Intro: Louie

Louie

Hello fellow RPers, my name is Luis, but everyone calls me Louie. Just got into Arma 3 for the RP and i enjoy it a lot! My IGN is also Louie. i usually play medic, or bounty hunter at times, ( which makes me a lot of enemies). I am planning on playing on this server for a long time, and also plan on applying for a position for the APD in the future. I play many games such as HoTS, LoL, Dayz standalone, MineCraft, and L4D2. thanks and sorry for the terrible introduction, hope to see some of you in game! ;)

7 minutes ago, Louie said:

Hello fellow RPers, my name is Luis, but everyone calls me Louie. Just got into Arma 3 for the RP and i enjoy it a lot! My IGN is also Louie. i usually play medic, or bounty hunter at times, ( which makes me a lot of enemies). I am planning on playing on this server for a long time, and also plan on applying for a position for the APD in the future. I play many games such as HoTS, LoL, Dayz standalone, MineCraft, and L4D2. thanks and sorry for the terrible introduction, hope to see some of you in game! ;)

If u came here for the RP, GL

37 minutes ago, Louie said:

welcome.

BioHazard likes this
  • 2 years later...