Farewell APD (twitch viewers/civs) (3rd June)

NomaKasd

Watch my last cop strim on 3rd June(my birthday :P) If you are going to miss my Role Play etc as Lieutenant NomaK

www.twitch.tv/nomakasd

For those who have been hearing the rumours amongst Server 1, yes it is true I'm am turning in my badge and gun :( 

and it is with a heavy heart that I must regrettably say farewell to the APD after just over a year of what 
has been an awesome experience.

I joined the APD in April 2015 with the goal to make the experience at least on server 1 a more enjoyable experience for the rest of the community by weeding out corrupt half wit cops, increasing good trust between the APD and the gangs, better role playing as an officer and letting the civilians know we actually did care and we're mostly available when they needed us.

On May 2015 I knew during my cadet week that I already wanted to be Captain not just for me but for the community also, to which a lot of you had shouted me on and been very supportive <3 thank you.

As soon as I got promoted with flying colors, I raised through the ranks incredibly fast but unfortunately in the month of Sept 2015 my LT promotion, one month after getting the Sergeant promotion was denied due to a LT making up malicious lies about me to prevent my promotion for sticking up for a constable that was wronged accidently by an LT. This was one of my two lows during my time as an officer. (In case your wondering I don't know who that person is still.)

After the next month I applied for LT again and Durga (bless him) gave me the chance to show I could be a great LT. I had felt I was so close to my goal I could taste it.

However on Dec 2015 I had my biggest low by becoming my own worst enemy. I had applied for the Captain promotion knowing I was inches away from achieving the closing stages of my goals but due to building myself up incredibly hard and not getting the promotion I was completely and utterly crushed because I was so certain I was going to get it from the feedback of the community. My heart and soul got ripped out of me and due to this I lost something I couldn't get back again. I felt I had let the community down and my supporters :( The more I played as an officer the harder it was to have that passion I had before and enjoyment of playing as cop. During this time LT Olivia was incredibly supportive, its amazing I made it 5 months without quitting before. Thank You Olivia <3

Due to not rekindling dat Cadet-SGT who had eyes like a Cat looking at cat nip on the prospect of becoming potentially a Captain, I very sadly decided it was time to quit, this decision did not come lightly as I know alot of yous come to me to seek advice or sort any problems out with complete and utter faith/trust. Also some of yous watch my stream to see the cop role play and learn something also.

I can still walk away with my head held high since I achieved like 95% of my goals and Server 1 has changed alot since I started as a cop its turned into night and day. My only regret is I never made Captain, Sorry my best just wasn't good enough, I tried.

I know there is some people sad I'll be going and some are begging me not to leave the APD(I will take the perm corporal so not to entirely disappear from the APD but don't get your hopes up). I'm sorry especially to my pokemon on server 1 but I will leave yous with this as my last piece of advice because some are saying they will take my mantle when I'm gone.

My uncle said to me once when he found out how badly I had been bullied/violently abused.

"If good men do nothing, evil will always win" and it's helped ever since.

It's been a privilege and an honour to work for the APD o7

RIP NomaK Mobile, Loch Ness Monster, Scottish accent, CoCo the APD police rottweiler, My Cop RP and the bagpipes for glitched players.

I would like to personally thank

SGT Van(the man) who helped me learn alot during my cadet week by teaching some neat tips and tricks like the hotkeys to things etc.

SGT-LT Spek for helping also mostly during my cadet week and making it comfortable also because you had friends with aspergers which made you very understanding. Also for giving me my ride along <3

SGT-LT Abstand for supporting me to become a Sergeant really fast and during the meeting showed the whole community of Sergeants my stream to get a good idea what I was capable of <3

SGT-LT Olivia for helping me through the dark times(Captain promotion) and being a friend 24/7 <3

Synergy for giving me the chance to put trust in them with me and the APD and shouting me on for Captain

Lex and Tunnel Snakes for being supportive and giving me plenty of higher up requests and among other things to do.

Fragments for giving me lots of practise giving rape charges(rping the situation) from constantly trying to lick my Scottish accent and rape me because of my accent.

