G1ANT /// Montage 4

6 hours ago, Saodan :D said:

3:51 ty for killing that ghosting fuck.

'Ghosting fuck'... I think you should re consider to Ghosting FUCKS. Maybe if you knew the fucking server dies every fight we are in you would keep tour retarded thoughts to yourself

Giant is a mong for putting that in anyway, a kid with no fingers could kill me when I have my gun on my back :shrug: 

Payout likes this
39 minutes ago, Goyneyyy said:

'Ghosting fuck'... I think you should re consider to Ghosting FUCKS. Maybe if you knew the fucking server dies every fight we are in you would keep tour retarded thoughts to yourself

Giant is a mong for putting that in anyway, a kid with no fingers could kill me when I have my gun on my back :shrug: 

I added it because it was one of 5 kills in like 4 min. 

And pls dont call me a mong :)

I can play blindfolded and still kill you @Goyneyyy.

ratking

Edited by g1ant
40 minutes ago, Goyneyyy said:

Well he didn't know so i don't know why you've got so angry about the situation.

Also there wasn't really a need to call someone a mong...Instinct's changed u fag:poop::frog:

Edited by HardyBxoxo
58 minutes ago, g1ant said:

I added it because it was one of 5 kills in like 4 min. 

And pls dont call me a mong :)

I can play blindfolded and still kill you @Goyneyyy.

ratking

True.. mong is too harsh.. But it's not something you put in a montage...

I guess the server was to blame, and I appreciate that you got 5 kills on guys who logged in too, but I guess the odds worked in your favour that fight :) 

I'm not a rat btw.. if I was a rat you would have been banned for a week not long ago.. 

Good kills btw.

40 minutes ago, HardyBxoxo said:

Well he didn't know so i don't know why you've got so angry about the situation.

Also there wasn't really a need to call someone a mong...Instinct's changed u fag:poop::frog:

I'm sorry HardyBabe.. It kinda got my back up that a faggot further up who wasn't even there called me a 'ghosting fuck'..

I will change back for you <3

Edited by Goyneyyy
HardyBxoxo likes this
30 minutes ago, Goyneyyy said:

True.. mong is too harsh.. But it's not something you put in a montage...

I guess the server was to blame, and I appreciate that you got 5 kills on guys who logged in too, but I guess the odds worked in your favour that fight :) 

I'm not a rat btw.. if I was a rat you would have been banned for a week not long ago.. 

Almost the same of putting chinese/low tier gang kills in a montage ;) 

Logged in ye, didnt know where tye and j1m logged in. You had the opportunity to tell them exactly where I was. And the last 2 kills a ifrit came over and dropped them first. The kill I got on you can blame the server for that, but not the others.

Go ahead and report me for something I did for over a month ago. Pretty rattish to start threatning someone because I said you guys was exploting the group to have 11 hexed players. I will still look at u as a rat if you report me or not. So go ahead.

HardyBxoxo likes this
1 hour ago, g1ant said:

Almost the same of putting chinese/low tier gang kills in a montage ;) 

Logged in ye, didnt know where tye and j1m logged in. You had the opportunity to tell them exactly where I was. And the last 2 kills a ifrit came over and dropped them first. The kill I got on you can blame the server for that, but not the others.

Go ahead and report me for something I did for over a month ago. Pretty rattish to start threatning someone because I said you guys was exploting the group to have 11 hexed players. I will still look at u as a rat if you report me or not. So go ahead.

I mean the chinese guys didn't have their guns on their backs ey ;)