Spoiler

52qcEwEK_o.png

Gang Anthem

Requirements;

• Knowledge of each cartel location
  • Can listen to orders and can use tactical communications
  • 1500+ Hours on ARMA3
  • Have 500k+ on the servers
  • Follow the server rules (as best as possible)

Application;

• In game name:
  • Do you have a Mic and access to TS?
  • How much money do you have?
  • What are your previous gangs?
  • How much hours have you played on Asylum/ARMA (screenshot)?
  • Why do you want to join Envy?
  • Anyone in the gang that can vouch for you?

Applications may be submitted privately to the leaders of Envy

Edited by Wang Liqin
Sheep, MrClean, Feenix and 15 others like this
  • 2 weeks later...

Leaders

Trym @Trym

Wang Liqin @Wang Liqin

Sheep @Sheep

Technique @Technique

Rodrigo @Rodrigo

Aidzo @Aidzo

Members

Azeh @Azeh

Sijanec @Sijanec

Ibraheem @Ibraheem

Sugarfoot @Sugarfoot

Don @Don

STONECOLDKILLER @STON3COLDK1LL3R

Widsyy @Widsyy

Tom @Tom

Pippi @Pippi

Jimbo @Jimbo

Explicit @explicit

Anthony @Anthony

g1ant @g1ant

nvK @nvKingg

Distilled @Distilled

Krypton @Krypton:)

Cukofuko @Cukofuko

Dakk @Dakkarism

Hamsham @hamsham12

PiP @Pip

Jonnah @Jonnah.

Irish @Sean That Irish Guy

Babooshka @[df]baboonshka

Smokeahontas @[df]Smokahontas

Kyle @Kyle_ 

Gaskal @Gaskal

Reapered @Reapered

Cheech @Cheech'nChong

SharingWriter @SharingWriter

Dawg @dwg

Alec @Alec-I

Drew @Drew

AdaM 

NightFury @Nightfury

SystemChips @systemchips

Inactive

Cake @cakee

Zaxal @Zaxalx

Nugs @NugsOfChronic

Instagram @iNSTAAA

Eric @kennyS

Kuklinski @Kuklinski

Zodiac @Zodiac

BananaPig @BananaPig

Mr Flynnstone @Mr. Flynnstone

HoneyBooBoo @honeybooboo

Rusty @Rusty:)

ChildSoldier @ChildSoldier

Spoiler

Gang History since May 5th 2015 (maybe missing one or two)

## Leaders ##
Wang Liqin
Sheep
Technique
Hamsham
GHOST
Aidzo
Trym
Rodrigo

## Members ##
Widsyy
Flynnstone
Jonnah
Nugs
Eric
g1ant
Nickis
Distilled
Cheech
Irish
Reapered
BananaPig
Gaskal
STONECOLD
Ibraheem
Zaxal
Kuk
Rusty
Cake
Systemchips
PiP
Azeh
Dakk
HoneyBooBoo
Dawg
Judgemental
Cuko
Don
Sijanec
Sugarfoot
Tom
Jimbo
Explicit
Rogue
Anthony
SharingWriter
Babooshka
Pippi
Smoke
Badabing
Shepurd 
Zodiac
Denied
Lister
javierodst
Instagram
Krypton
Richy
Rust
Wuppie
Kabeer
Jackobob
Buvaloz
ChildSoldier
gtalion
Vlad Petrov
Daan
Drunken irish Man
SwisherZ
Vans
MrAbzie
BlueFalcon
cbitpro
Heinshenberg
Travis
Brezz
high as a mong
Glo

Alec
Drew
AdaM

NightFury

Edited by Wang Liqin

-In game name:Wakaflakaa

-Location/Time zone?est

-Are you an APD member?yes

-Do you have a Mic and access to TS?yes

-How much money do you have? Money cap

-What are your previous gangs? 420x

-How much hours have you played on Asylum/Arma (screenshot)? 600 ( can't get a screen shot atm currently on vacation )

-Why do you want to join Envy?I want to join to grow as a tatical player I am always open and willing to learn and get better and I feel nv is at the top of game. Just over all looking to join and dedicate myself to the gang.

