How the Asylum Exchange Works

Mayhem

This video is to show anyone who is having troubles understanding how the Exchange works, it shows how to purchase vehicles, weapons or resources. It also shows how to sell Resources and Weapons. This video also explains how to claim items you have purchased and the money you are rewarded for selling an item. 

I didn't explain how the fee worked that well in the video but the way it works it as follows. When you put a weapons or vehicle on the exchange, it will charge you a small fee (depending on how much you made the offer for) if the Item is purchased, the fee is returned along with the money from the item bought. If the item is not purchased within the 3 day period. The fee is not returned, but the weapon/vehicle is.

Hope this video helps and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me via PM or on this topic

Dextrix, Virrx, badger and 2 others like this
Just now, Mr Smirnoff said:

?

When you click match offer to purchase their item, a confirmation will appear to make sure you want to purchase it, Then a box will appear saying "Type Amount to Buy" you will type in the exact amount you want to purchase from that person, but make sure they have it in stock, don't go over the amount they offer. Once you hit confirm it will purchase the amount you typed and will be awaiting in the Asylum Exchange Mailbox awaiting your retrieval. 

1 minute ago, Mayhem said:

When you click match offer to purchase their item, a confirmation will appear to make sure you want to purchase it, Then a box will appear saying "Type Amount to Buy" you will type in the exact amount you want to purchase from that person, but make sure they have it in stock, don't go over the amount they offer. Once you hit confirm it will purchase the amount you typed and will be awaiting in the Asylum Exchange Mailbox awaiting your retrieval. 

Oh you meant its in the video at 3 min lol I got it now! Its way too smart for me. 

10 hours ago, PJ - said:

Soo , how exactly does putting up a buying offer work? This is the only i cant quite figure out. 

When you want to buy a resource or  vehicle/weapon, you go to the left side and go to the item you want under the drop box, when you click the item you want, you click new offer. Its to the left of match offer in case the text doesn't show up for you. From there it will ask you for the buy price/quantity. 

sah likes this
4 hours ago, Ahyrenik said:

I made $34k off of lockpicks.

Worth.

Well worth it, excavate in Kavala or Sofia for a little bit, save lockpicks and sell, or collect barley by cocaine field, sell between 150-175 each , worth a little over 30k right there for 5 minutes of collecting

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2016 at 0:44 PM, Mayhem said:

No, but you can take them to the chop shop and sell them for a cash reward

Yeah but the chop shop is pretty shitty. I don't understand why you get 2500$ whatever car you bring. It should be based on it's value. Another activity, grand thef, that has now became useless.

Edited by MidnightNarwhal
25 minutes ago, MidnightNarwhal said:

Yeah but the chop shop is pretty shitty. I don't understand why you get 2500$ whatever car you bring. It should be based on it's value. Another activity, grand thef, that has now became useless.

The payment you receive is based on how much the vehicle is worth, chopping hatchback sports and offroad wont pay much, but chopping zamaks , HEMMTs and box trucks ect pay you more.