Envy Recruitment [CLOSED] [S4] - Memes & Banter ONLY

1 hour ago, Addon said:
  • In game name: nodda ton
  • Location/Time zone? I'm a spaghetti toast
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? yes
  • How much money do you have? 3 mil
  • What are your previous gangs? Envy, Nv, Envy, Elysium, Synergy, Synergy, Insanity, Serenity, Torment, Torment, Drunken Fools [df], Bad Blood (1.0), M1 D00D5 (s3) ; Sheep Fanclub, #Sheep&GloDidNothingWrong & Aidzo Fanclub.
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? 2951
  • Why do you want to join Envy? MY BOY FEENIX 
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? @Feenix & @Nerd:)& @Rusty:)

welcome back btw boyz.

DENIED not enough experience with cartels, try play with the smaller gangs and once you get some more experience feel free to try apply again!

Rusty:), AndrewFam, Scott and 5 others like this
4 hours ago, Addon said:
  • What are your previous gangs? Envy, Nv, Envy, Elysium, Synergy, Synergy, Insanity, Serenity, Torment, Torment, Drunken Fools [df], Bad Blood (1.0), M1 D00D5 (s3) ; Sheep Fanclub, #Sheep&GloDidNothingWrong & Aidzo Fanclub.

welcome back btw boyz.

+1 He's getting black listed from cop- so he'll have plenty of time to play with you guys.

Addon and Scott like this
On 9/5/2016 at 7:21 PM, Addon said:

welcome back btw boyz.

Perm denied don't ever apply again. Ty

and btw that name you put in your app is the most appalling, trash name, I have ever had to look at. 

Edited by CriticalTug
Kuklinski likes this
  • 1 month later...
  • In game name: Mustang
  • Location/Time zone? central TZ
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS?Yep
  • How much money do you have? 500k and 3 scotch houses
  • What are your previous gangs? Dicimate, Primitive, Catalyst
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?https://gyazo.com/c5e8d7be665536b94483752a2e26b06f 1905
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I want to be a part of a active and good gang. I have a great shot and I am cartel experienced
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? White
On 29/10/2016 at 7:37 PM, Mustang said:
  • In game name: Mustang
  • Location/Time zone? central TZ
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS?Yep
  • How much money do you have? 500k and 3 scotch houses
  • What are your previous gangs? Dicimate, Primitive, Catalyst
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?https://gyazo.com/c5e8d7be665536b94483752a2e26b06f 1905
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I want to be a part of a active and good gang. I have a great shot and I am cartel experienced
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? White

Denied. good luck finding another gang Lad!

Kuklinski and Widsyy like this
  • 3 weeks later...

• In game name: Element
  • Location/Time zone: Norway
  • How much money do you have? 2mill
  • What are your previous gangs? toxicity, spartan
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?https://gyazo.com/7f750fc229ccf869180b4b88b30b08a7
  • https://gyazo.com/51c6fa5706674fef010215bc619a6eef
  • Why do you want to join Envy? want to join a good gang and fight vs good people. Played with widsy and rodrigo before and it was fun.
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Maybe Rodrigo if he still remember me.
  • About me: Good knowlegde of cartels. Good pilot. i hold tac commes. ok shooter. Active 
Edited by Thomas100
  • In game name: God / 9999+ other names 
  • Location/Time zone? GMT (UK)
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? YES
  • How much money do you have? 760k
  • What are your previous gangs? Sinister, Lawless, Infinite, Twelve Monkeys.. +more low tier gangs
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/57179b9ed0f02c731a88b684432c83df + another account with 600+ (spent around 75% of those hours on asylum)
  • Why do you want to join Envy? They fight well, I need to join a higher tier gang tbh, no point in wasting my time in lower tier gangs, im here to have fun and fight
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? idk i fought against Nv alot under the name GOD^, but no not really
Piranha123 likes this
3 hours ago, JaeyBee said:
  • In game name: God / 9999+ other names 
  • Location/Time zone? GMT (UK)
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? YES
  • How much money do you have? 760k
  • What are your previous gangs? Sinister, Lawless, Infinite, Twelve Monkeys.. +more low tier gangs
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/57179b9ed0f02c731a88b684432c83df + another account with 600+ (spent around 75% of those hours on asylum)
  • Why do you want to join Envy? They fight well, I need to join a higher tier gang tbh, no point in wasting my time in lower tier gangs, im here to have fun and fight
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? idk i fought against Nv alot under the name GOD^, but no not really

Denied.

