Cartels #1

6 minutes ago, Dork said:

at 2:25 i have two questions

First and foremost, why didnt you kill him after he landed and grabbed the money

secondly, why are you rating drug cartel ?

Thanks!

1) the fight was ongoing, he wasn't landing to grab the money 

2) i have no idea what you're trying to say

william likes this
9 hours ago, GarethBatty said:

lmfa0Exde3 is @williamyour new secret weapon Jimbo? LOL getting that desperate to actually win a fight are you?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Shoutouts to Monglysium for some EZ fights the past couple days...

I am actually confused, where do you get the mentality from that you apparently keep winning? I think you're delusional

20 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

I am actually confused, where do you get the mentality from that you apparently keep winning? I think you're delusional

I'm sorry what???? You sir are the delusional one my days. We've lost to u what like twice in the past week and that's not us winning? U think cuz one of u ran away in an ifrit after we wipe u thats u winning?

fucking moron. You uneducated fuck.

1 minute ago, GarethBatty said:

I'm sorry what???? You sir are the delusional one my days. We've lost to u what like twice in the past week and that's not us winning? U think cuz one of u ran away in an ifrit after we wipe u thats u winning?

fucking moron. You uneducated fuck.

What exactly do you class as losing? Apparently you aren't counting being wiped and losing cap completely :shrug:

Go see a doctor, please.

william likes this
2 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

What exactly do you class as losing? Apparently you aren't counting being wiped and losing cap completely :shrug:

Go see a doctor, please.

You're an idiot and you're wrong. U clearly need to see a doctor if you're that blind that you can't see your gang getting destroyed 24/7. I'm done with you and your retarded comments so I'm leaving this retarded argument because your stupidity triggers me. Bye

/|/|0T4RD likes this