K A Z E M likes this
-In game name:Wakaflakaa

-Location/Time zone?est

-Are you an APD member?yes

-Do you have a Mic and access to TS?yes

-How much money do you have? Money cap

-What are your previous gangs? 420x

-How much hours have you played on Asylum/Arma (screenshot)? 600 ( can't get a screen shot atm currently on vacation )

-Why do you want to join Envy?I want to join to grow as a tatical player I am always open and willing to learn and get better and I feel nv is at the top of game. Just over all looking to join and dedicate myself to the gang.

Denied

In game name:Jacob

-Location/Time zone? virginia east coast

-Are you an APD member? no

-Do you have a Mic and access to TS? yes

-How much money do you have?had 1 mill got 7k but farming and raiding at the moment

-What are your previous gangs?none always been solo but decided to try gang or teaming up with new people

-How much hours have you played on Asylum/Arma (screenshot)? 126 hours dont no how to get screenshot not going to lie and say 500 hours but really skilled in arma played arma 2 for very long time really good

-Why do you want to join Envy? i want to join envy because i feel like you guys are a badass group to be around and i dont like being with people younger that ne and also this lets me meat new people and experience new things and im hoping i can help you rule all servers but ya thats really why and all the other gangs i have met are kinda dickish and i met a couple of your members and they were pretty chill so ya i hope i get excepted that would be great thank you

-How much money do you have?had 1 mill got 7k but farming and raiding at the moment

-What are your previous gangs?none always been solo but decided to try gang or teaming up with new people

-How much hours have you played on Asylum/Arma (screenshot)? 126 hours dont no how to get screenshot not going to lie and say 500 hours but really skilled in arma played arma 2 for very long time really good

-Why do you want to join Envy? i want to join envy because i feel like you guys are a badass group to be around and i dont like being with people younger that ne and also this lets me meat new people and experience new things and im hoping i can help you rule all servers but ya thats really why and all the other gangs i have met are kinda dickish and i met a couple of your members and they were pretty chill so ya i hope i get excepted that would be great thank you

Denied.

Denied.

-.-
  • 2 weeks later...

-In game name:WoOzy

-Location/Time zone? England GMT 

-Are you an APD member? Yes

-Do you have a Mic and access to TS? Yes 

-How much money do you have? going to work till I am capped. 

-What are your previous gangs? FSA, BB, NATO, RO, UNTITLED 

-How much hours have you played on Asylum/Arma (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/fcf92daaa3891d8ae5461887a999baaa

-Why do you want to join Envy? Full off good people and the best player's in asylum I think playing with better players than me will improve my skill and I enjoy playing with you guys.

Apci, rngr, Tiger and 1 other like this
11 minutes ago, Woozy said:

-In game name:WoOzy

-Location/Time zone? England GMT 

-How much money do you have? going to work till I am capped. 

-What are your previous gangs? FSA, BB, NATO, RO, UNTITLED 

-How much hours have you played on Asylum/Arma (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/fcf92daaa3891d8ae5461887a999baaa

-Why do you want to join Envy? Full off good people and the best player's in asylum I think playing with better players than me will improve my skill and I enjoy playing with you guys.

You have been playing with us for a while, so I will go ahead and accept this. You already have ts. Welcome!

Woozy likes this

-In game name: Kuklinski

-Location/Time zone? Portugal GMT 

-How much money do you have?  must of the times iam capped

-What are your previous gangs? BB , FSA

-How much hours have you played on Asylum/Arma (screenshot)? Have 2 accounts in total have like 2500k hours 

-Why do you want to join ? i like some ppl there and i think was about to change gang and change playing with

Tiger and Gubber Flexx like this
Just now, Kuklinski said:

-How much hours have you played on Asylum/Arma (screenshot)? Have 2 accounts in total have like 2500k hours 

-Why do you want to join ? i like some ppl there and i think was about to change gang and change playing with

Accepted, welcome!

