Paychecks are more important than ifirts

looks more to me that you are being salty rather than cops going after a paycheck. cops show up and see/hear mk1 fire and you 2 standing in the street while the ifirit has already driven away. cops also had sirens on and probably knew they would be lit up trying to drive by. you got rekt, deal with it and stop trying to blame cops and call them money hungry

15 minutes ago, boomheadshot69 said:

looks more to me that you are being salty rather than cops going after a paycheck. cops show up and see/hear mk1 fire and you 2 standing in the street while the ifirit has already driven away. cops also had sirens on and probably knew they would be lit up trying to drive by. you got rekt, deal with it and stop trying to blame cops and call them money hungry

bf9.gif

1 hour ago, boomheadshot69 said:

1 hour ago, Vanilla Coke said:

bf9.gif

Fucking savage boom damn. +1

9 hours ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Lol that potato tho and thats coming from me.

when i was in 1st person i was being shot the fuck up so i was standing still like most normal people do when they are firing a gun.

I was A + D'ing the whole time shooting. 

Once Deezo got fucked i had to run for cover. 

5 minutes ago, Dork said:

when i was in 1st person i was being shot the fuck up so i was standing still like most normal people do when they are firing a gun.

not to be that guy but there was a stone wall litterly 3 feet behind you that you could have used for cover and had perfect sight on your friends body. :shrug:

Edited by Steez
15 minutes ago, Steez said:

not to be that guy but there was a stone wall litterly 3 feet behind you that you could have used for cover and had perfect sight on your friends body. :shrug:

...cop in street, cop behind him on hill, cop driving past, cop behind us by ifrit.....

41 minutes ago, Dork said:

I play in first person all the time so you're arguments are invalid that that ruined your ability to shoot a gun, Also the A+D'ing is the potato im talking about, You stand still you shoot, you move on to your next target you dont run around like a headless fucking chicken boi.

2 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

I play in first person all the time so you're arguments are invalid that that ruined your ability to shoot a gun, Also the A+D'ing is the potato im talking about, You stand still you shoot, you move on to your next target you dont run around like a headless fucking chicken boi.

and be downed before i fire 2 bullets like deezo was for standing still? 

No thanks.  i at least had a small sliver of hope i could make it out as long as i kept moving

I'm not too keen on the first person CQC of arma anyways. 

Edited by Dork