In-Game Name:FuzzyPanda
Real world Timezone or Location:Eastern
Estimated Asylum Time:anywhere from 4:30 to 9:00 if i have nothing to do
Whitelisted on Asylum?:  Y / N no
Financially Stable?: yes
Have you ever been banned? Why? once for rdm
Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak?yeah
Current and Past (asylum) Gangs?Fall Of Eden
If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?Because they suck and make my ears bleed

Why do you want to join our gang?Because you guys are serious about the game and my other gang wasnt.

Do you know any members of our gang?Yes, i know a few members personally 

(PS IM A GOOD PILOT)

1 hour ago, FuzzyPanda said:

In-Game Name:FuzzyPanda
Real world Timezone or Location:Eastern
Estimated Asylum Time:anywhere from 4:30 to 9:00 if i have nothing to do
Whitelisted on Asylum?:  Y / N no
Financially Stable?: yes
Have you ever been banned? Why? once for rdm
Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak?yeah
Current and Past (asylum) Gangs?Fall Of Eden
If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?Because they suck and make my ears bleed

Why do you want to join our gang?Because you guys are serious about the game and my other gang wasnt.

Do you know any members of our gang?Yes, i know a few members personally 

(PS IM A GOOD PILOT)

11 hours ago, TaintedSoldiers said:

Denied

"To young"

Thank you for your interest in Bad Company

what massi's app would look like 101:

In-Game Name: Idk i change it everyday causing confusion at cartels
Real world Timezone or Location:   timezone, idk Loc: mom's basement
Estimated Asylum Time: 9999 hours
Whitelisted on Asylum?:  Yes, Cadet
Financially Stable?: yes, 1k  butttt umm i ughh gott umm alloott of prestige! ii amm gott 50mil you know?
Have you ever been banned? Why? yeah i CL'd because i was salty
Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Yes
Current and Past (asylum) Gangs? yes fall of eden:FeelsBadMan:
If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?  i am wanting to leave FoE because 100% of the time i horny non of them send me pics

Why do you want to join our gang? because you guys are rich asf and i want to blow all of your orcas up just like kitui

Do you know any members of our gang? ummm yes?

massi likes this
1 hour ago, Johnny said:

what massi's app would look like 101:

In-Game Name: Idk i change it everyday causing confusion at cartels
Real world Timezone or Location:   timezone, idk Loc: mom's basement
Estimated Asylum Time: 9999 hours
Whitelisted on Asylum?:  Yes, Cadet
Financially Stable?: yes, 1k  butttt umm i ughh gott umm alloott of prestige! ii amm gott 50mil you know?
Have you ever been banned? Why? yeah i CL'd because i was salty
Current and Past (asylum) Gangs? yes fall of eden:FeelsBadMan:
If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave?  i am wanting to leave FoE because 100% of the time i horny non of them send me pics

Why do you want to join our gang? because you guys are rich asf and i want to blow all of your orcas up just like kitui

Do you know any members of our gang? ummm yes?

what the fuck no

what my app would look like

In-Game Name: always has been massi
Real world Timezone or Location: all over the world
Estimated Asylum Time: 1 hour
Whitelisted on Asylum?:  Y / N as a cadet yes
Financially Stable?: fuck no i be rollin in dough im making loads of dough aint nothin stable bout my bank account it just keeps going up
Have you ever been banned? Why? yes being a huge troll

cancer.png
Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? yes
Current and Past (asylum) Gangs? Ninja Turtles, we worshiped the Turtle god. We were Tanoa natives. I was in Good Company as well
If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave? because Good company is too good

Why do you want to join our gang? because you're all noobs

Do you know any members of our gang? all of them except one

20 people left? It was you, nathan, daman, and 2 or 3 new guys that were just hanging around for maybe 2 days? Unless i missed something.. The roster was updated yesterday, refer to original post.

If you think we didn't kill you yesterday, your sadly mistaken. If you want I can make a montage of every encounter we had yesterday, between the OGs and the devil people, post it on the forums here and make a big deal about it. You down for that? Because it wont look good for you.

And yeah dude, I just had a kid 2 weeks ago so I haven't been able to play as much, but I'm pretty sure I am more active than you.. You've been around for a couple of days, and before that you were either never around or more of a burden than a contribution. It's whatever though, do your thing but no need for misguided shit talk.
6bfbc72c1f2c4c066e3f521f033f03f7.png

It was obviously you moving people around in the discord, because it wasn't me and i asked woody before taking away your abilities to do it. If you had an issue you could of said something to me instead of making illogical justifications and trying to be dramatic. All you had to do was talk to the leaders before banning and demoting people, not that hard. Also Daman and Nathan weren't moved and did nothing but down talk you until a few days ago, so not sure why they bugged out, but its whatever.

As far as the gang bank is concerned, all is accounted for minus the money you stole. Which I'm confident more than compensates you collectively for your contributions. See it was a concern you might try to steal it, so woody had moved some funds around rather than demote you straight away, in case you guys were mature enough to communicate your issues. Retrospectively, we probably should of just demoted you before, but whatever we only lost 600k and you guys are welcome to it.

I've been running gangs on asylum for 2 years dude, I'm not a 'dictator' or an asshole. All i really ever do is mediate issues between members. As far as our activity or direction, I always consent with everyone in the gang, As a leader, I'm just here to offer structure and support. I'm one of the most laid back gang leaders you will find, and the same can be said for woody. If you guys want to go do your little buddy-buddy thing, sure man go for it. No issues here. Bad Company was just fine before you guys and it will continue to be just fine after your gone. So leave the dramatics and have fun how you want to. No worries here.

