«Ř» Renegade | Server 1/3 | Open

2 hours ago, Gazza said:

If you don't ask you don't learn...  and I already stated that I don't know any cartel callouts except og arms... ( money now that isn't a problem ) I know how to do a bank and prison break but not how to do the bars on a fed as I have never done that role - and you got mad at me and told me to cover east gate so I covered east entrance and you guys let the Chinese land an orca inside the fed and wipe you then I was pinned by cops and Chinese and you got mad at me for being the last one alive and dying because teammates covering my flanks died.

Did I mention recently a prim guy drove an ifrit into a .50 cal and got us all killed then blamed me for not decamping into a .50 cal and a guy sitting 5m away behind a rock waiting for me to decamp. nooo blame gazza not the spaz who drove an ifrit into a .50 and got us wiped Because we are Primitive and we chat shit about every gang including lawless 24/7 calling them shit but get wiped by them all the time. ( and prim comms are aids its literally people hotmic all the time and screaming i caught a bulbasaur on pokemon go )

if we r so shit then u must be god awful since u got kicked

2 hours ago, Gazza said:

If you don't ask you don't learn...  and I already stated that I don't know any cartel callouts except og arms... ( money now that isn't a problem ) I know how to do a bank and prison break but not how to do the bars on a fed as I have never done that role - and you got mad at me and told me to cover east gate so I covered east entrance and you guys let the Chinese land an orca inside the fed and wipe you then I was pinned by cops and Chinese and you got mad at me for being the last one alive and dying because teammates covering my flanks died.

Did I mention recently a prim guy drove an ifrit into a .50 cal and got us all killed then blamed me for not decamping into a .50 cal and a guy sitting 5m away behind a rock waiting for me to decamp. nooo blame gazza not the spaz who drove an ifrit into a .50 and got us wiped Because we are Primitive and we chat shit about every gang including lawless 24/7 calling them shit but get wiped by them all the time. ( and prim comms are aids its literally people hotmic all the time and screaming i caught a bulbasaur on pokemon go )

When the chinese landed in the fed, you died first because came with an sdar and diving suit lmao

5 hours ago, Gazza said:

In-Game Name: Gazza ( I use random tags most of the time )

Timezone: GMT

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: 1,700 +

1700_hours.png

Previous Gang Affiliations: non worth mentioning

What can you contribute to Renegade?: I am very experienced with good combat skills and situational awareness but my pc is full of dust/dying and I get almost unplayable fps most of the time.

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?:  I have 200k in my bank and would like to practice with a gang at doing cartels as I only know OG arms callouts and need to learn the others 

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional): nope ( also no one likes me )

cccafd5db8.jpg so must be true

Edited by McLovin'
3 minutes ago, McLovin' said:

11/10 shooting

That was a meme how many times I was not serious when I made that app you referenced 11/10 shooting from are you illiterate? oh no I remember you are banned so you can't see the gta forums wannabe gta rat.

41 minutes ago, william said:

You don't know me really so talk all you want...

You don't know me but you still chat shit to me like you know me....

18 hours ago, Xehons said:

In-Game Name: Xehons

Timezone: Central

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: 480

Previous Gang Affiliations: Shield, the saints, Weirdo gang, purple gang

What can you contribute to Renegade?: My combat skills

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: You guys seem like a good gang and I would like to prove my self to you

Denied

Edited by Miguel Santos
6 hours ago, Goyneyyy said:

This gang should die, sorry, STAY dead.

You got kicked from Renegade because you're pure toxicity and an rdmer that gave 0 shits.

And L1on for liking his post, you got kicked for stealing 200k from the gang account and lying about it. Which is expected of someone of your age due to immaturity.

Now if everyone will, keep this thread to recruitment only. Thank you

Raza

Edited by Raza
Akula likes this
12 hours ago, Raza said:

You got kicked from Renegade because you're pure toxicity and an rdmer that gave 0 shits.

And L1on for liking his post, you got kicked for stealing 200k from the gang account and lying about it. Which is expected of someone of your age due to immaturity.

Raza

Toxic lmfao. I wasn't toxic at all. But retard Reaper used that as an excuse to kick me, and thank fuck he did by the way. Low tier gang that will sink once again.

George likes this
2 hours ago, Goyneyyy said:

Toxic lmfao. I wasn't toxic at all. But retard Reaper used that as an excuse to kick me, and thank fuck he did by the way. Low tier gang that will sink once again.

well goyneyyy doing big things now and all the main people from renegade all applied for primitive and supposively were accepted, so this gang is no longer....gl hope to have some good fights 

George likes this
21 hours ago, Raza said:

Raza

I left fam i mean you can think in your head what ever you want but i left,  go back to being a shit player rachell dozell and goodluck

Edited by L1on
6 minutes ago, L1on said:

I left fam i mean you can think in your head what ever you want but i left,  go back to being a shit player rachell dozell 

Just get yourself banned again so everyone can hear the complaining for getting perm'd. The last time was quite entertaining :D.

But again, keep this thread to recruitment ONLY

Kthanxbai,

Raza

massi likes this
5 minutes ago, Raza said:

Just get yourself banned again so everyone can hear the complaining for getting perm'd. The last time was quite entertaining :D.

But again, keep this thread to recruitment ONLY

Kthanxbai,

Raza

when was i permed lel? Goodluck

Edited by L1on
On 7/17/2016 at 0:42 PM, Gazza said:

In-Game Name: Gazza ( I use random tags most of the time )

Timezone: GMT

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: 1,700 +

1700_hours.png

Previous Gang Affiliations: non worth mentioning

What can you contribute to Renegade?: I am very experienced with good combat skills and situational awareness but my pc is full of dust/dying and I get almost unplayable fps most of the time.

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?:  I have 200k in my bank and would like to practice with a gang at doing cartels as I only know OG arms callouts and need to learn the others 

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional): nope ( also no one likes me )

I would like to cancel my app due to you guys being strictly NA, I was looking for more of a mixed/EU gang. Thanks.