Change log 7.0.0

bamf

Just now, Dust Runner said:

Can cops seize hunters? If so great.

If not was the potential of bounty hunters having higher than 5.56 and an armored vehicle that's unseizable as a balance issue? Now they can go to cartels and fuck up rebels freely and do the same to the cops except cops have to take it up the ass? Assuming they're not because, they probably aren't, haven't we been trying to de-escalate the police's threat response lately not add another reason for cops to be on the defense with untouchable hunters coming after them? I see a HUGE issue with this in terms of balance and making the police faction almost defenseless. Not all precincts are S4 where we have 8 lts on at money cap all the time. I feel like if I play cop on my precinct I'll be flown around in an orca all day. By civs.

Hunters are Legal Vehicles. Why would we allow the police to seize a legal vehicle?

And yes, part of the purpose of this expansion is to give the Bounty Hunters the capability to go and fight larger groups of Rebels and stand a chance of winning. That is precisely why they've been given better weapons and bigger vehicles.

Just now, Gnashes said:

Hunters are Legal Vehicles. Why would we allow the police to seize a legal vehicle?

And yes, part of the purpose of this expansion is to give the Bounty Hunters the capability to go and fight larger groups of Rebels and stand a chance of winning. That is precisely why they've been given better weapons and bigger vehicles.

This is absurdly single-minded.

1 minute ago, Dust Runner said:

Can cops seize hunters? If so great.

If not was the potential of bounty hunters having higher than 5.56 and an armored vehicle that's unseizable as a balance issue? Now they can go to cartels and fuck up rebels freely and do the same to the cops except cops have to take it up the ass? Assuming they're not because, they probably aren't, haven't we been trying to de-escalate the police's threat response lately not add another reason for cops to be on the defense with untouchable hunters coming after them? I see a HUGE issue with this in terms of balance and making the police faction almost defenseless. Not all precincts are S4 where we have 8 lts on at money cap all the time. I feel like if I play cop on my precinct I'll be flown around in an orca all day. By civs.

To be fair when was the last time a cop was kidnapped? I haven't seen a cop kidnapped in a very long time. All the cops do now is say "in 10 minutes I am logging" the second you get them in restraints and out of the area:(

3 minutes ago, NightWing said:

if i buy a hunter on bounty hunter and then switch to rebel talents will i be able to pull it out and how much does it cost?

make pulling the hunter 4.5k,same as the ifrit. then we will see these BH cry on the forums until it changes lol

2 minutes ago, Patrick James said:

Can APD undercover have the TRG-21 and TRG-20 along with the Katiba and Katiba Carbine

Katibas? Likely not.

TRGs likely wouldn't an issue, along with the SkipTracer variants of the MX.

Just now, Slim Jeezy said:

make pulling the hunter 4.5k,same as the ifrit. then we will see these BH cry on the forums until it changes lol

I think the configs for the Hunter were copied from the Ifrit for most things.

So it likely will be expensive to pull.

1 minute ago, Feenix said:

What the fuck, hunters are legal cars? That is retarded.

It takes basically a fully specced SkipTracer to pull one; and yes, they are legal.

Just now, Boris said:

If a rebel wants to waste all his talent points into pulling a hunter, he can feel free.

Hunters have easy to shoot tires and no smokes, nowhere near ifrit level.

Let's not mention that 6.5 and 7.62 pretty much go straight through a Hunter's glass.

Cops when using Hunters "OMG THEY'RE SO SHIT"

Cops when BHs get Hunters "OMG THEY'RE SO OP FUCK THIS GAME".

Just now, Kitui said:

Is there any armor?  it makes most things added pointless if your naked :P  at least for any real wanting to go to a cartel and taking people.  It is an amazing idea though, being able to drop on that cartel sniper would be OP AF when he as a 500k bounty.

Tac-Vests in towns, for sure.

I haven't been around to test the shops in ST Base itself.

5 minutes ago, Med_Ex said:

Sweet, now I can be a Sgt on Civ w/ no cop rules. And actually play with people that have a great shot and tactic's/tac-coms! Haha

With 0 guidelines, 0 playtime requirements, 0 activity requirements, no civ cop ratio, and power hungry egoistic higher ups not giving you shit.

Olivia likes this