Hi everyone!
I've been playing on this server for since the apex sneak peak release and at the moment I have to stop playing because this is not a RPG server.

The economy system is good: the market dynamically change whenever you sell resuorces,resources can be got from plants as well. This is so nice....

...But I have to say that there are too many gears: you can simply get one when spawn or get it buy crafting (too easy) with the consequence of firefights at all times!

There are not enough  "end-action" rules with the consequence of rdm after revive!

Every medic has no RP game,today a medic was very close to me and without reviveing,he's gone.

Everybody robs,shoots as hell and everybody wants at any cost to firefight.

There are no greenzones 

Cops aren't enough,and those ones who are online are useless: everybody get drugs,kills,robs etc.

In shot I could keep on with these feedbacks but I think anything won't change.

Just don't call it RPG server because it isn't!!!

It's called light-RP server so it's a lot more about the competitiveness of fighting for your goods than the RP between players. So basically players first priority is to make money and protect their assets then RP. So this causes people to be extremely aggressive and basically kill any threat or even just kill because you don't want a threat or you just want that persons money. Because ultimately that player's main goal is to make money and protect their shit. So half the time RPing to protect ones life or valuing your life isn't a thing here its more about getting into as many firefights as possible till you come out on top and make money.

NOW, im not saying i agree with this, I wish people would RP more and Fight less. but its up to the players because the Admins/Devs are not going to change it. Asylum is popular for a reason and they are not going to make it more of a hardcore RP server. Check out Critical Gaming if your interested in Hardcore RP.

As far as bad medics goes this has been a problem for a while. They have considered making Medics whitelisted in order to improve Medics but they like NON-whitelisted players to have something else to do besides just civ.

Edited by Eric916
Willis likes this