Corp-SGT Norwegian Viking for deputizing me when I was civilian before I joined the APD and giving me lots of tips on ASYLUM.

LT Painbringa for giving me a chance at training officer and inviting me to your Rocket league team. :D we would of won if we got in but you knew that because of my previous experience in professional football(soccer) that's probably why yyou desperately wanted to pinch me LMFAO! :P Kappa

LT xmod for all the support and advice when I needed it.

LT Slittcer for giving me my interview and passing me <3

LT Scorpion for giving me my interview and failing me Kappa <3

Harold West for being a huge fan <3 also Sam, Charity and Zekar for making me smile and showing me some funny shit whilst cop.

also to all those lovely officers who gave me a lot of support and made me laugh etc Corporal Fuzionz, Constable Churu, Constable Madlibs, LT Chocolate, Corporal Trash, Corporal Phillips, SGT Senpie, Constable Cassandra ;), Corporal ayoThalia, LT Pantrypicker, LT Madmax, LT Dust Runner, Corporal Mr Hyde, Corporal USCCHRIS, Corporal Panzram(fellow scot), Corporal Mark(another fellow Scot), Corporal Not Ameixing, SGT David, LT Xmod, Corporal The Reaper, Corporal Med_Ex, Corporal Smelly Doorbell, LT Tanner, SGT Marching Bands, Corporal Boris, LT Windmere, LT Wondero, Corporal Link, LT Ghillie Dhu, SGT Skittles, LT Warbalin, LT Hubschraucher, SGT Johnny Vescio, Corporal Smirnoff, Corporal Sojobo, Corporal Nox_Payne, Coporal Zekar, Corporal Charity, Corporal Teddy, LT Outlander, Corporal ED, Constable(typo and I ran with it :P) Wit Zit Tooya, LT monopoly man, LT Olio, SGT Leady, LT abrahms, LT jbdragon, bamf, trilligy, Gnashes, Captain Hypanius, Captain Jamooze, Chief of Police Snatch, SGT Nathan, SGT Cifunds, LT Eli, Constable ProjectGemini, SGT Blubberz, LT Destrah(only guy that stole the NomaK Mobile as cop :@!!!!), Constable Steven, Corporal Skadazzle, Cadet DJB, Cadet Rock Hardick, Constable Dirty Randy, Constable lion, Constable Arawson, LT Volunteer, Constable CarbonEvolution, Constable Sinnedbro, LT Mayhem, Constable Jedinarwals, Constable Beef(Milk it!), Corporal Patrick James, Constable S2NKILLER, Corporal Rafael, SGT Maverick, SGT Leviathan, Corporal BlackAdder, Constable Spencer, Corporal bC420, SGT Skyanide, Corporal Liberate, the Cadets and to the lovely civilians of the community :) Forgive me if I missed anyone Ill add them to the post.

but in particular I would like to thank Captain Durga for even though I don't think he liked me(maybe deep down he did but would never admit it through his thick skin :P), gave me my biggest highlight of my APD career, my SGT promotion and also my LT promotion personally, Thank you and thank you for showing me who the biggest troll was e.g. me and SGT Van getting downed then nearly killed by pist off civilians during my cadet week because you stole there hemitt with valuable goods whilst undercover and then came back to save us and stole it again right in front of them whilst restrained. Me and SGT van pissed ourselves laughing. Another example would be the SGT promotion when I nearly shit myself cause I thought I was getting points god dam you Durga you son of a bitch! :P 

p.s. I wasn't a brown nose you dick! :D

Some of yous asked will I return?

Probably not but "Never say Never" :)

Edited by NomaKasd
6 hours ago, NomaKasd said:

Lex and Tunnel Snakes for being supportive and giving me plenty of higher up requests and among other things to do.

This made me die. 

@NomaKasd

Goodbye the beautiful  Scottish accent,   Please record a montage of you saying shit so i can keep hearing u ;) 

We will miss u. didn't play much with u. But when i did it was fun. 

U are a good singer aswel ;)