«Ř» Renegade | Server 1/3 | Open

3 hours ago, Not_Ameixing said:

In-Game Name: Not Ameixing

Timezone: (UTC -3)?

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: 2700https://gyazo.com/227eccc1409ccf3269a207bffa611533

Previous Gang Affiliations: Project Syndicate

What can you contribute to Renegade?: Decent shot ,good Tac coms, and good team playing

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: i have been playing on precinct 1 for a long time, and some of my friends are in this gang, so i just wan't to help them

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional): Beef, Teddy, l1on

Denied :kappa: 

Edited by Teddy
Beef... likes this
On May 28, 2016 at 9:39 PM, St0rM said:

In-Game Name: Storm

Timezone:eastern

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours:https://gyazo.com/c1e5cebacae892d1145932e47b20d737 3700

Previous Gang Affiliations: Plague,Retribution SGS,Ac,Vendetta,RO[og]

What can you contribute to Renegade?: good shot

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?:Need some cool people to play with and that fight

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional):Protues

+1 wicked pilot and good shot 

In-Game Name: SystemChips

Timezone: EST

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: https://gyazo.com/1d75dc31fb10676067b94956cfee15a5

Previous Gang Affiliations: None. Just came from Olympus

What can you contribute to Renegade?: I really like fighting so whenever we are at a cartel I'm gonna be there. I excel at cqc but am still a nice shot.

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: Renegade seems like one of the best gangs on Asylum and I don't want to play with any shitters.

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional) 64Bit, Dannygurl, Tommy

3 hours ago, systemchips said:

In-Game Name: SystemChips

Timezone: EST

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: https://gyazo.com/1d75dc31fb10676067b94956cfee15a5

Previous Gang Affiliations: None. Just came from Olympus

What can you contribute to Renegade?: I really like fighting so whenever we are at a cartel I'm gonna be there. I excel at cqc but am still a nice shot.

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: Renegade seems like one of the best gangs on Asylum and I don't want to play with any shitters.

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional) 64Bit, Dannygurl, Tommy

Accepted for interview, TeamSpeak sent.

In-Game Name: BoLt

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: 683 https://gyazo.com/62d698913b553173586d28c9d7dd9eb1

Timezone: eastern

Previous Gang Affiliations: plague

What can you contribute to Renegade?: Coms are clear and im a decent player

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: So i can have some fun with everyone in the gang

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional): 64bit

Just now, savage (; said:

In-Game Name: BoLt

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: 683 https://gyazo.com/62d698913b553173586d28c9d7dd9eb1

Timezone: eastern

Previous Gang Affiliations: plague

What can you contribute to Renegade?: Coms are clear and im a decent player

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: So i can have some fun with everyone in the gang

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional): 64bit

Accepted for interview, TeamSpeak sent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2016 at 1:26 AM, The Reaper said:

Renegade Logo.png

Renegade Intro.jpg

Renegade is a group of skilled Asylum veterans, who in their endeavors became friends,

covering each other and lending their skills to each other to successfully complete operations.

These operations being : Banks , Cartels , Prisons , Federal reserve robberies , etc.

Renegade is about mutual respect, integrity, & honor.

We are always looking for more people that share our mindset.

If you are willing to join we don’t expect you to know everything

just listen to the people in command of renegade.

Renegade Requirement.jpg

16+ years of age (Not required, exceptions can be made)

Minimum of 800 Hours on Arma with a majority on Asylum

Maturity

Knowledge of  cartels, banks, & feds

Must follow all Renegade & server rules

Must have a working mic & access to TeamSpeak 3

Must be financially stable & able to make your own money

Renegade Format.jpg

In-Game Name:

Timezone:

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours:

Previous Gang Affiliations:

What can you contribute to Renegade?:

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?:

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional):

Renegade CoC.jpg

Members

(Capt.) The Reaper

(Capt.) Raza

(Lt.) Beef

(Lt.) Teddy?