1 hour ago, Kuklinski said:

I love you Kuklinski. Forever and always. Bump for Aidzo and kuk

Kuklinski likes this

-In game name: KarmaFox

-Location/Time zone? United States, EST (US & CANADA)

-Are you an APD member? No

-How much money do you have? 142k

-What are your previous gangs? Syndicate, RipGear, BountyFuckers, Royal Dominance, William's Gang

-How much hours have you played on Asylum/Arma (screenshot)? 430 http://imgur.com/X7Odvyi

-Why do you want to join Envy? Ever since I left my mane gang, Syndicate I have been looking for a good new active gang. I came across this gang and as I was writing two of your gang members rolled up next to me with ifrits. I love seeing how active this gang is and I never see less than 3 people of your gang on at a time. I can sustain myself money wise and I love to get into fights with pigs. I understand my age is a problem but I am hoping you will trust me that I am experienced and worth a shot. If you don't feel comfortable with me around in the future I can understand a kick. Thanks for your time :D

14 hours ago, KarmaFox said:

-What are your previous gangs? Syndicate, RipGear, BountyFuckers, Royal Dominance, William's Gang

-How much hours have you played on Asylum/Arma (screenshot)? 430 http://imgur.com/X7Odvyi

-Why do you want to join Envy? Ever since I left my mane gang, Syndicate I have been looking for a good new active gang. I came across this gang and as I was writing two of your gang members rolled up next to me with ifrits. I love seeing how active this gang is and I never see less than 3 people of your gang on at a time. I can sustain myself money wise and I love to get into fights with pigs. I understand my age is a problem but I am hoping you will trust me that I am experienced and worth a shot. If you don't feel comfortable with me around in the future I can understand a kick. Thanks for your time :D

14 hours ago, Kitui said:

-In game name: Kitui

-Location/Time zone? CST

-Are you an APD member? yes. 

-Do you have a Mic and access to TS? yep

-How much money do you have? 97 dollars in bank 5 on me.  I am the richest man alive.

-What are your previous gangs? https://gyazo.com/b4aa015173eef62b92f487254eac003b

-How much (its how many hours sir, please, correct, your! grammar please!) hours have you played on Asylum/Arma (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/1c229cdaedbb65d48ecf10430c2cf25f about 750 or so on asylum.

-Why do you want to join Envy? Because karmafox applied and Envy would be nothing without me in there with karmafox.  Karmafox and I are the bestest buddies.  I told him that he shouldnt dupe or he would get banned but he wouldnt listen to my wisdom and got banned for being a hog.  I wish to join Envy because karmafox couldnt cope without me telling him to give me money because i only have 97 dollars in my bank and definately not 800k+ :)

Denied.

15 hours ago, KarmaFox said:

Though you have the correct age and the playtime for a good gang, i think Envy is looking for a bit more. You should join insanity for about 2 months than reapply.

Edited by Kryptonn
Lister, Cukofuko, BananaPig and 3 others like this
  • 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Poko said:

Fat? You talking about the pic of me holding my son teaching him to swim from high school that motard cropped? I was bigger then than any of you will ever be, along with No body fat - Go home little guy. That's 16 years old. You couldn't touch my dick tough guy

I might talk when I get annoyed even though I shouldn't. You talk and you're a pussy. Who's worse?

ybkh7.jpg

Poko, IceVenom and Gatorade like this

5a4ce8d803155501720c86a62a9506de.png 

With the announcement of the new moderators being two current #4 rival gang members (who think we cheat), old precinct #4 APD (who think we cheat) and one old rival gang member Envy has came to a decision and decided to take a new approach at Asylum. Envy is now going to become a Professional Role Play guild who strives to become the top role-playing guild beating our rivals the Free Syrian Army.

Please follow the new formatting to apply to the Guild.

In-Game Name (May change due to different character):
Location/Time zone:
What are your previous experiences with role-play:
Have you ever role-played a pirate:
Are you financially stable enough to purchase Hawaiian shirts?:

Edited by Wang Liqin
Chau, Crossfade, Pippi and 29 others like this

In-Game Name (May change due to different character): STON3COLDDR1LL3R
Age of role-play Character: 47
Location/Time zone: Athira / (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
What are your previous experiences with role-play:  My personal best arrest time is 0.34 seconds.
Have you ever role-played a pirate:  I used to live in the Oil Cartel so I guess you can say yes. 
If Asylum ever fixes the wrongful bans i'll probably upgrade to level 2 donor or greater and will be able to buy close to infinity Hawaiian shirts.

I have recently been out of work for drilling but I am looking to pursue my professional employment job title Stone Cold Driller. I am the best driller around and also a professional 18-wheeler truck driver. I can safely transport gold bars across harsh environments with police in tow. You won't find a more experienced driller, so look no further. I have sold hundreds of millions worth of gold in my career.

