Change log 7.2.1

Paratus

25 minutes ago, What zit tooya said:

40k is a lot of fucking money for a loadout lol

Same 10k for a cop mk1 when rebels can get them for 3k. Its just part of everything, we are gonna defend what we believe is correct. And that's respectful, and we should do it in a respectful way, not because you don't like it, you are gonna birch about another guys opinion or thinking. I'm not pointing at you or me, just saying this as in general. 

Edit: and yes, it's fucking expensive xD both of them.

Edited by Mike Santamaria
37 minutes ago, Mike Santamaria said:

Same 10k for a cop mk1 when rebels can get them for 3k. Its just part of everything, we are gonna defend what we believe is correct. And that's respectful, and we should do it in a respectful way, not because you don't like it, you are gonna birch about another guys opinion or thinking. I'm not pointing at you or me, just saying this as in general. 

Rebels do not get them for 3k unless they craft them lol

It's an average 8-10k for a rebel mk1 if you have 2 turfs and arms. So we are pretty balanced with LT's.

Edited by What zit tooya
29 minutes ago, What zit tooya said:

Rebels do not get them for 3k unless they craft them lol

It's an average 8-10k for a rebel mk1 if you have 2 turfs and arms. So we are pretty balanced with LT's.

? are you high.

I literally just bought an ondemand mk1 for $4,7k with 2 turfs and arms. 

pretty sure it will drop under 4k with some on the market.

Pentax likes this

@bamf Please do something about the Rebels on Tonoa. The locations are so limited! You either have to go to a rebel that is located in the middle of the map which is more convenient or take a boat to the other Rebel. I dont think it would hurt if one more rebel base could be added in, to just to help with all the people camping them. Both locations are overlooked by hills.

3 hours ago, Mike Santamaria said:

I remember when career rebels cry because a load out was 40k and insult everyone that said it was not that bad. A cop says that his gun is way to expensive and you post this.

I love this community.

Your mk load outs are 10-11k max. Continue crying. Your tears taste so good. You could use the free load out you know. And you don't have to defend a turf/ arms. That's why rebels get a discount. 

Edited by TheRealLethal
1 hour ago, Mike Santamaria said:

Just because the gun is 3k doesn't mean the loadout is cheaper than yours. Cops only have to buy a gun. Clothes/vest/y inventory for rebels costs 10k alone. Plus mags and gun and other shit, loadouts still come out to 15k.

Why even I'm not defending any specific side you do your best to make it a cop vs rebel ?

I'm out take care, learn how to have a discussion with out turning it into a debate to see which side is better. Its just a different points of view. If I want to use stupid arguments I can also say you don't need an me or katiba, buy an sdar and go and cap it. Its just a point of view you don't need to go agresivo or defensive guys, just share and respect others sharing

28 minutes ago, Scott said:

Just because the gun is 3k doesn't mean the loadout is cheaper than yours. Cops only have to buy a gun. Clothes/vest/y inventory for rebels costs 10k alone. Plus mags and gun and other shit, loadouts still come out to 15k.

you forgot the 2k grenades that i buy 5 of :) 

1 minute ago, bamf said:

OK, we are going to patch one last time to fix the cartels and turfs.  After that, it should be good to go for the night.  

We're also having issues creating a gang and placing storage crates in a industrial shed on Tanoa. Is this a current issue today?

Edited by Liral
11 minutes ago, bamf said:

If it is, then it's new.  Anyone else having issues doing either of those on Tanoa?

my friend also purchased an industrial shed and he is having the same issue can't create a gang. 

Seems to just be industrial sheds as my friend created one out of his house which worked.

Edited by Liral

This reply wasn't to flame, call anyone out, or cry, but simply to point out some things.

So let's do some balancing, math and some common sense here.

Let's start with some proof, so that people wouldn't assume that I'm taking numbers out of my ass.

First of all let's take a look at base gun prices for rebels and cops.

Screenshot below is for MK variants and as you can see base price for rebel guns on asylum. Keep in mind that this is base price, which means that no taxes, no turfs, no arms, nothing is being applied to give you a discount on a weapon.

Spoiler

fc5a59b895bdf3076f4b0cb6bf1e5aaf.png

Screenshot below is for every other gun (base prices).

