Laptop and Arma.

Well hi....I'm Lincoln... you might know me.  You probably don't. But that's unimportant...because I'm not wearing any pants right now. Now that we got that info out there....

I'm a truck driver that would love to have a pc in my truck but space isn't friendly. I got rid of my Asus ROG g75 and figured before I got another one that I would ask for yall opinion.

This would be primarily used for arma and must must must not be a apple product....just can't bring myself to that.

1 hour ago, Lincoln Williams said:

Well hi....I'm Lincoln... you might know me.  You probably don't. But that's unimportant...because I'm not wearing any pants right now. Now that we got that info out there....

I'm a truck driver that would love to have a pc in my truck but space isn't friendly. I got rid of my Asus ROG g75 and figured before I got another one that I would ask for yall opinion.

This would be primarily used for arma and must must must not be a apple product....just can't bring myself to that.

I have an Asus ROG G75 as well, but its just sitting in a bookbag because I upgraded to a desktop. If you need another ROG laptop let me know!! Haha :)

Lincoln Williams likes this
  • 8 months later...