2v6 against R

Just now, Agent X said:

What is up with the resolution? Jesus the video is hard to watch while im counting pixels.

Lol. Please learn to spread out and not be a laughing stock.

Also. I have no idea. Sorry for the pixelation. I record in the highest bitrate possible, and render it in the same bitrate. As soon as I upload it to YouTube. It looks like shit. 

43 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

Also. I have no idea. Sorry for the pixelation. I record in the highest bitrate possible, and render it in the same bitrate. As soon as I upload it to YouTube. It looks like shit. 

Youtube compression OP as hell. Especially at cartels where its just brown. Youtube squeezes the fuck out of every last byte to save space. 

6 hours ago, TheRealLethal said:

Same shit happens to me, what i did was put down the bit-rate and put down the video encoding quality and it became a lot better.

i guess theres no more of that, lets just play and have fun, Everyone has to be at each others throats about which gang died first. honestly if i die cause i reloaded in front of an ifrit then i'd move on. no need to throw salt into the wounds and bring it up on the forums. But lets not preach here. (sort of what i've done. lel)

if you got too much sodium build up, then eat something sugary to get rid of the saltiness flavor in your mouth

Edited by DeVo
20 hours ago, SpiderMan said:

keep getting wiped by velocity.

tell your torment leaders to grow a pair a balls and go fight synergy

Lol, Besides that Lethal your fighting a community not a gang, congrats. 1v6 Lk but idgaf because they arent a cartel gang.

Edited by Feenix
12 minutes ago, DeVo said:

i guess theres no more of that, lets just play and have fun, Everyone has to be at each others throats about which gang died first. honestly if i die cause i reloaded in front of an ifrit then i'd move on. no need to throw salt into the wounds and bring it up on the forums. But lets not preach here. (sort of what i've done. lel)

if you got too much sodium build up, then eat something sugary to get rid of the saltiness flavor in your mouth

The salt here is too real, I'm embarrassed to be in the same gang as some of the people posting here. 

Let's all shut the fuck up and, you know, have fun. Instead of being keyboard warriors on the forums. 

Akula likes this
20 hours ago, [§] Jay said:

LOL rekt... it's not the fact that u guys don't fight its the fact that u guys literally will do a 12 man prison break against 3 cops instead of showing up to the cartel that u own,

You guys literally wait for us to log out and instantly go for cartels.

Pay day for the cops am I right? 

:kappa: 

• 1 year later...