3 hours ago, Thomas100 said:

• In game name: Element
  • Location/Time zone: Norway
  • How much money do you have? 2mill
  • What are your previous gangs? toxicity, spartan
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?https://gyazo.com/7f750fc229ccf869180b4b88b30b08a7
  • https://gyazo.com/51c6fa5706674fef010215bc619a6eef
  • Why do you want to join Envy? want to join a good gang and fight vs good people. Played with widsy and rodrigo before and it was fun.
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Maybe Rodrigo if he still remember me.
  • About me: Good knowlegde of cartels. Good pilot. i hold tac commes. ok shooter. Active 

Denied.

Gatorade likes this
  • In game name: Father Dan
  • Location/Time zone? Mtn, Colorado
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS: Yes
  • How much money do you have? Around 600k, I also have two Ifrits and a few helos. 
  • What are your previous gangs? Karnage and Priests
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? 7bWWj5dl.png
  • Why do you want to join Envy: I find this game quite boring to play without other individuals to back me up and have fun with. Also, I want to get back into gang related activities like I did when I was in Priests. 
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Nope.
8 minutes ago, Father Dan said:
  • In game name: Father Dan
  • Location/Time zone? Mtn, Colorado
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS: Yes
  • How much money do you have? Around 600k, I also have two Ifrits and a few helos. 
  • What are your previous gangs? Karnage and Priests
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)? 7bWWj5dl.png
  • Why do you want to join Envy: I find this game quite boring to play without other individuals to back me up and have fun with. Also, I want to get back into gang related activities like I did when I was in Priests. 
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? Nope.

Denied.

Application;

• In game name: Frizzy
  • Location/Time zone? Central Time Zone
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS? Yes
  • How much money do you have?  784fa0ca92ace3aeb139641e052487dd.png
  • What are your previous gangs? OG Torment, Velocity, Instinct, and Tenacity.
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?   38f316efaf93eb4a48b0649b52af4a20.png
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I want to join Envy because you guys are the definition of what a gang should be on Asylum. Players that have been playing together for a while, know how to fight, have the numbers and are respected highly. You are known for being great players and a great gang overall. I would like to contribute to that any way possible. I want to join so I can fight cartels and control the map with one of the best gangs on the servers with some old amigos. 
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? @Feenix @Nerd:) @Rusty :) @Don and maybe Sugarfoot.
Foamy, asiuxjau, Apci and 8 others like this
8 hours ago, Frizzy said:

Application;

• How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?   38f316efaf93eb4a48b0649b52af4a20.png
  • Why do you want to join Envy? I want to join Envy because you guys are the definition of what a gang should be on Asylum. Players that have been playing together for a while, know how to fight, have the numbers and are respected highly. You are known for being great players and a great gang overall. I would like to contribute to that any way possible. I want to join so I can fight cartels and control the map with one of the best gangs on the servers with some old amigos. 
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? @Feenix @Nerd:) @Rusty :) @Don and maybe Sugarfoot.

+1 chill guy

Frizzy likes this
2 minutes ago, Frizzy said:

Application;

+1 Worth giving him a chance, really cool guy, also was the leader of Ruthless you forgot that Frizzy :)

Edited by House.
Frizzy likes this
22 minutes ago, Frizzy said:

Application;

+1 Very chill guy and isn't afraid to lose money.

Frizzy likes this
39 minutes ago, Frizzy said:

Application;

+1 has treated me like a son and great player!

Frizzy likes this
  • In game name: Aden Dahmer
  • Location/Time zone? PST USA
  • How much money do you have? 700k
  • What are your previous gangs? raiders sinister
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?cc6d48eda3ecc026ea7e2060ec153d93.png
  • Why do you want to join Envy? cartels and fighting
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? probably rodrigo 
The Monopoly Man, ritzy and Assert like this
2 hours ago, Frizzy said:

Application;

+1. will pull vehicles, is a chill dude, and can sometimes shoot.

Frizzy likes this

Application;

+1 lil cutie. Too good for my gang so take him in and give him a home

Mitrones Massoud and Frizzy like this

Application;

Denied.

1 hour ago, Aden Dahmer said:
  • In game name: Aden Dahmer
  • Location/Time zone? PST USA
  • How much money do you have? 700k
  • What are your previous gangs? raiders sinister
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?cc6d48eda3ecc026ea7e2060ec153d93.png
  • Why do you want to join Envy? cartels and fighting
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you? probably rodrigo 

Denied.

Anthony_, babooshka and Gatorade like this