Implementation GRAB car or Air lift Transportation in Altis Life

i just hope there is a system like GRAB car or Air lift Transportation on Altis/Tanoa Life using an autamoted system that deducted from customer bank account who using a GRAB service depend on the journey in takes to arrive at they destination (i know there is a taxi system) but it's not automatic deducted payment using player account.

Sorry for bad english and grammer......

3 minutes ago, Ghost0fDawn said:

what

He is asking for a system similar to the taxi system in the GTA games. But for transporting vehicles. I will translate.

"i just hope there is a system like GRAB car or Air lift Transportation on Altis/Tanoa Life using an autamoted system that deducted from customer bank account who using a GRAB service depend on the journey in takes to arrive at they destination (i know there is a taxi system) but it's not automatic deducted payment using player account."

I hope for an automatic car/player air lift system that charges based on the distance traveled and will automatically deduct the money from the players bank account. I know about the taxi system but it is not automatic. 

Edited by Legit
Brendon Smith likes this
5 hours ago, Miss Evo said:

pay money to move cars between island? would be good idea, maybe 25% of vehicle cost to move it

Not what he meant :) 

he he means basically like a meter for people who taxi people, that when they are riding it charges people by the amount a space they travel 

Edited by KillZone