Change log 7.3.2

bamf

46 minutes ago, bamf said:
  • Explosives Terrorism is now chargeable.

Is it $40,000 just like the auto-charge?  Thanks for the updates!!

I know I've said it before but might as well throw it out there again, the "Charge with Crime" list isn't in alphabetical order (at least since I last checked 2 days ago.)

BioHazard likes this
Just now, Olivia said:

Is it $40,000 just like the auto-charge?  Thanks for the updates!!

I know I've said it before but might as well throw it out there again, the "Charge with Crime" list isn't in alphabetical order (at least since I last checked 2 days ago.)

You're asking for to much... :P

Olivia likes this
2 minutes ago, Olivia said:

Was it ever alphabetical?  I thought it was at one point...

Olivia likes this
Just now, Legit said:

The chrome mohawk can only be bought by donors but you can still craft it. Does that mean my chrome mohawk will be deleted because I crafted it.

Shhh, I've already said too much and you're making it worse, soon there won't be any loopholes, altho the Chrome crafted was intended so I don't see that being changed, however I always wanted a jet but was too lazy to buy it and found better stuff to buy it for.

I really want a new Orca skin though, I'd want that over CSAT skins any day. Especially that sexy Big black one... wait that sounds wrong

50 minutes ago, Gubber Flexx said:

The RPG should definitely be able to blow up cars smaller then a box at least. I get that armored shit should not blow up but don't make them shitty to the point were i can shoot a hatch and nobody's gonna die.

I think it's better as an instant incapacitating utility. If you blow it up you can't steal the shit in it and chop the vehicle, so instead of losing 40k per shot you can at least take a chance and be able to get some of the money back.

BrutaL and JAY1HP like this
2 minutes ago, warl0ck said:

there's a csat version and this one ain't an osprey,based on one but not an osprey i'm afraid sorry xxx

I know..it still triggers me though, these things fly over my house all day long. Arma calls it a Blackfish I think, but..it's an Osprey :kappa:

Edited by Furnie Mack
1 hour ago, purple said:

Why does combat logging even matter guys, if someone combat logs they can face administrative consequences. They can deal with thier own personal choices/actions, just keep the good stuff coming. (:

You know how many people get away with combat logging right?

@bamf could we see the Orca Orca skin added to undercover shop for those donor 5s that play cop ? 

Also I noticed the other day that the search light on the hellcat doesn't move anymore with the camera it is fixed would.you be able to look into this ?

Edited by ~ Will ~