Change Log 7.4.0

Paratus

21 minutes ago, Paratus said:

You get a victory point at the end of a season if you're in the top 20 for that season. First place is 20 points, 20th place is 1 point.

Is it working as intended? There has only been one season so far if I am not mistaken (Which I got 20 points for) yet people are still gaining victory points without a second one ending.

Also, not to mention that the season rankings seem a bit off, I thought at each season you were supposed to start at 0 and work up, I've started from my previous season points along with everyone else :/ 

Edited by Jimbo!
19 minutes ago, Paratus said:

You get a victory point at the end of a season if you're in the top 20 for that season. First place is 20 points, 20th place is 1 point.

what about the gang talent system we been playing long and getting war rating and no points yet bugged?

2 hours ago, Pieter said:

what about the gang talent system we been playing long and getting war rating and no points yet bugged?

i've probably obtained like 4 or 500 war rating since this system has been implemented alone (i get like 20 war rating for every war kill now) and we still do not have any.. It may need to be looked into. 

3 hours ago, Jimbo! said:

War rating system should definitely be considered for a change, having 2,000+ points and getting 30+ points for a war kill on someone with 100 points shouldn't happen, ever, especially when they get ~15 for killing me..

Also, I've asked this many times before but received no answer, what is vicory ranking and how does one get victory points? @Paratus

Why not? Shouldn't you be rewarded for taking out a guy whos higher in the charts than you? It's similar to diminishing returns, it works both ways tho so there's a balance, however I think the numbers should be tweaked a bit more.

24 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

Why not? Shouldn't you be rewarded for taking out a guy whos higher in the charts than you? It's similar to diminishing returns, it works both ways tho so there's a balance, however I think the numbers should be tweaked a bit more.

I think you mis understand what I'm saying, I have 2k+ points, I kill someone with 100 points, I get 30+ points, he kills me, he gets around 15 points, he should get more of a reward than me.

Cassettes likes this
11 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

I think you mis understand what I'm saying, I have 2k+ points, I kill someone with 100 points, I get 30+ points, he kills me, he gets around 15 points, he should get more of a reward than me.

Ah okay, I thought you're saying the opposite, then yea that doesn't make much sense at all lol