Change log 7.1.0

bamf

@Paratus @bamf @Motown @Snatch Can we consider making the Spar-16 5.56 legal for civilians to buy? IMHO few to no rebels will use it in cartels (although it is very accurate) I believe allowing Civilians to purchase the rifle with like a ~2,500 rifle license so they dont spam buy them will give the civilians a better chance a self defense when running drugs or traveling abroad though they would be against heavily armed rebels and the apd. I dont know if you guys have considered this before but i think it would be a huge step up for civilians.

Also will both factions see the ERCO as anothher optic option it is basically the rco with a different recticle has the same zoom as the RCO?? PLEASE

Few things I noticed are bugs

Cannot buy Gendremarie clothes as UC officer. (Don't know if intentional)

Cannot see yourself on map or other group members until they soft log (Not sure if this is the same on CIV)

No Jeeps :(

EDIT:

Any chance Cops will be getting New Vehicle textures? We not APD now we TPD

Edited by HenryHoover
Texture Idea?!?
1 hour ago, HenryHoover said:

APD = Asylum Police Department!? 

Thought it stood for Altis Police Department

Yes; Asylum Police Department. Read the decals on the cars.

8 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Before the Asylum website got hacked, there use to be a thread called "APD/SPD guidelines" or something along those lines by a captain.  It was SPD!

Yes, you're right with the thread. We could say SPD or APD but pretty much everyone in game said APD, probably officers who mainly played on s5 said SPD.

But 95% of the officers said Apd.