(Sgt.) Corgi

(Sgt.) Payout

(Cpl.) Grakbar

(Cpl.) Migwell Santos

(Cpl.) Rafael

(Cpl.) Tommy

(Op.) Jimmy Balls

(Op.) ProjectGemini

(Op.) Faarooq

(Op.) 64Bit

(Op.) Proteus

(Op.) Devo

(Op.) Henry Hoover

Trials

Harry

SystemChips

Reaper update the damned roster lol

In game name: Osprey

Timezone: PDT

Arma 3 Hours/Asylum Hours: 2784380-a3.jpg approx ASylum Hours: 500

My best contribution to Renegade would definetly be my combat experience. I use tactics to defeat my enemies and results in me almost always winning the firefights. And with that i work very well in a team, and know comm callouts.

Im interested in join Renegade because this seems like a very professional  gang that still likes to have fun, and I feel i would fit right into the mold and be an effective member of your gang!

I don't know anyone in Renegade

On 7/9/2016 at 3:46 PM, Osprey said:

My best contribution to Renegade would definetly be my combat experience. I use tactics to defeat my enemies and results in me almost always winning the firefights. And with that i work very well in a team, and know comm callouts.

Im interested in join Renegade because this seems like a very professional  gang that still likes to have fun, and I feel i would fit right into the mold and be an effective member of your gang!

Accepted for interview

Ts info pm'd

In-Game Name: Xehons

Timezone: Central

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: 480

Previous Gang Affiliations: Shield, the saints, Weirdo gang, purple gang

What can you contribute to Renegade?: My combat skills

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: You guys seem like a good gang and I would like to prove my self to you

In-Game Name: Gazza ( I use random tags most of the time )

Timezone: GMT

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: 1,700 +

1700_hours.png

Previous Gang Affiliations: non worth mentioning

What can you contribute to Renegade?: I am very experienced with good combat skills and situational awareness but my pc is full of dust/dying and I get almost unplayable fps most of the time.

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?:  I have 200k in my bank and would like to practice with a gang at doing cartels as I only know OG arms callouts and need to learn the others 

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional): nope ( also no one likes me )

Edited by Gazza
13 minutes ago, william said:

That is because you have been playing Asylum for 3 days, think you are some big man yet no one likes you.

Now you are making this up when did I say I was a big man? proof or didn't happen.

- I apologize for making the recruitment thread a mess 

Edited by Gazza
1 hour ago, Gazza said:

In-Game Name: Gazza ( I use random tags most of the time )

Timezone: GMT

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: 1,700 +

1700_hours.png

Previous Gang Affiliations: non worth mentioning

What can you contribute to Renegade?: I am very experienced with good combat skills and situational awareness but my pc is full of dust/dying and I get almost unplayable fps most of the time.

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?:  I have 200k in my bank and would like to practice with a gang at doing cartels as I only know OG arms callouts and need to learn the others 

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional): nope ( also no one likes me )

-1 kicked from Lawless, and Primitive. Knows nothing about Cartels, Banks, Feds and how to run half the stuff on the server for money. Doesn't know how to make money and asks 100 questions on how to do this and that. He's a complete Idiot.

Edited by White
AdaM_ likes this
4 minutes ago, White said:

-1 kicked from Lawless, and Primitive. Knows nothing about Cartels, Banks, Feds and how to run half the stuff on the server for money. Doesn't know how to make money and asks 100 questions on how to do this and that. He's a complete Idiot.

+1

-1 for Gazza

9 minutes ago, White said:

i ask a lot of questions as well :unsure:

20 minutes ago, White said:

If you don't ask you don't learn...  and I already stated that I don't know any cartel callouts except og arms... ( money now that isn't a problem ) I know how to do a bank and prison break but not how to do the bars on a fed as I have never done that role - and you got mad at me and told me to cover east gate so I covered east entrance and you guys let the Chinese land an orca inside the fed and wipe you then I was pinned by cops and Chinese and you got mad at me for being the last one alive and dying because teammates covering my flanks died.

Did I mention recently a prim guy drove an ifrit into a .50 cal and got us all killed then blamed me for not decamping into a .50 cal and a guy sitting 5m away behind a rock waiting for me to decamp. nooo blame gazza not the spaz who drove an ifrit into a .50 and got us wiped Because we are Primitive and we chat shit about every gang including lawless 24/7 calling them shit but get wiped by them all the time. ( and prim comms are aids its literally people hotmic all the time and screaming i caught a bulbasaur on pokemon go )

Edited by Gazza
On 7/9/2016 at 0:46 PM, Osprey said:

ACCEPTED