Asylum Triathlon

Padrinos

1 minute ago, Padrinos said:

I'm gonna be creating a Triathlon event to host. I'm thinking of doing a run, bike, fly or a run, bike, boat. What do you guys think? Cash prizes and like many of you know, at my events food, beverages and weed are always provided. Any feedback?

Excellent. Your events have always been great i'll be participating please be kind to me and come on EU times ;D

My feedback > We start from paradropping down on top of a island from the island you take boats to the main land. Once stationed on the main land hatch sports with nitro should stand ready to make like a 5km drive to the airfield once at the airfield mh9s will be ready for lift off once in the air the player go to debug island in the top left corner and have to land to reach a certain flag?

This was just from the top of my mind ^

Crossfade and Padrinos like this
11 minutes ago, Padrinos said:

I'm gonna be creating a Triathlon event to host. I'm thinking of doing a run, bike, fly or a run, bike, boat. What do you guys think? Cash prizes and like many of you know, at my events food, beverages and weed are always provided. Any feedback?

would be a good idea, but tbh make each event 10-20 people at a time. so its easy to handle, they have to apply so theres no trolls, and if anyone is trolled there booted and banned from that event type :P a good event is nice, but nothing worse then people fucking it up and the admin ending it short and its all like :( 

Padrinos likes this
17 minutes ago, Sugarfoot said:

I've mastered all vehicles. No man will stand a chance

just dont go near them and youll be fine,

26 minutes ago, Axe said:

Theres no point in having a running/swimming part because literally everyone swims/runs the same speed. It would just be a dull a boring part of the race. Maybe Drive, Boat, Fly.

there is all the points.. maybe not a massive run/swim.. like 400-500m sprints. so its added but not a 2hr swim :D 

3 hours ago, Axe said:

Theres no point in having a running/swimming part because literally everyone swims/runs the same speed. It would just be a dull a boring part of the race. Maybe Drive, Boat, Fly.

So far I have running, but there are obstacles to go around, over and under. This should break up the pack.

Crossfade likes this
11 minutes ago, Padrinos said:

So an update: I have a run, boat then bike(quad). Running and boating both have obstacles. Quads are dangerous enough :D

Boating can often give a lethal dose of ARMA physics btw.. Prepare for sad people when they get set flying once ejecting:shrug: