$200,000 CASH! SERVER 6 STIMULUS PACKAGE ANNOUNCEMENT FREE!!! (limited time only)

IN AN EFFORT TO BRING AUSTRALIA BACK AND MAKE IT GREAT AGAIN I WILL BE GIVING OUT THE FIRST EVER AUSTRALIAN STIMULUS PACKAGE TO ALL NEW AND OLD CITIZEN!

obama.gif

Tonight and tomorrow at aprox 10:00pm EST time come to Australia Server 6

Sydney 

White Skyscraper across the main ATM

Will be marked on the map! Come there Admin will be there will record your account and transfer you money!

$200,000 if you come and play on 6!

tumblr_lz9t3tIVta1rp9k4to1_400.gif

Lets fill up the server at least for this weekend! You have nothing to lose, get money, spend money, stimulate the economy, try out new guns, new cars, new helicopters and save Server 6!

cash-money-animated-gif-16.gif

giphy.gif

RCON will be spammed with the hopes to fill the server bugs or not rain or shine!

Roberino, Sergio, Jamooze and 5 others like this

First... Australia is dead... I honestly believe the map itself is what's holding people back. The constant frame drop and memory leaks are killer for server and PC performance and usually the only fix is a complete restart of ArmA. Perhaps just mod a normal Altis map and call it good, that might be a good step in the right direction 

Edited by Patrick James
Anonymou5 and Dantalion like this

ioNiKT6.pngI really want to try out this server though because the car mod looks awesome. I cant connect because it wont let me install all the assets and when I try to manually download them I cant find the ones Im missing. 

Beetle_Custom & MrShounka_Yamaha_p ive looked around and cant find these but I have the rest.

Edited by Lunezo
Error Message
25 minutes ago, Lunezo said:

ioNiKT6.pngI really want to try out this server though because the car mod looks awesome. I cant connect because it wont let me install all the assets and when I try to manually download them I cant find the ones Im missing. 

Beetle_Custom & MrShounka_Yamaha_p ive looked around and cant find these but I have the rest.

you need to make sure you have all those mods in. Try unsubbing form all and resubbing if all else fails. Should work. You dont have CUP vehicles mod and Jonzie 

Just now, Mr Smirnoff said:

you need to make sure you have all those mods in. Try unsubbing form all and resubbing if all else fails. Should work. You dont have CUP vehicles mod and Jonzie 

unsubbing? like redownloading arma or removing and installing all the mods again this is what it says with all the mods installed now that I have found

7wuntZd.png

Edited by Lunezo
Just now, Lunezo said:

unsubbing? like redownloading arma or removing and installed all the mods again this is what it says with all the mods installed now that I have found

7wuntZd.png

yea just remove all mods and reselect all of the needed ones one by one. If all else fails. You are missing the beetle and yamaha there 

10 minutes ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

yea just remove all mods and reselect all of the needed ones one by one. If all else fails. You are missing the beetle and yamaha there 

I dont think those mods are supported by steam workshop anymore I found the Yamaha mod but it was deleted from steam workshop and I think that beetle mod is the Volkswagon beetle but the name is changed so it returns an error message saying its not a supported mod

The mods I think they are but they don't work

Yamaha R6

Volkswagen beetle

28 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

I understand the effort being put in to keep server 6 up and running but its gonna be popped for the weekend and then empty again. 

so lets have fun for the weekend shoot some fools fly some planes u know

plus its free ARMA weekend tons of noobs to kill lets hope. If it dies at least we gave it a good shot people.

Treeherder likes this
7 hours ago, Mr Smirnoff said:

We had 40 people max at one point not looking good for the faith of the server will try again Saturday!

I feel for ur loss considering u put a lot of effort in it. But the forums r full of people asking for a different map. Kinda tell u something?