In-Game Name:merk
Real world Timezone or Location:pst
Estimated Asylum Time:2 hours
Whitelisted on Asylum?:  no
Financially Stable?: got two dollars so yes
Have you ever been banned? Why? no
Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? what is team speak
Current and Past (asylum) Gangs?whiteout
If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave? because i attack bc and and lose

Why do you want to join our gang?more numbers

Do you know any members of our gang? NO

10 hours ago, early said:

In-Game Name:merk
Real world Timezone or Location:pst
Estimated Asylum Time:2 hours
Whitelisted on Asylum?:  no
Financially Stable?: got two dollars so yes
Have you ever been banned? Why? no
Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? what is team speak
Current and Past (asylum) Gangs?whiteout
If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave? because i attack bc and and lose

Why do you want to join our gang?more numbers

Do you know any members of our gang? NO

?

In-Game Name: Wil

Estimated Asylum Time: 60 hours

Bank Balance: 270,000

Time Zone: EST

Have you ever been banned? One 3 day ban for rdm but once explained to admin I instantly unbanned,

Current and Past Gangs? Was in Devils brigade for like an hour then I left because they just kept wanting me to give them money, then chinese mafia . Ming chow is pretty good but there are a couple 10 year olds who are really annoying

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave? I already left chinese mafia and put a bullet in johns head for ya. Hes annoying.

Why do you want to join our gang? I want to join your gang because I am friends with Khyrax and walrus

Do you know any members of our gang? Khyrax and Walrusking

I can fly a helicopter, meaning I can take off, fly, and land at any position you need. I also have a m-900

Edited by Wil
Saw you needed a pilot.
massi likes this
1 hour ago, Wil said:

In-Game Name: Wil

Estimated Asylum Time: 60 hours

Bank Balance: 270,000

Time Zone: EST

Have you ever been banned? One 3 day ban for rdm but once explained to admin I instantly unbanned,

Current and Past Gangs? Was in Devils brigade for like an hour then I left because they just kept wanting me to give them money, then chinese mafia . Ming chow is pretty good but there are a couple 10 year olds who are really annoying

If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave? I already left chinese mafia and put a bullet in johns head for ya. Hes annoying.

Why do you want to join our gang? I want to join your gang because I am friends with Khyrax and walrus

Do you know any members of our gang? Khyrax and Walrusking

I can fly a helicopter, meaning I can take off, fly, and land at any position you need. I also have a m-900

Lol more then a hour and you left because you can't handle dying from bc but hey it's your choice when in Rome do as the Romans do sad but in your case true. GL!

1 hour ago, TaintedSoldiers said:

Lol more then a hour and you left because you can't handle dying from bc but hey it's your choice when in Rome do as the Romans do sad but in your case true. GL!

3646d0c2ef8cbecf3f3a61eb9590668f.png

you just admitted you're an idiot

edit: explanation: he was in your gang but he left and your excuse is "when in Rome do as the Romans do sad but in your case true" 

anyway

@Wil you got a hell of a good reason for leaving Chinese mafia so +1

Edited by massi
JoMilla and Infowar like this

In-Game Name: iamseth
Real world Timezone or Location: PST
Estimated Asylum Time: 2K + hours
Whitelisted on Asylum?:  Negative
Financially Stable?: Yes
Have you ever been banned? Why? Yes, RDM
Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Sure do
Current and Past (asylum) Gangs? Sons of Liberty, White-Out
If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave? Recently left Sons Of Liberty due to inactivity. Tried out White-Out wasn't for me. Looking for a more cartel based gang.

Why do you want to join our gang? From my perspective Bad Company seems like a solid group of guys, but mostly i'm looking for an experienced group to play with that's active & fights over Cartels/Turfs daily.

Do you know any members of our gang? Not on a personal level just small talk here and there.

Edited by iamseth
Infowar and massi like this
45 minutes ago, iamseth said:

In-Game Name: iamseth
Real world Timezone or Location: PST
Estimated Asylum Time: 2K + hours
Whitelisted on Asylum?:  Negative
Financially Stable?: Yes
Have you ever been banned? Why? Yes, RDM
Do you have a mic and TeamSpeak? Sure do
Current and Past (asylum) Gangs? Sons of Liberty, White-Out
If in a current gang, why are you looking to leave? Recently left Sons Of Liberty due to inactivity. Tried out White-Out wasn't for me. Looking for a more cartel based gang.

Why do you want to join our gang? From my perspective Bad Company seems like a solid group of guys, but mostly i'm looking for an experienced group to play with that's active & fights over Cartels/Turfs daily.

Do you know any members of our gang? Not on a personal level just small talk here and there.

Approved

Hit us up tomorrow and we will get you setup..

Thank you for your interest in Bad Company

5 hours ago, massi said:

edit: explanation: he was in your gang but he left and your excuse is "when in Rome do as the Romans do sad but in your case true" 

anyway

What are you talking about I just said he left Ina nutshell because he can't handle being killed by bc so he leaves and goes crying to join them. Hence using when in Rome do as Romans do. If you can't understand that you need to check yourself. Idc if he left gl with him when he leaves you after we're done with him ;) 

7 hours ago, massi said:

anyway

Probably guessing this is a no... Even though I have not been in any fight with BC yet, you still go on to say to me that I cant beat you so im joining.

Edited by Wil
13 minutes ago, Wil said:

Probably guessing this is a no... Even though I have not been in any fight with BC yet, you still go on to say to me that I cant beat you so im joining.

Its not a no, I just didnt get a chance to ask if anyone has run into you..
hit us up today and we can add you as a Trial