Asylum compensation mailbox

5 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

something like this on my previous server, works flawlessly, no need to log out for compensation, just go to your mailbox and claim, only problem would be people using it as a storage box to bypass money cap

True, but I think a way to avoid that is that your bank account + comp account cant go bigger than 1 mill combined. So if you have 200k in your comp account and 800k in your bank account, all the money you make is put into prestige

Crossfade and dennozZ like this
2 hours ago, Budbringer said:

With the mailbox thing from the exchange, what if a similar mailbox was added for compensation. This will save the admins for so much time and prevent people from having to wait for hours 5 days to receive their comp. So when an admin add comp to your account, you just open a comp mailbox at the atm and get all your comp :)

SMARTEST THING I EVER HEARD 

14 minutes ago, KBW said:

Just sent the message out. You'll be able to claim it at an asylum exchange location once the admins start using my function.

Will it be like "comp accepted, check your mailbox in game" and cut out the step of it being added, just from the forums or we still have to go in ts? I suppose it's however the admins choose to do it.

4 hours ago, Budbringer said:

True, but I think a way to avoid that is that your bank account + comp account cant go bigger than 1 mill combined. So if you have 200k in your comp account and 800k in your bank account, all the money you make is put into prestige

A buzzer should be added so the longer you wait to claim the comp, the louder it gets. :kappa:

Sneaky likes this
21 hours ago, Budbringer said:

With the mailbox thing from the exchange, what if a similar mailbox was added for compensation. This will save the admins for so much time and prevent people from having to wait for hours 5 days to receive their comp. So when an admin add comp to your account, you just open a comp mailbox at the atm and get all your comp :)

BUDBRINGER FOR ADMIN!... AGAIN!

21 hours ago, Budbringer said:

BUDBRINGER FOR DEVELOPER!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...