Farewell Asylum

Frizzy

It has been super fun and I have had a blast playing and meeting all of the people on these servers that I consider friends! I will most likely NOT be coming back and I want to make sure I say my peace with everyone. (the least I can do) Thanks for the good times! @all of the syndicate boys! @CoZi @Addon @Tye @xrantz @Chase @Lex @Right @Bubba @Madlibs @Goofy @Kingaroo @Yung God @antwon @Myk3 @susanna @Chris @Das Otter @Stereo @Don Corleone @heroinunicorn @L1on @FeenixG.Reno @DeVo @Tiefman @Beef@Tanner @Turtle @Slittcer @perm @Kennedy @Sick @badger @Rugged @Lang @Whitey @jester5716 If I have forgotten anyone please forgive me and I will be in my TS if anyone want to come and talk it has been a good run and thanks for everything. Help out the new players that come along that is what is going to make this community stay! Thanks to the admin team that I have personally talked to and gotten to know briefly! @BaDaBiNg_10-8 @Ghillie Dhu @Leady

Edited by Frizzy
bunni, Goofy, Kingaroo and 10 others like this
7 hours ago, epTic said:

even though you're an RDMing piece of shit in game, you seem pretty cool on the forums. 

DUDE! lol that was a while ago and I honestly thought that we were engaged because of the bank and you were heading to the bank to go and stop it so I killed you by the entrance. I am sorry and I got banned for it as I should have.

2 hours ago, Frizzy said:

DUDE! lol that was a while ago and I honestly thought that we were engaged because of the bank and you were heading to the bank to go and stop it so I killed you by the entrance. I am sorry and I got banned for it as I should have.

you know what? I like you, not many people take responsibility for their mistakes. 

hope you come back soon and we can play together :) 

Goofy and Frizzy like this