Envy Recruitment [CLOSED] [S4] - Memes & Banter ONLY

Jacknelli's Envy Application

In game name: Jacknelli

Location/Timezone: UTC - 5:00

Arma 3 hours: 2100+ http://imgur.com/dUOKYBX

Asylum hours: ~1250

APD Member: No

Mic and TS access: In the process of getting a new mic (day or two) and yes I have TS

Money: 650k+

Previous gangs: none on asylum

Why do you want to join Envy and what you can bring to the gang:

I have been doing everything solo for a while now and I want to join a gang to put my abilities and experience to better use. I am most specialized in long rang combat as a sniper and marksman but I have plenty experience with every playstyle. I have experience with all of the cartels. I have mostly just been playing solo in my time on altis but I have gained experience with all of the cartels and everything to do with this server. I am a very tactical person when it comes to plans of attack and I keep all of my tac comms as short and to the point as possible to get my teammates the information quickly as possible. I am a very active player who always follows the rules and I am easily able to support myself financially. I have a great knowledge of arma 3 and altis life asylum in regards to federal reserves, prison breaks, cartels, and the mechanics of the server as a whole. my main goal is always team oriented and I'm happy to sacrifice myself if it means furthering the goal of my team. I follow orders very easily and will do whatever my superiors need me to do. last but not least I know how to handle myself in any situation and I am a very mature player. I don't stress over dumb shit or get pissed off easily. I hope to be an addition to this gang soon.

Note: The reason for 2000+ arma hours and only 1200+ on asylum is because I played wasteland servers a lot and king of the hill etc. because I enjoy the combat and tactical elements. However I am focusing on asylum now and will continue to gain more and more hours on the asylum servers.

Thank you for reviewing my application.

1 hour ago, Jacknelli said:

Jacknelli's Envy Application

In game name: Jacknelli

Location/Timezone: UTC - 5:00

Arma 3 hours: 2100+ http://imgur.com/dUOKYBX

Asylum hours: ~1250

APD Member: No

Mic and TS access: In the process of getting a new mic (day or two) and yes I have TS

Money: 650k+

Previous gangs: none on asylum

Why do you want to join Envy and what you can bring to the gang:

I have been doing everything solo for a while now and I want to join a gang to put my abilities and experience to better use. I am most specialized in long rang combat as a sniper and marksman but I have plenty experience with every playstyle. I have experience with all of the cartels. I have mostly just been playing solo in my time on altis but I have gained experience with all of the cartels and everything to do with this server. I am a very tactical person when it comes to plans of attack and I keep all of my tac comms as short and to the point as possible to get my teammates the information quickly as possible. I am a very active player who always follows the rules and I am easily able to support myself financially. I have a great knowledge of arma 3 and altis life asylum in regards to federal reserves, prison breaks, cartels, and the mechanics of the server as a whole. my main goal is always team oriented and I'm happy to sacrifice myself if it means furthering the goal of my team. I follow orders very easily and will do whatever my superiors need me to do. last but not least I know how to handle myself in any situation and I am a very mature player. I don't stress over dumb shit or get pissed off easily. I hope to be an addition to this gang soon.

Note: The reason for 2000+ arma hours and only 1200+ on asylum is because I played wasteland servers a lot and king of the hill etc. because I enjoy the combat and tactical elements. However I am focusing on asylum now and will continue to gain more and more hours on the asylum servers.

Thank you for reviewing my application.

Unfortunately until you get more gang experience we're going to have to deny this application, we want our applications to be experienced already and have an understanding.

Good luck in future endeavors. 

