A Christmas song by DarkKnight

So this is a metal Christmas cover that my friend and I wrote. I recorded it yesterday in my studio and just finished up with the mixing today. hope you all enjoy it and and have a great Holiday!!!

P.S. This is a instrumental so if you don't like metal because of the screaming your good to go!

This is awesome DarkKnight. I'm just glad you listened to my advice and switched to metal. Your last song (

) was… Puzzling.

Well your out of luck my brother. Even though you may have enlightened me to become a metal head I will not be providing you with an award. Plus i'm pretty sure I already gave you a Christmas present of 200k anyways. :D :cool: ;)

Not even one measly sexual favor in exchange for your deliverance from the evil emo threat? Whats a brotha gotta do Dark… Whats a brotha gotta do? By the way - when I get back on Tuesday - you better be ready to receive that 200k back with interest because I know you're going to hold that over my head till the end of time. =)

Also' date=' in addition to the owed sexual favor(s) previously mentioned, I will be listing a few songs that you should do.

Try covering this one, I dare you. =)

Windowpane, Opeth:

[url']https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaHp2Tf49r8​

The rest are just a few theme songs I think would sound cool done in a little heavier tone.

The OG Duke Nukem theme:

MGS2 theme:

Halo: CE thème:

Not even one measly sexual favor in exchange for your deliverance from the evil emo threat? Whats a brotha gotta do Dark… Whats a brotha gotta do? By the way - when I get back on Tuesday - you better be ready to receive that 200k back with interest because I know you're going to hold that over my head till the end of time. =)

Also' date=' in addition to the owed sexual favor(s) previously mentioned, I will be listing a few songs that you should do.

Try covering this one, I dare you. =)

Windowpane, Opeth:

[url']https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaHp2Tf49r8​

The rest are just a few theme songs I think would sound cool done in a little heavier tone.

The OG Duke Nukem theme:

MGS2 theme:

Halo: CE thème:

could reward him sexually with the sexual German accent ;)
  • 1 year later...
On 12/24/2015 at 6:31 PM, DarkKnight said:

So this is a metal Christmas cover that my friend and I wrote. I recorded it yesterday in my studio and just finished up with the mixing today. hope you all enjoy it and and have a great Holiday!!!

P.S. This is a instrumental so if you don't like metal because of the screaming your good to go!

BUMP CAUSE TIS THE SEASON AND IM BORED. (Nice cover btw dk)

DarkKnight and massi like this