Change log 7.2.1

Paratus

This patch will be going out on Tanoa now, as the only thing it has for Altis is the fog fix which will become present in the next Altis update (should be soon).

• Added treasure hunting! Treasure maps can be found while mining, fishing and wreck excavating. They're incredibly rare and valuable.
  • If you have a treasure map, buy a shovel from the market to dig where X marks the spot.
  • Added the ERCO and a bunch of other scope variants to several weapon shops.
  • Fixed the weapon sale prices at Tanoa turf shops.
  • Added a fix that should keep the fog at proper levels.
  • The market will now properly reduce pure cocaine and new alcohol items.

Hotfix 1:

• Fixed a bug in the damage handler related to APD weapons
  • Cops can no longer pick Coca leaves on Tanoa
  • Houses with garages on Tanoa should function as a garage now
  • Treasure maps should be slightly harder to find now
  • Tons of boat spawns added to Tanoa
  • Wong's has moved on Tanoa.  There are two new locations that it will spawn between (they are close to each other).  We are looking for feedback on both spots please.  
  • Moved western Rebel OP vehicle spawns forward to avoid clipping with a wall
  • Moved boat spawn point at the oil rig to allow boats to spawn
  • The heroin field on Tanoa should now work
  • Lakatoro gang capture area now has an ATM
  • The weather system has been revamped to hopefully deal with the fog epidemic on Tanoa
22 minutes ago, Paratus said:

This patch will be going out on Tanoa now, as the only thing it has for Altis is the fog fix which will become present in the next Altis update (should be soon).

• Added treasure hunting! Treasure maps can be found while mining, fishing and wreck excavating. They're incredibly rare and valuable.
  • If you have a treasure map, buy a shovel from the market to dig where X marks the spot.
  • Added the ERCO and a bunch of other scope variants to several weapon shops.
  • Fixed the weapon sale prices at Tanoa turf shops.
  • Added a fix that should keep the fog at proper levels.
  • The market will now properly reduce pure cocaine and new alcohol items.

What about the new vehicles disappearing from your garage and weapons not saving in crates? @Paratus

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
  • Arms dealer island airshop has no spawns for vehicles.
  • Crates are still outside some houses.
  • Some new vehicles are disappearing from your garage.
  • New weapons wont save in crates. ( Doesnt happen all the time )
  • Y inventory wipes completely in crates.  ( Doesnt happen all the time )
  • Oil cartel "crate" will not let you take the rubber out gives script error.
  • West rebel heli spawn gets orca tail rotor stuck in indestructible fence. ( Needs to be moved slightly towards the industrial shed. )
Haych and Sergio like this
25 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:
  • Arms dealer island airshop has no spawns for vehicles.
  • Crates are still outside some houses.
  • Some new vehicles are disappearing from your garage.
  • New weapons wont save in crates. ( Doesnt happen all the time )
  • Y inventory wipes completely in crates.  ( Doesnt happen all the time )
  • Oil cartel "crate" will not let you take the rubber out gives script error.
  • West rebel heli spawn gets orca tail rotor stuck in indestructible fence. ( Needs to be moved slightly towards the industrial shed. )

I will be doing some map updates this evening. I'll test out the air garage issues (those are issues with the map actually), and get those fixed. 

Which vehicles do not save to garages?  The more specific you can be, the quicker we can pin it down. 

Which weapons are not saving in crates?  All, or is there a specific set?

2 hours ago, bamf said:

I will be doing some map updates this evening. I'll test out the air garage issues (those are issues with the map actually), and get those fixed. 

Which vehicles do not save to garages?  The more specific you can be, the quicker we can pin it down. 

I bought the new plane and a couple of the new LSV's. Lost 2 LSV's out of 5 bought and the plane. Thought it was maybe just me but others said it was happening to them too.

As for the weapons, when the new ones where added i stored 3 ak12's and an mk18 ( along with clothing etc for each ) in my house and they disappeared along with the Y inventory so it seems to be everything.

16 hours ago, bamf said:

So far I have noticed my crates are completely stuck in time with a 100% rate. Any gear taken/added either comes back or gets removed respectively on the next reset. The same applies to Y inventory. I'm rendered unable to age any new rum or really store up mats for crafting due to this.

10 hours ago, ColtonB205 said:

I am having issues with the map not showing the locations of asylum server features or my own location on the map screen when I get on Tanoa. I know others have had this issue but if this could be fixed or if someone has a fix for it I would appreciate it.

It's a DEV bug, Bohemia side. Nothing Asylum can do. A fix is to back out to the main menu and change your difficulty settings, accept, and come back in. it's a hit or miss, but it works.

20 hours ago, MarchingBands said:

Will the APD be getting any new vehicles any time soon?

Yep, the only reason they haven't yet is that it's quite a pain to customize anything DLC related. Bohemia decided it was a good idea to encrypt all DLC content so that you can't read the textures out of it like regular content, making it hard to get the texture "UV" for drawing new textures.

Vash and Crow like this