A change to the Mag Repacking system

As you all know, right now if you want to repack your mags you have to drag and drop each mag and slowly repack every one of them. Well I've been playing some Exile recently, and on there if you want to repack your mags all you have to do is click 1 button and it repacks all of your mags in an instant. Would be nice if we could have the same feature on Asylum.  @KBW

24 minutes ago, Shepurd said:

As you all know, right now if you want to repack your mags you have to drag and drop each mag and slowly repack every one of them. Well I've been playing some Exile recently, and on there if you want to repack your mags all you have to do is click 1 button and it repacks all of your mags in an instant. Would be nice if we could have the same feature on Asylum.  @KBW

I think it's supposed to take some time to repack, like, if you had to repack irl it would take a minute.

It adds a layer of realness, take for example, if you had to decide to repack your mag in the middle of a firefight and the po-po were right around the corner.

Would you like full mags and risk being vulnerable for a minute or try to take them on with almost-empty magazines.

Just now, Kettles said:

I think it's supposed to take some time to repack, like, if you had to repack irl it would take a minute.

It adds a layer of realness, take for example, if you had to decide to repack your mag in the middle of a firefight and the po-po were right around the corner.

Would you like full mags and risk being vulnerable for a minute or try to take them on with almost-empty magazines.

You make a good point. I think it's intended to take a minute. But I just find it tedious having to pack one mag at a time. I personally always pack before I start fighting so I never get in situations like the one in your example. This is still an RP server though so I understand why it works the way it does. 

1 hour ago, KBW said:

I've never had a problem with this really... UI creating isn't my strong suit - the Exchange/message history windows being about the pinnacle of what I'm capable of in that department. Nevertheless, I'll see how the process can be made more convenient.

I love this guy.