[FSA] - Free Syrian Army [OPEN]

Alec-I

Application

In game name: Meloin

Location/Timezone: GMT (UK)

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 920hrs - https://gyazo.com/6a630c21c27433ac53ea54be971624cf

Asylum hours: Over 850hrs (pretty much first ever server i played)

Previous gangs: 101st (Joined as i knew a few members, but highly disrespectful so i left), ALF (joined them after 101st, biggest mistake ever, was a bounty hunter gang which is boring and friendly with all cops, so i killed a loads of cops and got kicked) & Asylum Sinners (a newly formed gang with some nice people but wasn't doing enough combat at all, also not enough members)

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes i believe i do as i am more than capable of getting kills at cartels and have knowledge on how to push with ifrits etc.

Why do you want to join us?: Have been rolling with about 4 or 5 of you for the past week and have extremely enjoyed it. The other gangs i have been in have done close to no combat and its really not what im looking for, infact the only reason i joined them is because i was familiar with a few of the members. Overall i believe FSA is the correct for me after playing and capping cartels with you, i also believe it improves me as a player by playing with great players.

What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring killing skill when it comes to combat/cartels. I am also pretty good at listening to orders and have no problems with being quiet when it comes to cartels. I also have orcas, hummingbirds, ifrits that i never mind losing, if you ask to use and there is any risk of losing, no issue at all as i believe that it doesnt matter considering you can just make the money after.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you?: Zoghbi (Macca), Ahlam Asil (Yanking)

[on top of playing with those two i have also played with Ih'rish, Cawkem (several times), Virrx & monkeysz on a few occasions]

Edited by Meloin
fixing spelling mistakes
Monkeysz likes this
5 minutes ago, Meloin said:

Application

In game name: Meloin

Location/Timezone: GMT (UK)

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 920hrs - https://gyazo.com/6a630c21c27433ac53ea54be971624cf

Asylum hours: Over 850hrs (pretty much first ever server i played)

Previous gangs: 101st (Joined as i knew a few members, but highly disrespectful so i left), ALF (joined them after 101st, biggest mistake ever, was a bounty hunter gang which is boring and friendly with all cops, so i killed a loads of cops and got kicked) & Asylum Sinners (a newly formed gang with some nice people but wasn't doing enough combat at all, also not enough members)

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes i believe i do as i am more than capable of getting kills at cartels and have knowledge on how to push with ifrits etc.

Why do you want to join us?: Have been rolling with about 4 or 5 of you for the past week and have extremely enjoyed it. The other gangs i have been in have done close to no combat and its really not what im looking for, infact the only reason i joined them is because i was familiar with a few of the members. Overall i believe FSA is the correct for me after playing and capping cartels with you, i also believe it improves me as a player by playing with great players.

What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring killing skill when it comes to combat/cartels. I am also pretty good at listening to orders and have no problems with being quiet when it comes to cartels. I also have orcas, hummingbirds, ifrits that i never mind losing, if you ask to use and there is any risk of losing, no issue at all as i believe that it doesnt matter considering you can just make the money after.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you?: Zoghbi (Macca), Ahlam Asil (Yanking)

[on top of playing with those two i have also played with Ih'rish, Cawkem (several times), Virrx & monkeysz on a few occasions]

Under review.

Meloin likes this

In game name: Alex

Location/Timezone: UTC+2 (Romania)
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133780988/
Asylum hours: about 800 on asylum and around 200 on koth/wasteland
Previous gangs:rainbow republic (s2, nothing serious) and Pistol bangers (s3)
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: yes
Why do you want to join us?: i would like to join a more experienced gang which is being serious in fights and most important having fun.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I'm a good shot, I can keep tac comms, had a lot of gang fights and I have a lot of patience
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Cawkem, know him for 5 years and I talked with Polar a bit but I don't know if he can vouch for me

Edited by Pizdiet

In game name: Lawson

Location/Timezone: Pacific Standard Time
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=827596648
Asylum hours: 250
Previous gangs: BS
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  no
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join FSA because I want to be able to fight by someones side.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a good shot, I can drive alright, fly alright, and I can communicate well.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? NO

Edited by Warlord
1 hour ago, Warlord said:

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=827596648
Why do you want to join us?: I want to join FSA because I want to be able to fight by someones side.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a good shot, I can drive alright, fly alright, and I can communicate well.

You need to be 18 and have 1k hours XD 

1 hour ago, Warlord said:

Denied. You do not meet the minimum requirements.

In game name:Tron Red

Location/Timezone: eastern
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/6a17363d34eeb9ac3b474ff634816443 700 on other account
Asylum hours: 2500
Previous gangs: un,rodents,peach cartel,others lol
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yesss done everyone multiple of times
Why do you want to join us?:because everytime i quit and come back i see you guys  still rping and playing fun and when i try to do the same things with other gangs they are either crying about money or cant kill somone for there life to save a gang member this gang will kill somebody with a 10k bounty and spend 100k lol this is about having fun other gangs dont know how to have fun and im trying to have fun.
What can you bring to the FSA?: i can bring fun funny moments shooting people :P fooling around not fooling around just a fun experience for all of us and awesome rp :P
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? polor salty syria YankingDee

2 hours ago, theteam32 said:

