Walt Jr. 2nd Montage

5 minutes ago, Walt Jr. said:

Wanna see my clip? Looks a lot worse from my pov 

That dosent change anything fuckboy! He hit you, let you come back up and you even got a few kills! so what the fuck were you crying about! it might have looked like VDM on ur screen! but that dosen't chance the fact that he dident go out of the ifrit and kill you? same with the rest of our gang they dident kill you either! so why even report him monghead

Big Bird likes this
5 minutes ago, Juicy said:

That dosent change anything fuckboy! He hit you, let you come back up and you even got a few kills! so what the fuck were you crying about! it might have looked like VDM on ur screen! but that dosen't chance the fact that he dident go out of the ifrit and kill you? same with the rest of our gang they dident kill you either! so why even report him monghead

1 because your band of retards gang decides to talk shit after we wipe them. And 2 because you guys decided to try and push me to get a better shot while I was still on the ground that's why I made the report and that's why he got banned bye haters.

Beef... and Feenix like this
1 minute ago, Walt Jr. said:

1 because your band of retards gang decides to talk shit after we wipe them. And 2 because you guys decided to try and push me to get a better shot while I was still on the ground that's why I made the report and that's why he got banned bye haters.

No the only reason why he got banned was because you dident upload the video with you getting back up bitch! you're an idiot and everyone know it! 

Mahdizzle and Big Bird like this
Just now, Juicy said:

No the only reason why he got banned was because you dident upload the video with you getting back up bitch! you're an idiot and everyone know it! 

I did upload the video of me getting back up and almost getting shot the second I got back up. How many times have you been perm banned juicy? Relax buddy 

15 minutes ago, Walt Jr. said:

I did upload the video of me getting back up and almost getting shot the second I got back up. How many times have you been perm banned juicy? Relax buddy 

A LOT of times! but always get unbanned just like you said "How many times" normal a permban is only ONE but when people like you makes stupid reports people get unbanned JUST LIKE MAHDIZZLE because he should not have been banned!

Edited by Juicy
Mahdizzle likes this
5 minutes ago, Juicy said:

A LOT of times! but always get unbanned just like you said "How many times" normal a permban is only ONE but when Mongheads like you makes stupid reports people get unbanned JUST LIKE MAHDIZZLE because he should not have been banned!

I've only made 8 player reports in over a year of playing. If I'm a report happy bitch to you then so be it.

13 minutes ago, Walt Jr. said:

I'm not here about the whole vdm thing but when have you ever wiped us you guys have won fights but we have literally never been wiped by you guys at least not when Ive been there 

Agent X and Feenix like this
54 minutes ago, Walt Jr. said:

1. A period or a comma goes along way in actually trying to sound some what legit.

2. Feel free to get back to your 9th grade English class, you need need the help. 

Have a good day at school son. Don't forget your homework.

Spencer and Mahdizzle like this
17 minutes ago, Agent X said:

1. A period or a comma goes along way in actually trying to sound some what legit.

2. Feel free to get back to your 9th grade English class, you need need the help. 

Have a good day at school son. Don't forget your homework.

Sorry, I'll try to sound more professional for now on.