Craftable Optics (Glass/Sand Buff)

Add crafting of scopes

example: Arco would be 5 Glass , 1 iron ingot

also add animal hides that can be collected by hunting. With this you can add a talent tree where default chance of receiving hide while skinning animals is 25%, talents can include up to 75% chance.

tactical vest could require 3 goat hides or another animal and 2 iron ingot

Carrier lite vest can require 5 goat hides + 3 iron ingots

this would increase activity in hunting. Adds more talents to the game. And when taxes are maxed. Saves players some time buying gear at rebel to stock pile a house with vests.

edit: good location for this crafting area would be that military complex just west of Oil processing. Could also have separate licenses to craft these scopes and vests

Edited by Mayhem
bigjohn561, BioHazard, Cobra and 1 other like this
On 10/2/2017 at 11:39 AM, Mayhem said:

Add crafting of scopes

example: Arco would be 5 Glass , 1 iron ingot

also add animal hides that can be collected by hunting. With this you can add a talent tree where default chance of receiving hide while skinning animals is 25%, talents can include up to 75% chance.

tactical vest could require 3 goat hides or another animal and 2 iron ingot

Carrier lite vest can require 5 goat hides + 3 iron ingots

this would increase activity in hunting. Adds more talents to the game. And when taxes are maxed. Saves players some time buying gear at rebel to stock pile a house with vests.

edit: good location for this crafting area would be that military complex just west of Oil processing. Could also have separate licenses to craft these scopes and vests

@bamf have u thought bout this?

Mayhem likes this
  • 2 months later...
Just now, Cobra said:

I know the servers are a lil crazy with stability, but I will not let this idea die. The commodities shop has glass, but nowhere to craft it. The people of Altis need a new lens in crafting and I find craftable optics to be a fitting solution.

((Show your support today!))

+1