Change log 7.3.0

bamf

Don't know if this happens on civ too, but for cops when you buy pilot coveralls they disappear so you have to buy them again.

also when you soft log they disappear too like old UC clothes used too.

Wasted like 16k on clothes today

When you die too you lose them pilot coveralls

Edited by HenryHoover
3 hours ago, Allstarplaya said:

@bamf, the price of the LIM machine gun with the recent patch went up to 30k from 25k. The mags though did go down to 7k but there is no discount on these items even if you own arms and 2 turfs is this how its supposed to be?

Sounds like the governor may have cranked taxes to 20%.  I typed that, and then decided to look in the DB - and the tax is indeed set at 20%.

Professor Pericles likes this
6 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

So people are saying if you havent unlocked the new fatigues/coveralls that if you're given them to wear they will disappear, which is understandable. What if you have some stored in your house(s)? I have old CSAT/Hex fatigues and pilot coverals in my houses so if i put them on will they disappear? @Paratus @bamf

Then you've likely been wasting space in your crates for oh... about 16 months.

Oh I can't wait to become the real Ghost within. Gonna be walking around at night with my snow white csat outfit.

RPG's? Oohh boy. That's bad, RIP my Ifrit's and RIP my Orca's.

CS:GO Crates? Can't wait to get that knife skin. :D

On 7/6/2016 at 4:05 PM, MatthewV said:

Trust me if i could take my $100 back right now i would because there is no point in donating anymore.

Other than keeping the servers going that you probably have spent many many hours on. Running 4 servers that are constantly using up bandwidth is not cheap and if there weren't donations the servers would go bye bye. So if you enjoy playing on the servers then there is a point to donating just to keep them going. Thats just my opinion though.

Ghost0fDawn likes this
1 minute ago, Shalobee said:

Other than keeping the servers going that you probably have spent many many hours on. Running 4 servers that are constantly using up bandwidth is not cheap and if there weren't donations the servers would go bye bye. So if you enjoy playing on the servers then there is a point to donating just to keep them going. Thats just my opinion though.

I see his argument though.  They have basically discontinued the former donation system and it's useless.  It does disappoint me a little bit as the two systems are completely seperate.  Donating to get loot crates should increase your donor level as a whole, you still are supporting the server.  I'm a little bit surprised they didn't do this already.

1 minute ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

I see his argument though.  They have basically discontinued the former donation system and it's useless.  It does disappoint me a little bit as the two systems are completely seperate.  Donating to get loot crates should increase your donor level as a whole, you still are supporting the server.  I'm a little bit surprised they didn't do this already.

yeah I agree with that as well. You are still contributing to the servers so it should be counted.

11 minutes ago, Shalobee said:

still contributing

Bruh, historical donations are just that. Historical donations.

You want to go buy dinner with that $20 you got from a friend 6 years ago? Oh, right, you bought dinner 6 years ago with it.

Also bear in mind that those were DONATIONS. This is the PURCHASE of a VIRTUAL GOOD.

Two separate things.

9 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Bruh, historical donations are just that. Historical donations.

You want to go buy dinner with that $20 you got from a friend 6 years ago? Oh, right, you bought dinner 6 years ago with it.

Also bear in mind that those were DONATIONS. This is the PURCHASE of a VIRTUAL GOOD.

Two separate things.

I don't think that analogy would apply to future donations for the loot crates increases your donor level as a whole.  Plus, some people have gotten some real bad luck and it could be used as some incentive when bad luck happens because at least it's going towards something.

13 hours ago, bubbsykong said:

I would like to thank you guys for the night time coming back!!!!!!!!! Honestly I remember my first time on the island.. It was night, Their were 3 cop cars and like 2 medic cars with their lights flashing. I myself was a medic because I did not know how to choose sides (it was my first time) a man came up to me and offered me 10k for my medic clothing so obviously i said yes :P Well he robbed me and ran off without paying me...Sooo i went to a cop and told him my story LMAO I was told I cant be naked and got charged & sent to jail.. Had night time not of been here I feel as if this memory would not have been so awesome (due to the darkness with the lights and everything its awesome looking & a whole different experience) Its been months with no night & im just soo happy to read its back!!!

