Change log 7.3.1

bamf

Just now, Pentax said:

More RP than sniper kills from 1km away :shrug::kappa:

It was glorious...

Guys on the hill were cops, I got caught, civs all came back and I was stuck in a car for a 30 minute long firefight.

I have mixed feelings about the RPGs.  It's a very good balancing tool for the orca and armored vehicles.  But it's still an RPG and you can just blow up scores of people when you just feel like blowing all of your money, which some people can keep up that kind of playstyle for quite some time.

On a second note, although it'll probably be a very unpopular opinion.  I think police that are sergeant and above should get the RPGs for the EXACT same price as rebels and have a strict guideline for only using it against ifrits and orcas.  But then again, it's not like the APD has ever abused anything before :shrug:

9 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

I have mixed feelings about the RPGs.  It's a very good balancing tool for the orca and armored vehicles.  But it's still an RPG and you can just blow up scores of people when you just feel like blowing all of your money, which some people can keep up that kind of playstyle for quite some time.

On a second note, although it'll probably be a very unpopular opinion.  I think police that are sergeant and above should get the RPGs for the EXACT same price as rebels and have a strict guideline for only using it against ifrits and orcas.  But then again, it's not like the APD has ever abused anything before :shrug:

Except they already proved they couldn't be trusted with .50 cals...

21 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Can care less about RPG, all I need is Mk.

@bamf, currently gang members a not able to still spawn at gang house any chance you can come look at the house on server 5?

Also skate helmet has been removed from rebel shops as well as the crate at oil cartel is super buggy to try and get the rubber out.

@Paratus, also currently the hiking pack that is won out of the loot crate only has a storage of 96, dont you think it should have more.

Edited by Allstarplaya
The Monopoly Man likes this
36 minutes ago, bamf said:

Any thoughts on the new Bank of Tanoa?

No Bueno.  The look of the inside with the computers and desks makes it look like a bank but the risk vs. reward for rebels is too great so we won't be doing any banks anytime soon, just like the prison on Tanoa.

The bank currently spawns at its max 3 gold bars and like 50k dirty money, most gangs don't even take the gold bars because its hard to get them out with a vehicle, so currently 50k dirty money if you lose 2 or people at the bank the money is equal in regards to money gained from attempting the bank. 

Edited by Allstarplaya
2 minutes ago, Allstarplaya said:

No Bueno.  The look of the inside with the computers and desks makes it look like a bank but the risk vs. reward for rebels is too great so we won't be doing any banks anytime soon, just like the prison on Tanoa.

The rewards haven't changed though...  The only difference is that it is a 1 story CQB now rather than a snipe off. 

Does that really make it that hard?

3 minutes ago, bamf said:

The rewards haven't changed though...  The only difference is that it is a 1 story CQB now rather than a snipe off. 

Does that really make it that hard?

If the bank spawned only dirty money and we could make it out with a chopper then maybe it would be better, but at the current location and building its to risky for rebels to even attempt it. 

You have to make things rebel sided in a little way because the cops can come and risk 0 dollars with the chance to make thousands at the bank, while rebels risk 25k-30k loadouts for payouts that at the moment are pretty low.

I like the idea of the One story building but there needs to be a better wall placed around the building maybe with a gate and the small green towers like the ones at the fed/prison placed all around it.

Edited by Allstarplaya
2 minutes ago, Allstarplaya said:

If the bank spawned only dirty money and we could make it out with a chopper then maybe it would be better, but at the current location and building its to risky for rebels to even attempt it. 

baby-cries.jpg

Not OP enough for rebels to do?

I agree that the bank needed to be changed so it wasn't a snipe off.  I haven't checked the new one out, but to be fair, I trust allstars judgement when it comes to that, and agree that it needs to be more money vs bars than what it currently is for Tanoa.  Hardly ever do banks because it's not worth even attempting.  

However, still want to attempt a badass getaway with the dirty money by driving to the airstrip, having a plane revved and ready and flying off that way just for style points.