what is this?

Just now, Bikstok said:

Not implemented yet.

Hopefully some kind of fighting location.

It's most likely meant for bounty hunting or police, A skiptracer is someone who by any means necessary finds another person. Therefor a skiptracer base would be where the skiptracer goes to examine clues that the person on the run left behind. Ideal this could be used to track bounties or something similar to that, Cops could go to the base and interrogate gangs to find out the location of their members. You could for example keep stationed officers who track a person every few minutes while another officer goes out and looks for the tracked person.... This is just a theory tho what asylum could do, No idea otherwise what their plans are but im assuming its coming out in the next patch... 

Furnie Mack likes this

Now this isnt 100% confirmed but I'm assuming it has to do when someone gets lethaled by a cop? The reason I believe this is so is because when I got on cop the first day this came out, I saw a man in an orange jumpsuit (prison clothes) just standing around. He was afk, but as soon as he came back he was completely confused, as well was I. I started questioning him and he told me that he got lethaled by the cops and all of a sudden appeared there. He later soft logged and upon entering back, he wasn't there anymore. Might of just been server error at the time though. Still not 100% sure.

Edited by Fat Guy
2 hours ago, Fat Guy said:

Now this isnt 100% confirmed but I'm assuming it has to do when someone gets lethaled by a cop? The reason I believe this is so is because when I got on cop the first day this came out, I saw a man in an orange jumpsuit (prison clothes) just standing around. He was afk, but as soon as he came back he was completely confused, as well was I. I started questioning him and he told me that he got lethaled by the cops and all of a sudden appeared there. He later soft logged and upon entering back, he wasn't there anymore. Might of just been server error at the time though. Still not 100% sure.

That was because Bamf left one of those NPCs as "playable".

For the record.

Its going to be a new zone where the cops can RP with im guessing high bounty criminals just like they all raved about on S6 - with also being a counter activity where the cops defend the skip tracer base against rebels for once. Kind of a reverse activity for Rebel Vs Cops. 

Or im full of shit , time will tell

2 hours ago, Sugarfoot said:

Its going to be a new zone where the cops can RP with im guessing high bounty criminals just like they all raved about on S6 - with also being a counter activity where the cops defend the skip tracer base against rebels for once. Kind of a reverse activity for Rebel Vs Cops. 

Or im full of shit , time will tell

Usually the ladder