How can I secure my helicopter?

fucklake

honestly.. dont fly it. thats the only way it will be secure.

every time you take out a chopper or car you have a chance of losing it. it could get blown up or stolen or nothing could happen to it and you are able to keep it forever.

an alarm will just let you know someone is trying to steal it. and a tracker will tell you where it is after it has been stolen.

1 hour ago, fucklake said:

I just spent the last 2 days selling stuff to get the orca , but i'm afraid of loosing it.

what can I do to make it extra secure??

1 hour ago, Beenie said:

honestly.. dont fly it. thats the only way it will be secure.

every time you take out a chopper or car you have a chance of losing it. it could get blown up or stolen or nothing could happen to it and you are able to keep it forever.

an alarm will just let you know someone is trying to steal it. and a tracker will tell you where it is after it has been stolen.

Dont listen to Beenbag hes only a mod.

Carson and Nightfury like this
  • 8 months later...
On June 22, 2016 at 1:50 PM, fucklake said:

I just spent the last 2 days selling stuff to get the orca , but i'm afraid of loosing it.

what can I do to make it extra secure??

Just becarful where you bring your orca and try not to fly over and ileagal areas so they dont take warning shots and shoot yo down., also try learning how to fly on a priv sever and just fly around for like 10 min and that usaly helps me with hot landing, hot droping, and stealth landing,. NEVER USE AUTO HOVER OR I WILL SHOOT YOU DOWN WITH MY 14....

• 2 months later...

Remember to lock it lol, most people do not carry sufficient lockpicks on them and even when they do there is an even less amount of people who have the helicopter lockpicking talent.

There are some people who carry 50+ lockpicks who do exactly what I just said and take them to the chop shop, so be weary. Only stray a few meters from your chopper if there are reports of those guys in the area. @fucklake

• 5 weeks later...

I don't think I'm ever flying a Helicopter again. I took my hummingbird out to fly from Pyrogos to Kavala, probably not the smartest idea but somebody killed me, lockpicked my heli. I went to the chop shop to kill the guy and get some money back, but I saw him Eject from my heli 200-300 Meters over the square. :angry:

Edited by Blocker
Just now, Blocker said:

I don't think I'm ever flying a Helicopter again. I took my hummingbird out to fly from Pyrogos to Kavala, probably not the smartest idea but somebody killed me, lockpicked my heli. I went to the chop shop to kill the guy and get some money back, but I saw him Eject from my heli 200-300 Meters over the square. :angry:

rekt