Why does everyone Seem to hate it its just another aspect to the game that can add lots more things to do it may not make things easy but it makes it challenging and interesting for example i was in the asylum teamspeak today and i was talking to bamf he said that he had like when you couldint see tire tracks and those things in the rain during a car chase and it made it more fun. 

On 5/16/2016 at 3:44 PM, Smee said:

RAIN = LAG = AIDS = PEOPLE COMPLAINING, Fair enough bring back some time in the dark

Rain may mean lag but hell if you lag that much from rain turn your damn graphics down or save up for a better computer or maybe some things to add to your computer.

On 5/16/2016 at 3:48 PM, WilliamS said:

Rain may mean lag but hell if you lag that much from rain turn your damn graphics down or save up for a better computer or maybe some things to add to your computer.

Some people can't or choose to not buy better specs than the minimum required, and they save a hell of a lot of money doing so.

Rain is not bad in the day, but during night it can get really, really, really bad. One of the memories that reminds me of rain is a friend named Inventz, I was in a gang with him and every night it would rain on server 5 and he would complain his fuckin ass off because he couldn't see or hear anything.

"Dude, every fuckin NIGHT it rains dude fucking hate this shit" *logs off* (he was Swedish)

Inventz and Goldy like this