Active Gangs and their home servers

Gazza

10 minutes ago, Gazza said:

I don't want a safe server I want to get a scotch house on the server with the most gangs so I can re-gear from my scotch money.

Money Transfers across servers , does not matter which server you chose to make money on just use it to top up your money when you start to run out.   I would advise having 1 server dedicated to scotch houses or money making houses and have more useful locations on your main gang server that you chose. (Rebel houses)

Edited by Thomas
1 minute ago, Pentax said:

Or you know invest some time and do some research, don't take the lazy way out by asking someone else do it for you.

some experienced asylum players should know the answer off by heart and it would probably take me a while to find all the active gangs and make a list of their home servers I am not being lazy you are being ignorant.

Goldy likes this
1 minute ago, Pentax said:

Would take 30 mins with forum searching and yes you're being lazy.

The forums doesn't tell me how active gangs are I can only find that out by playing extensively and why spend ages researching when a lot of people already know the majority of gangs on each server. Just stop being hostile it's not cool I am just trying to make a friendly discussion.

7 minutes ago, Gazza said:

The forums doesn't tell me how active gangs are I can only find that out by playing extensively and why spend ages researching when a lot of people already know the majority of gangs on each server. Just stop being hostile it's not cool I am just trying to make a friendly discussion.

Anyways, S2 most active gang shit and S4 most inactive gang shit. I hope you're happy now.

1 minute ago, Jimbo! said:

s1 has A LOT of small gangs 1/2 big gangs 

s2 has a lot of 'big' gangs, alot of donor camping/rebel camping/roaching 

s3 has a lot of small gangs/not alot of big cartel fights

s4 has mostly troll gangs/not enough serious gangs there + 911/don't see any cartel fights

thanks that is useful to know.

39 minutes ago, Gazza said:

Can someone make a list of the active gangs and their home servers please as I am unsure on which server invest in.

S1:

S2:

S3:

S4:

S1- Elisium and small gangs ( Tunnel snakes ? )

S2- Instincty, Velocity, FCA, turf gangs and roaching synergy shitbags

S3- Insanity, Imperium, SHIELD, Cryptic and some other small time gangs

S4- Chinese, DS and ? 

AndrewFam, NotZurph, Feenix and 1 other like this
2 hours ago, Google™ said:

Anyways, S2 most active gang shit and S4 most inactive gang shit. I hope you're happy now.

2 hours ago, Jimbo! said:

s1 has A LOT of small gangs 1/2 big gangs 

s2 has a lot of 'big' gangs, alot of donor camping/rebel camping/roaching 

s3 has a lot of small gangs/not alot of big cartel fights

s4 has mostly troll gangs/not enough serious gangs there + 911/don't see any cartel fights

2 hours ago, Scott said:

Wouldn't consider that a gang. Maybe an extracurricular activity group

DS is improving, i beleive we will be doing more cartels etc...So maybe more than a group activity.

2 hours ago, Churu said:

S4: Chinese(911)

I wouldnt count the chinese as a gang, more like a group of people who rdm in common

21 minutes ago, ThePun1shed said:

DS is improving, i beleive we will be doing more cartels etc...So maybe more than a group activity.

I wouldnt count the chinese as a gang, more like a group of people who rdm in common

No the Chinese have a gang or several, there's 14k on s1, There's 911 on S4, then there are several smaller gangs 

On 6/29/2016 at 8:26 PM, King said:

S4: Retribution, Drunk Squad, and the 911.

Retribution... only because no one is there to wipe you every time, you go inactive while other "decent" gangs play on it then when they go inactive you claim your the best.... Oki doki

3 hours ago, william said:

Retribution... only because no one is there to wipe you every time, you go inactive while other "decent" gangs play on it then when they go inactive you claim your the best.... Oki doki

Why are you out to get me? Yu want sum dik?  I'm not even in Ret anymore.