Graphic Design For Asylum Cash

Who am I : Getting to know the artist 

Hello guys im Chris"Drgnchris". I've been doing graphic design for quite some time now. You guys may have questions such as "How did you get into Photoshop" and that's actually a funny story my dad needed a graphic designer but didn't want to pay too much for a designer because he didn't make alot so I found the program gimp and played with gimp for about 1-2 years and noticed it didn't have features that I needed to push myself to the next level so I got Photoshop and for now on I used Photoshop. Another question you may ask me is "Can you teach me how to do blank", well I can do tutorials and im starting off a YouTube channel so I can help people get better and push towards there goals with Photoshop, if you have any more questions please ask me. I'm always open to you're questions!

What makes me different from other people 

We'll all designers are the same as in there designers but they all have different type of designs. I like to be unique and make it what the customers think looks good for them. Im also dedicated to the customer and finish the product on time. 

Brain storming with the artist 

Ok guys lets keep this short and simple, please give me at least what you want and don't just tell me you want a overlay.
Example of a good idea : I want [blank color] [blank kind of texture] [blank text] 
Example of a bad idea : I want a overlay(ok I understand you want a overlay but your not telling me your color preference etc.)

Portfolio 

https://www.behance.net/Drgnchris
http://gyazo.com/ed6e461c007fe5d47a5cae1b6fc996c7

http://imgur.com/a/pz2kl

*Updated to new rule change with money buying*

If your buying you must post here and i'll post the work i've done for you 

Eric916, asiuxjau, Scott and 5 others like this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Well if I am going to be censored, then I guess I will give constructive criticism.

Ways to improve post:

1. Fix grammar errors
  2. Format so there are subcategories. This will allow for better navigation.
  3. Include sample work on the post rather than including a link
  4. Add your price for specific types of work
Just now, Maric said:

Well if I am going to be censored, then I guess I will give constructive criticism.

Ways to improve post:

1. Fix grammar errors
  2. Format so there are subcategories. This will allow for better navigation.
  3. Include sample work on the post rather than including a link
  4. Add your price for specific types of work

1. Really doesn't matter. I dont expect anyone to read it 

2. The format is fine

3. Easier to link portfolio

4. Prices varies. 

Ways to improve your designs.

1. Their are thousands of Youtube tutorials for Photoshop & Illustrator to learn advanced design techniques.
  2. Free "GFX Packs" are constantly uploaded to Youtube & other fourms. They ussally contain materials, custom fonts, effects, color corrections & more.
  3. Offer free graphic designs for family & friends to build your portfolio & gain exp. (practice makes perfect).
Edited by FragStar
Just now, FragStar said:

Ways to improve your designs.

1. Thousands of Youtube tutorials for Photoshop & Illustrator to learn advanced design techniques.
  2. Free "GFX Packs" are constantly uploaded to Youtube & other fourms. They ussally contain materials, custom fonts, effects, color corrections & more.
  3. Offer free graphic designs for family & friends to build your portfolio & gain exp. (practice makes perfect).

My graphics are fine 

FragStar likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...