Spoiler

28356acada4b9d2facbcc3b06670ed1b.png

Now a screenshot below provides a base price of guns for cops.

Spoiler

d00ee750c86ee525ed9de1bab3a35406.png

So to compare the base price of guns between rebels and cops, looks like they're quite the same. Corporal/SGT MXM costs 5000, while Rebel Katiba costs 6000. LT MK1 costs 8000, while Rebel MK1 costs 9000, MK18 costs 8000. (Everything still Base priced)

Now let's apply Rebel discounts to all the guns and do some math.

Screenshot below a proof that such discount exists code wise (as we already know that obviously).

Spoiler

9fbe5f0bee3ff3b9451c36c0a0821e78.png

So, to explain a picture below is basically like this: If you own arms and more than 1 turf, then the gun base price will be multiplied by 0.60 and if you own either arms dealer or at least more than 1 turf, then the base price will be multiplied by 0.75, so let's get some comparisons.

Rebel Katiba with arms and more than 1 turf owned: 6000x0.60=3600

Rebel Katiba with either arms or more than 1 turf owned: 6000x0.75=4500

Rebel Mk18 with arms and more than 1 turf owned: 8000x0.60=4800

Rebel Mk18 with either Arms or more than 1 turf owned: 8000x0.75=6000

Rebel Mk1 with arms and more than 1 turf owned: 9000x0.60=5400

Rebel Mk1 with either Arms or more than 1 turf owned: 8=9000x0.75=6750

Now market system, picture below is a shown code from Asylum code.

Spoiler

06d9a74730f967ecc9272273e851feed.png

So, from above picture the only thing about the market (at least clearly) you can see that if there's no weapons on the market, the price gets multiplied by 1.25. Then the discounts from arms and turfs gets applied (this specific part I'm not sure yet with my virtual reality coding skills, but I think it applies the discount from turfs/arms to already increased price from _qty (which is increased by 1.25) so what I think that means is that it applies the turf/arms discount to the already increased price from the market).

Now here comes a second part about the market:

Spoiler

f6a1d857ec16c0f05367c67081bba295.png

In the picture above is shown how the code calculates discounted price for the weapons that there are on the market. Pretty self explanatory to be honest, for those that it isn't well unfortunate that you can't read virtual reality code and basic math. The discount itself from weapons on the market isn't huge though.

So basically to sum it up, your Mk18/Mk1 price is lower than Corporals/Sgt's MXM, that happens only if Mk18/Mk1 are on the market and if you hold those 2 turfs and Arms. Sure you can give me the argument of "you have to actually put effort into holding turf and arms and making sure there are guns on the market", now I'll give you this argument, let's take Synergy for example. They literally controlled Server 1 with barely any contest (whether it was due to it being so massive or w/e I don't care, this is not to shame or anything but simply to put as an example that such thing is quite easily achievable), so you buy a 20x times better gun for CHEAPER than a Corporal/SGT's MXM, don't forget that not every single cop is Corporal/SGT either. So where is the common sense? It's is literally M.I.A. Why do you get a BEST gun in the game for cheaper than my 20x worse gun than yours when on top I have to put MORE EFFORT, than you in order to keep Cpl/Sgt rank in order to be ABLE to buy that gun????????? COMMON SENSE?!?! Sure you guys (mainly rebels that play only rebel) were not happy when your loadouts were 40k and I thought it was too much also, and no I'm not crying I'm trying to point out some balancing issues here and to find common sense, but for god sakes where is the balance in THIS?!?!?

And to those who are trying to pull an argument of "well all you need to buy is a weapon, we need to buy a whole loadout".

BULLSHIT, all you really need to buy is a vest which is 5k and some ammo, nobody is forcing you to buy grenades, etc....

So your discounted Mk1 with a vest becomes around 11k, extra mags, some y inventory, the goes max to let's say 15k. You are only paying 6k more than a Lt's Mk1. BUT DON'T FORGET THE MAIN FACTOR, there are only 32 Lt's, and you have to put in so much effort to even get Lt and to keep your Lt rank while every single rebel can buy Mk1, so PLEASE, don't pull your "you have to buy whole loadout" argument, because it's completely irreverent.

Sorry for bad English.

TLDR:

Spoiler

Read it, if not well enjoy the picture then

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Pentax
Budbringer, Mike Stmria, Eli and 1 other like this