Clean that rig so dirty 

Edited by Tangerine15
2 hours ago, KevinOB said:

Just buff the current donor levels a little and people will keep buying.

I bought lvl 2 only for the debit card. 

I bought 3 only for the sport.

And finally got 4 just for the blue beret.

We just need to discover some good perks for the old donation levels, I'd get lvl 5 if it wasn't just for the tron suits. 

Debit card isn't a donor item

Sport isn't a donor item

Mohawk isn't a donor item (beret is cosmetic)

I'm actually amazed the Tron Suits haven't been nitpicked to death considering you can shove like 90 9mm mags into them.

You can't do "perks". What about this do you all not understand?

4 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Debit card isn't a donor item

Sport isn't a donor item

Mohawk isn't a donor item (beret is cosmetic)

I'm actually amazed the Tron Suits haven't been nitpicked to death considering you can shove like 90 9mm mags into them.

You can't do "perks". What about this do you all not understand?

What are you on about?
I was simply making a point that it doesn't take much for people to donate.
Just find something proper. The free debit card was a great alternative.
Sport skins was an okay alternative.

Stop being so negative.

Kettles likes this

Since you guys are revisiting old changes, perhaps you could discuss the money cap. I understand why the cap was implemented, but I think it has had more of a negative impact on the server activity. Asylum is so addicting, because you are constantly making progress on your character development. Nowadays a lot of people just sit around the money cap with no idea of what to do in-game. My teamspeak is often full of people wanting to play Asylum, but with nothing really to do in-game. Grinding is a huge part of why games are succesful, and while the cap is in place, I bet you are losing a bunch of potential players on the servers.

I honestly believe you would see higher numbers on the servers and more people frequently grinding money if you removed the money cap. If you want to limit the ultra-rich from buying suicide vests all day, then there are plenty of other means to do so. Prestige was a cool idea, but it definitely flopped.

Just my thoughts! :)

6 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Since you guys are revisiting old changes, perhaps you could discuss the money cap. I understand why the cap was implemented, but I think it has had more of a negative impact on the server activity. Asylum is so addicting, because you are constantly making progress on your character development. Nowadays a lot of people just sit around the money cap with no idea of what to do in-game. My teamspeak is often full of people wanting to play Asylum, but with nothing really to do in-game. Grinding is a huge part of why games are succesful, and while the cap is in place, I bet you are losing a bunch of potential players on the servers.

I honestly believe you would see higher numbers on the servers and more people frequently grinding money if you removed the money cap. If you want to limit the ultra-rich from buying suicide vests all day, then there are plenty of other means to do so. Prestige was a cool idea, but it definitely flopped.

@bamf

8 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

I agree... but instead of completely removing the prestige system instead once you reach a certain amount of money that is kind of like the new prestige system. Say once you hit 1 million you get something like "Millionare"

13 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

I just wish the prestige system actually gave you something worth a damn. I doubt cap will ever be removed though. 

The feeling of sitting at 1 mill and nothing really happens ingame sucks. Its just straight up alt + F4, as there is absolutely nothing to do

Mahdizzle and Goldy like this

make it 1.5m to the minimum, it's not going to make the game broken and people can work for something

also i suggest making a cartel using the eden object and uploading it to the servers and seeing what the feedback is, half my friends list are playing olympus now :S

39 minutes ago, Bikstok said:

Since you guys are revisiting old changes, perhaps you could discuss the money cap.

>Non. Monetary. Assets.

If you want to limit the ultra-rich from buying suicide vests all day, then there are plenty of other means to do so.

>There's really not. Not in any way that would make sense. And any way that was implemented you'd all find a way to circumvent. God knows you've all proven that with Command mode.

@bamf thank you for the changes to the bank and prison any chance that you can make the skiptracer base like the old fed on prison island from 3 years ago. Maybe have one of those automatic gates thats at Georgetown PD that you have to drill first to get into the compound and then drill the barracks buildings?

Edited by Allstarplaya