Kuklinski and Trym like this
  • In game name: Jay Euros
  • Location/Time zone? Indiana EST
  • Are you an APD member? yes, Constable
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? Yes
  • How much money do you have? 900k
  • What are your previous gangs? Drunk Squad, Dark Horse Military, Nimrods
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?https://gyazo.com/008e095832152226a462ddf224a1baf7
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I would want to join Envy because I have seen how great you guys are at fighting and capturing Turfs and Cartels, I recently got kicked from Drunk Squad not because of skill but other reasons. I want to be apart of a gang who can play Arma and take it seriously and to just have fun and dick around sometimes.
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ In-Game Name (May change due to different character): Jay Euros, sometimes they call me Grandpa Dick
  • Age of role-play Character: 89
  • What are your previous experiences with role-play: I have been on plenty of roll play servers on asylum and on WoW, so I am clearly the best role player there is ;)
  • Have you ever role-played a pirate: Arrr... How dare you ask this question mate, I have sailed the seas all my life in search of the glorious booty that has been waiting me for many ages. I guess you can call me an old piece of salt because I own the black booty on the Island Asylum called Oil Cartel....
  • Are you financially stable enough to purchase Hawaiian shirts?: I have safe houses filled with hawaiian shirts because when the suns out the guns are out, so I have to be the brightest shining, best shirt wearing mother fucker in all asylum. Hawaiian Shirts and Blue Rusty Hatchback sports! 
bunni likes this
On 5/6/2016 at 2:14 PM, JayEuros said:
  • In game name: Jay Euros
  • Location/Time zone? Indiana EST
  • Are you an APD member? yes, Constable
  • How much money do you have? 900k
  • What are your previous gangs? Drunk Squad, Dark Horse Military, Nimrods
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?https://gyazo.com/008e095832152226a462ddf224a1baf7
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I would want to join Envy because I have seen how great you guys are at fighting and capturing Turfs and Cartels, I recently got kicked from Drunk Squad not because of skill but other reasons. I want to be apart of a gang who can play Arma and take it seriously and to just have fun and dick around sometimes.
  • ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ In-Game Name (May change due to different character): Jay Euros, sometimes they call me Grandpa Dick
  • Age of role-play Character: 89
  • What are your previous experiences with role-play: I have been on plenty of roll play servers on asylum and on WoW, so I am clearly the best role player there is ;)
  • Have you ever role-played a pirate: Arrr... How dare you ask this question mate, I have sailed the seas all my life in search of the glorious booty that has been waiting me for many ages. I guess you can call me an old piece of salt because I own the black booty on the Island Asylum called Oil Cartel....
  • Are you financially stable enough to purchase Hawaiian shirts?: I have safe houses filled with hawaiian shirts because when the suns out the guns are out, so I have to be the brightest shining, best shirt wearing mother fucker in all asylum. Hawaiian Shirts and Blue Rusty Hatchback sports! 

denied

10 hours ago, hamsham12 said:

**disclaimer** 

if you're going to apply just know we arent very active, due to an influx in PM's about recruitment and people leaving due to inactivity, just know when applying we barely play the game, not anything to do with the developers/activities to do in-game, its just we're getting bored of ArmA in general.

Thanks

lol, thanks, now we get to fight the horde of 15+ every time.

NotSoNutty, Kuklinski and Feenix like this
  • In game name:  Mr. Spyda
  • Location/Time zone?  Central US
  • Are you an APD member?  Yes
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS?  Of course
  • How much money do you have? cap
  • What are your previous gangs? Animal Style, Fukanese Dragons, Suicide Squad, The Berries, Fear
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)  1205 https://gyazo.com/f33d8ec6e8797e636fd153e2ccb0e9df
  • Why do you want to join Envy?
  • Well,  I'm looking for a gang that is organized, tactical, and has members active most nights.  I'm a team player, have no issues with chain of command, and I'm always looking for ways to improve my skills.  I play enough cop to stay wealthy, have heli's and vehicles, and multiple houses to gear and stash when I need.  I'd be happy to roll with you guys for a night to show what I can bring to the table if needed.  Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Cheers,

SPYDA

•  
  • In game name: 64Bit
  • Location/Time zone? Eastern US
  • Are you an APD member? Yes
  • How much money do you have? 600k
  • What are your previous gangs? Plague
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/a64d7c17eb06b819a2198fe224133980 
  • Why do you want to join Envy? To be part of fucking shit up at a cartel. 
Swae likes this
39 minutes ago, 64Bit said:
  • In game name: 64Bit
  • Location/Time zone? Eastern US
  • Are you an APD member? Yes
  • How much money do you have? 600k
  • What are your previous gangs? Plague
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/a64d7c17eb06b819a2198fe224133980 
  • Why do you want to join Envy? To be part of fucking shit up at a cartel. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • In game name: nodda ton
  • Location/Time zone? I'm a spaghetti toast
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? yes
  • How much money do you have? 3 mil
  • What are your previous gangs? Envy, Nv, Envy, Elysium, Synergy, Synergy, Insanity, Serenity, Torment, Torment, Drunken Fools [df], Bad Blood (1.0), M1 D00D5 (s3) ; Sheep Fanclub, #Sheep&GloDidNothingWrong & Aidzo Fanclub.
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? 2951
  • Why do you want to join Envy? MY BOY FEENIX 
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? @Feenix & @Nerd:)& @Rusty:)

welcome back btw boyz.

Edited by Addon
JAY1HP, explicit and Tiger like this