cop since I joined Asylum

What can you bring to Torment:  I'm not the best shoot but I can do well I am working on my piloting skills. Don;t let me drive, I crash to much any car and tend to crash armored vehicles to houses (dont ask me why) I have money and vehicles to give to the gang if needed. Also I can breing you a good time with all the stupide (nice) things I do. And the most important, vehicles so Sugarfoot can have more videos to make our day

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): 7 days a week, although I play a lot of cop due to my rank

What current members could vouch for you: Not sure if they know me or if they are willing to vouch for me.

Will send TS so you can play with us in the mean time while we finish the merge and figure the roster out. Im sure the other leaders will agree

On 6/7/2016 at 11:17 PM, Distinct said:

In-game name: Distinct

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/b2b1cafe71d3b099262e14986709de80

Previous gangs: Imperium, Donuts, Free Syrian Army, Blitzkrieg.

Why would you like to join Torment: Im looking for a chill out gang that knows how to fight and fights actively for control and sets its priority.

What can you bring to Torment: I am a active player and tend to keep good taccoms. I am experienced in cartels and such and can give an extra hand into fights.

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week) I will be active 7 days a week for a few hours atleast usually.

What current members could vouch for you: Not that im aware of.

Same thing as mike, will send TS so you guys can play as friends while we figure out our roster and how full we actually may or may not be

In-game name: WarmWatermelon

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/43b137c2052e127f60a486f3bcc7baa1

Previous gangs: Haven't played for quite some time but was a part of NATO and ATD back in the day

Why would you like to join Torment: after coming back to the game I am having a lot of fun playing asylum but I'm looking to start working in an organized group and work to take cartels, territories and kill cops.

What can you bring to Torment: I am a good shot at range and can give clear information in a firefight, I work objectively and thing before I act to outsmart my opponent. I am a good driver and pilot as well. Donor rank 5

How active will you be? At least 5-6 days a week

What current members could vouch for you: I was referred here by OwenSeven because we were gang buddies a while back but other than that I dont know.

7 hours ago, warmwatermelon said:

In-game name: WarmWatermelon

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/43b137c2052e127f60a486f3bcc7baa1

Previous gangs: Haven't played for quite some time but was a part of NATO and ATD back in the day

Why would you like to join Torment: after coming back to the game I am having a lot of fun playing asylum but I'm looking to start working in an organized group and work to take cartels, territories and kill cops.

What can you bring to Torment: I am a good shot at range and can give clear information in a firefight, I work objectively and thing before I act to outsmart my opponent. I am a good driver and pilot as well. Donor rank 5

How active will you be? At least 5-6 days a week

What current members could vouch for you: I was referred here by OwenSeven because we were gang buddies a while back but other than that I dont know.

Denied.

On 7/6/2016 at 10:10 PM, Mike Santamaria said:

In-game name: Mike Santamaria / Mike S.

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/81c6876b24dd2ba0db2b2ac3245610d2

Previous gangs: FSA (kind of, couldn't fully join beacuase I am precincted to server 2)

Why would you like to join Torment:  I'm looking for an active gang that fights in regular basis and have people to chill, get new friends and give a try to civ life since I became carrer cop since I joined Asylum

What can you bring to Torment:  I'm not the best shoot but I can do well I am working on my piloting skills. Don;t let me drive, I crash to much any car and tend to crash armored vehicles to houses (dont ask me why) I have money and vehicles to give to the gang if needed. Also I can breing you a good time with all the stupide (nice) things I do. And the most important, vehicles so Sugarfoot can have more videos to make our day

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week): 7 days a week, although I play a lot of cop due to my rank

What current members could vouch for you: Not sure if they know me or if they are willing to vouch for me.

Retracting this app thanks