Just now, STON3COLDK1LL3R said:

What are your previous experiences with role-play:  My personal best arrest time is 0.34 seconds.
Have you ever role-played a pirate:  I used to live in the Oil Cartel so I guess you can say yes. 
If Asylum ever fixes the wrongful bans i'll probably upgrade to level 2 donor or greater and will be able to buy close to infinity Hawaiian shirts.

I have recently been out of work for drilling but I am looking to pursue my professional employment job title Stone Cold Driller. I am the best driller around and also a professional 18-wheeler truck driver. I can safely transport gold bars across harsh environments with police in tow. You won't find a more experienced driller, so look no further. I have sold hundreds of millions worth of gold in my career.

Not a very good roleplayer.

Tiger, Chapo and STON3COLDK1LL3R like this
5 hours ago, Wang Liqin said:

5a4ce8d803155501720c86a62a9506de.png 

With the announcement of the new moderators being two current #4 rival gang members (who think we cheat), old precinct #4 APD (who think we cheat) and one old rival gang member Envy has came to a decision and decided to take a new approach at Asylum. Envy is now going to become a Professional Role Play guild who strives to become the top role-playing guild beating our rivals the Free Syrian Army.

Please follow the new formatting to apply to the Guild.

GL. This will be interesting to see to say the least....

However, FSA's RP hasnt been good since pre 6.0 IMO

Chapo and SheriffJohnBeard like this
22 minutes ago, STON3COLDK1LL3R said:

+1 knows how to rp drilling a vault

Kuklinski likes this

-In game name: Honeybooboo

-Location/Time zone? Central standard

-Are you an APD member? Constable

-How much money do you have? 919k

-What are your previous gangs? BB,Insanity

-How much hours have you played on Asylum/Arma (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/9eb466eb01c598bdaa54f01a2d2c2338

-Why do you want to join Envy? Mature players, Flynnstone singing, and tiger is bae. 

Kuklinski and babooshka like this
1 minute ago, honeybooboo said:

-How much hours have you played on Asylum/Arma (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/9eb466eb01c598bdaa54f01a2d2c2338

-Why do you want to join Envy? Mature players, Flynnstone singing, and tiger is bae. 

People use the new proper format and we will get back to you :)

In-Game Name (May change due to different character):
Location/Time zone:
What are your previous experiences with role-play:
Have you ever role-played a pirate:

Kuklinski likes this
9 minutes ago, honeybooboo said:

Accepted you already got TS!

Kuklinski likes this

-In game name: William

-Location/Time zone? UTC

-How much money do you have? 750k

-What are your previous gangs? MoB

-How much hours have you played on Asylum/Arma (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/8e207b96da2c7d8f9e40b992082f2057

-Why do you want to join Envy? You guys aren't dicks like everyone says your just good lol

Cukofuko and .Sean like this
32 minutes ago, william said:

-In game name: William

-Location/Time zone? UTC

-How much money do you have? 750k

-What are your previous gangs? MoB

-How much hours have you played on Asylum/Arma (screenshot)? https://gyazo.com/8e207b96da2c7d8f9e40b992082f2057

-Why do you want to join Envy? You guys aren't dicks like everyone says your just good lol

Denied.

-In game name:Right

-Location/Time zone?Central

-Are you an APD member?not anymore

-How much money do you have? 2.9 Mil

-What are your previous gangs?was a leader of tunnel snakes

-How much hours have you played on Asylum/Arma (screenshot)?https://gyazo.com/27c59c003c7f580b57714accb8ee835a

-Why do you want to join Envy? You guys are great players and are always down for a fight same as me i want more cartel fights and gang fights i used to be a tunnel snake and they bearly ever fight but thats all i like to do i think id fit in good with envy because like the rest of u i am also a savage ;)

16 minutes ago, rightaboveyou97 said:

-In game name:Right

-Location/Time zone?Central

-Are you an APD member?not anymore

-How much money do you have? 2.9 Mil

-What are your previous gangs?was a leader of tunnel snakes

-How much hours have you played on Asylum/Arma (screenshot)?https://gyazo.com/27c59c003c7f580b57714accb8ee835a

-Why do you want to join Envy? You guys are great players and are always down for a fight same as me i want more cartel fights and gang fights i used to be a tunnel snake and they bearly ever fight but thats all i like to do i think id fit in good with envy because like the rest of u i am also a savage ;)

Denied.

BrutaL, Ronald and Kuklinski like this
  • 1 month later...