Change Log 7.4.0

Paratus

• Added a new gang perk system!
    • Gangs will now gain a new kind of experience point when any of its members gain in war rating. This system will be expanded in the future for non-combat applications.
    • Members of gangs with sufficient ranking can use the gang experience to learn/unlearn perks.
    • All perks in this system apply to each member of the gang.
  • Rewrote the player nametag HUD system to be far, far more efficient. Everyone should see a noticeable framerate increase from this.
  • Rewrote the medic system to allow more communication between player/medic clients, for future medic content.
  • The allow revive button now functions as intended and will not request a medic.
  • The respawn button will be disabled for up to two minutes, but only when a medic accepts your request.
  • A medic who accepts a request will now receive additional distance-based compensation when they revive that person, paid by the server.
  • Medics will receive a small amount of compensation if their target is revived by someone else, or respawns.
  • Medics will receive a notification if their target is revived by someone else, or respawns.
  • Medic chopper price has been increased.
  • Medic garage prices have been reduced.
  • Police re-gear pricing fixes.

Hotfix

• Fixed issue with medic names not showing.
  • Fixed tracking bugs with APBs.
  • Fixed reward/stats with APB evasion.
  • Fixed a bug with prison break messages.

Guess im switching to career medic.

Does this mean we have to wait 2 minutes to respawn?

No, only if you click "request medic" instead of revive and a medic accepts your revive; it's put in place so players don't just respawn after a medic has taken their time out to cover the distance to revive you.

Edited by Cassettes

Noice patch. Good work @speed

People that complain about no love for cops, be patience I'm sure it's coming a long.

If there were no gangs, there'd be less to do on cop. No banks, No feds, No prison breaks.

I'm sure rebels got their patch first, because without them, cop life would be dull.

I'm sure you're like, we don't need rebels to play cop.. well that could be true, however I don't think you're going to sit in Kavala all day dealing with those trolls, are you?

Edited by GhostSniper
Monster, Emma and sakha like this