Change log 7.2.0

bamf

1 minute ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

It doesn't make it impossible but it makes it much harder and more of a hassle.  A lot of people don't bother to go over the group cap for that reason.

Which is funny because this is exactly how group cap affects gangs.

They can still roll 30 deep. It just removes the simplicity of using hexes so nobody ever does it.

37 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Which is funny because this is exactly how group cap affects gangs.

They can still roll 30 deep. It just removes the simplicity of using hexes so nobody ever does it.

People should just dress up with go kart suits to make a clear line between ally and enemy outside groups. But yeah in general there will always be something to nag about. 

I want fueltrucks back on altis!

Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this
5 minutes ago, Midamaru said:

People should just dress up with go kart suits to make a clear line between ally and enemy outside groups. But yeah in general there will always be something to nag about. 

I want fueltrucks back on altis!

I've never really understood why we don't include more HEMMT variants.

Group cap at 10 is fine, 12 would be ideal. I would like to see the possibility of removing the Group cap, so more then 10 can be inside a group, just the first 10 will be hexed, just like how the Gang group works. This will bring back Community runs and will be much better in general.

You can play with 15+ you just need to be more organised when fighting. The Chinese seem to have perfected it, they all wear wet-suits to avoid confusion.

Edited by Haych
9 hours ago, bamf said:

Face off:

Change your face in game at the new plastic surgeon.  Want to change races while playing?  This guy is really that good.  

Other  changes:

• Gun price cuts on the island for the rebel side
  • Cocaine should work on Tanoa
  • Cocaine has returned to Altis
  • Tanoa has more vehicles, weapons, and clothing
  • Vehicle color choices should be available on Tanoa now as well
  • The Linjhaven APD base has been fortified
  • The Georgetown APD base helicopter spawn point has changed to be more stable

There are probably other things that Paratus put in that I'm forgetting, so I'll add those as I find them.  

Can't buy hats at rebel anymore? :(

@bamf @Paratus 

1 hour ago, Haych said:

Group cap at 10 is fine, 12 would be ideal. I would like to see the possibility of removing the Group cap, so more then 10 can be inside a group, just the first 10 will be hexed, just like how the Gang group works. This will bring back Community runs and will be much better in general.

You can play with 15+ you just need to be more organised when fighting. The Chinese seem to have perfected it, they all wear wet-suits to avoid confusion.

Where have you been? They've been gearing in full rebel and rolling ifirits. The Chinese are no "Kavala cartel rats" lately. They've adapted to this game and the Asylum cartel life. 

Haych likes this
7 minutes ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

Where have you been? They've been hearing in full rebel and rolling ifirits. The Chinese are no "Kavala cartel rats" lately. They've adapted to this game and the Asylum life. 

They've picked up Asylum quite well, half of them are toxic in sidechat, its amazing to see how well they've adapted. But never the less I always see them wearing the same clothing to avoid hex confusion, its quite funny.

I think the VTOL carrier should be given only to Plarka so he can transport he's troops.

aa336b06c24242ef8aeba38c6de8663f.png

c3e58dfd065e4b9fad5a26dcfeb6fb78.png

If the images don't work for you

Edited by Haych
Scott likes this
Just now, Haych said:

They've picked up Asylum quite well, half of them are toxic in sidechat, its amazing to see how well they've adapted. But never the less I always see them wearing the same clothing to avoid hex confusion, its quite funny.

I think the VTOL carrier should be given only to Plarka so he can transport he's troops.

aa336b06c24242ef8aeba38c6de8663f.png

c3e58dfd065e4b9fad5a26dcfeb6fb78.png

Images didnt work

5 hours ago, Norwegianviking said:

They've evolved to capping cartels for the money, blocking vehicle Spawn at donor and camping donor as a bounty hunter to send the people that died at the cartels to jail. 

Sounds like a decent gang to me, atleast they can't lag "switch" because they always do :poop:

9 hours ago, BaDaBiNg_10-8 said:

But you're a "legend" you scared of a few cops? 

No not scared of cops. Just saying making the group size to 15 would make the game more enjoyable. 15v15 cartel fights would also change it up a little since we are fighting the same gangs over and over again, with the same exact outcome every time. Changing things up makes the game exciting again and right now asylum is stale to most people in gangs.

Edited by Walt Jr.
Tiger likes this
12 minutes ago, Walt Jr. said:

No not scared of cops. Just saying making the group size to 15 would make the game more enjoyable. 15v15 carts fights would also change it up a little since we are fighting the same gangs over and over again, with the same exact outcome every time. Changing things up makes the game exciting again and right now asylum is stale to most people in gangs.

So set group cap to 7? :kappa:

• Arms dealer island airshop has no spawns for vehicles.
  • Crates are still outside some houses.
  • Some new vehicles are disappearing from your garage.
  • New weapons wont save in crates. ( Doesnt happen all the time )
  • Y inventory wipes completely in crates.  ( Doesnt happen all the time )
  • Oil cartel "crate" will not let you take the rubber out gives script error.
  • West rebel heli spawn gets orca tail rotor stuck in indestructible fence. ( Needs to be moved slightly towards the industrial shed. )
  • Cant sell pure cocaine.
  • Cops can pick and seize coca plants for cash.

@bamf @Paratus

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
KevinOB likes this

Hello.  If you're worried about not having hexed players while fighting cops, easy fix:

Shoot the guys in blue uniforms, not dope ass rebel outfits (thanks Paratus/Bamf)

If you're worried about cartel fights: 

why do you need more than 10...

Edited by Nyx
Just now, Nyx said:

Hello.  If you're worried about not having hexed players while fighting cops, easy fix:

Shoot the guys in blue uniforms, not dope ass rebel outfits (thanks Paratus/Bamf)

If you're worried about cartel fights: 

why do you need more than 10...

But what if the cops are wearing "dope ass rebel outfits" ?