APD Review

Should Durga be removed from Captain?  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Should Durga be removed from Captain?

• Yes
    • No

So everyone here knows @Durga Captain Durga. Many members of the community have even had some encounters with him. Long story short most of these encounters turned out to be extremely toxic. Once again I would like to say that the purpose of this thread is to get an ideal about how other members of the community feel about this subject matter. 

Furthermore, there is an outrageous amount of evidence on Durga and his actions. Violation of civilian rights, etc... You name it Durga has done it. 

My only question to you the Asylum Community, If all this evidence has been submitted, why hasn't any action been taken yet?

Getting to the point, Durga has been over stepping his boundaries for quite sometime now. Vote on the poll above.

Your votes are anonymous :P 

Lastly, I ask that the Administrators leave this thread open to give other members of the community a chance to voice their opinions. 

Please don't take his thread the wrong way, it's only purpose is to gain knowledge and voice each others opinions.

@Paratus @Motown

{BOA}Cole likes this
9 minutes ago, Deputy Justin said:

Honestly, don't pay attention to anything that Scott says. He's an internet troll that somehow is still in Asylum, not for being a troll but also his disrespect towards others on here. I don't pay much attention anymore to whatever he quotes on me...(waiting for butt hurt reply)

Who are you?

explicit likes this

Now im trying to not throw people under the bus, so ill keep their names omitted.

But a few days ago, i was conversing in game with a few people in positions of power within the community, and heres some of the quotes i can recall "I told them not to promote him past SGT" "if anything he should have been removed not given captain back" "he has taken the APD in the complete wrong direction"

My cadet week, i asked SGT durga why he had a holosight on an MXM, I didnt get an answer, what i did get was a lethal right to the face. Yet he removes people for doing this?

All you cops that think your rank means anything, oh boy, do i have news for you. You think people respect you for being an LT or SGT? most people instantly lose respect for people that do enough dick sucking to get promoted, the apd used to be cool, i mean i started out wanting to be a career cop, but i really dont need to relive highschool drama

Durga, your recent policies are shit. Ill leave personal attacks out of it, but you are an ego-driven, hypocritical, power hungry, dick.

Edited by TheRealLethal
9 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

Now im trying to not throw people under the bus, so ill keep their names omitted.

But a few days ago, i was conversing in game with a few people in positions of power within the community, and heres some of the quotes i can recall "I told them not to promote him past SGT" "if anything he should have been removed not given captain back" "he has taken the APD in the complete wrong direction"

My cadet week, i asked SGT durga why he had a holosight on an MXM, I didnt get an answer, what i did get was a lethal right to the face. Yet he removes people for doing this?

All you cops that think your rank means anything, oh boy, do i have news for you. You think people respect you for being an LT or SGT? most people instantly lose respect for people that do enough dick sucking to get promoted, the apd used to be cool, i mean i started out wanting to be a career cop, but i really dont need to relive highschool drama

Durga, your recent policies are shit. Ill leave personal attacks out of it, but you are an ego-driven, hypocritical, power hungry, dick.

Wait did you just get promoted to LT for that? :frog:

Edited by Midamaru
1 hour ago, Colonel Sanders said:

So everyone here knows @Durga Captain Durga. Many members of the community have even had some encounters with him. Long story short most of these encounters turned out to be extremely toxic. Once again I would like to say that the purpose of this thread is to get an ideal about how other members of the community feel about this subject matter. 

Furthermore, there is an outrageous amount of evidence on Durga and his actions. Violation of civilian rights, etc... You name it Durga has done it. 

My only question to you the Asylum Community, If all this evidence has been submitted, why hasn't any action been taken yet?

Getting to the point, Durga has been over stepping his boundaries for quite sometime now. Vote on the poll above.

Your votes are anonymous :P 

Lastly, I ask that the Administrators leave this thread open to give other members of the community a chance to voice their opinions. 

Please don't take his thread the wrong way, it's only purpose is to gain knowledge and voice each others opinions.

@Paratus @Motown

Bad. Stop it.

TNT and Olivia like this

I mean my word doesn't matter because I'm a low life scum,

but that's never going to happen unless he does something terrible or retires, they won't promote him after all of his hard work JUST to demote him because of a few people that complain.

I mean I spent a whole lot of time trying to get into the APD just to be declined by them, so I'm trying to keep this un-bias.

1 hour ago, TheRealLethal said:

Youre-not-stupid.png

12 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

says the guy who thinks the neck is part of the chest LOL.

Also, was told by the leader of the gang you are in/play with that they would ban you from TS if i wanted to join.

LT Rust Dunner at his finest. This is why you dont give 16 year olds LT

Surprised your still not trying to run people off the servers or getting with your buds and trying to sell recorded footage to people saying petty insults to one another. And you said you didn't feel like playing highschool drama. lmao. Literally anything you say or show is hypocritical to how you act haha.

Feenix likes this