Remove Turning Signals

Signals Please Vote  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Remove turning signals?

• Yes
    • No

@maverick There's more people like me that use turning signals!

Leave them alone! whenever i'm bored i like to drive around following the speed limits and even use my turning signals when taking a turn! i don't know why i do it but it happens without me even realizing.. i might need to stop drinking! but yeah leave my turning signals alone!

Just now, Teddy said:

Leave them alone! whenever i'm bored i like to drive around following the speed limits and even use my turning signals when taking a turn! i don't know why i do it but it happens without me even realizing.. i might need to stop drinking! but yeah leave my turning signals alone!

Ahhh man, I used to cruise like that when it was night time and nothing else was going on... #BringBackNightTime

11 minutes ago, Teddy said:

U dont play your favourite song with your signals?

Olivia likes this

how can i let the dude behind me moving at 120 know im turning without signals, how can i RP it without signals, there isnt exacly a button to stick my arm out of the window and indicate old syle now is there

i agree though on removing them from the scroll menu but keeping hotkeys if it can be done

Edited by BladeRavinger
Addition