In game name:Tron Red

Location/Timezone: eastern
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/6a17363d34eeb9ac3b474ff634816443 700 on other account
Asylum hours: 2500
Previous gangs: un,rodents,peach cartel,others lol
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yesss done everyone multiple of times
Why do you want to join us?:because everytime i quit and come back i see you guys  still rping and playing fun and when i try to do the same things with other gangs they are either crying about money or cant kill somone for there life to save a gang member this gang will kill somebody with a 10k bounty and spend 100k lol this is about having fun other gangs dont know how to have fun and im trying to have fun.
What can you bring to the FSA?: i can bring fun funny moments shooting people :P fooling around not fooling around just a fun experience for all of us and awesome rp :P
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? polor salty syria YankingDee

No

7 hours ago, Ronni said:

In game name:Souloh0, Q 

Location/Timezone:Eastern Canada
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): Gyazo is currently having a error atm but ill reedit tomorrow when i wake up 
Asylum hours:1000+
Previous gangs:Convicted Rapists
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes except now that i am back they tend to switch off on restart.
Why do you want to join us?:To dominate servers
What can you bring to the FSA?: Good teamwork that makes the dream work
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? If any of your old members can remember me , i was with perry,zeffy, ceenote and I forget my previous names due to stoner tings badm0n

Denied.

In game name: Kazem Al-Saher

Location/Timezone: Norway GMT+1
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/5f36432458249d7755fb6164b9046107 
Asylum hours: 
Previous gangs: Rodent, Destiny, One New Enemy
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  yes 
Why do you want to join us?: because you guys like to fight cartel and have fun and i am active 
What can you bring to the FSA?: i can buy orca everyday  
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? idk 

tommy77771 likes this
1 hour ago, binod said:

In game name: Kazem Al-Saher

Location/Timezone: Norway GMT+1
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/5f36432458249d7755fb6164b9046107 
Asylum hours: 
Previous gangs: Rodent, Destiny, One New Enemy
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  yes 
Why do you want to join us?: because you guys like to fight cartel and have fun and i am active 
What can you bring to the FSA?: i can buy orca everyday  
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? idk 

Denied.

In game name: DonDiddy

Location/Timezone: US Central time
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):   https://gyazo.com/f6ce6edf55041c5eb2f4af300d22dcd3
Asylum hours:600
Previous gangs: Bandit Brothers, King Hunters
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes logged around 200 hours in cartel
Why do you want to join us?: Want to be a part of an highly organized group
What can you bring to the FSA?: Combat skills and ability to follow orders
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Not anymore they're not playing anymore

Edited by dondiddy
forgot to add name

Dakota

US, PST

1568, https://gyazo.com/322fed09dc6963d008c7142988a55f27

at least 800+

White Glove Society (S2) and Sons of Liberty (S5)

Yes, I do as well as Feds and Bank 

I have played with some FSA before and love the way they play by focusing on killing other gangs and police I also like the idea of role-playing as an FSA

I can bring a pretty good aim, and an aggressive attitude at cartels. I know tac-comms well and like focusing on the objective rather than messing around by killing teammates, as well as being pretty active.

Unfortunatly i do not

Edited by kingdakota4
had to add screenshot
8 hours ago, kingdakota4 said:

Dakota

US, PST

1568, https://gyazo.com/322fed09dc6963d008c7142988a55f27

at least 800+

White Glove Society (S2) and Sons of Liberty (S5)

Yes, I do as well as Feds and Bank 

I have played with some FSA before and love the way they play by focusing on killing other gangs and police I also like the idea of role-playing as an FSA

I can bring a pretty good aim, and an aggressive attitude at cartels. I know tac-comms well and like focusing on the objective rather than messing around by killing teammates, as well as being pretty active.

Unfortunatly i do not

Denied.

explicit likes this
19 hours ago, dondiddy said:

In game name: DonDiddy

Location/Timezone: US Central time
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):   https://gyazo.com/f6ce6edf55041c5eb2f4af300d22dcd3
Asylum hours:600
Previous gangs: Bandit Brothers, King Hunters
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes logged around 200 hours in cartel
Why do you want to join us?: Want to be a part of an highly organized group
What can you bring to the FSA?: Combat skills and ability to follow orders
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Not anymore they're not playing anymore

Denied.

Monkeysz likes this
On 4/22/2016 at 10:44 PM, Andrew said:

In game name: Andrew

Location/Timezone: GMT+2, Estonia
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/dd03a52ede1ee6457fd6a7f8e67de7ea 1439
Asylum hours: :Like 1050+
Previous gangs: Wicked (disbanded), Solitude (Disbanded), Insurgents (Went inactive)
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join us?: Im looking for a gang that actually does stuff, in my last gangs that i've been in have fought for like few weeks and then stopped fighting or took a brake/quit from asylum. I am looking for a active and a longer term gang aswell and i know that you guys are that, and i have a couple of friends in there aswell and they have been talking only good words about the gang.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Good shot, active player, a player who is always down to fight. And I am financially stable aswell (always above 800k) ,i have plenty of armored veichles what i would love to pull out for gang activities. I play almost everyday for like 2-8 hours more in the weekends
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Cawkam, Envy, maybe Riot, maybe Alec

Kind regards ,

Andrew

+1 Good player

In game name: Casey Anthony

Location/Timezone: Texas
Asylum hours: 939
Why do you want to join us?: I don't want to actually join the gang, I'm just here for the dank meme calling of snapchat
What can you bring to the FSA?: Memes and cats. I also have a large cardboard dick on my wall that I send to people.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Um...I think I only know gang affiliates?

The Monopoly Man likes this
3 hours ago, Casey Anthony said:

Why do you want to join us?: I don't want to actually join the gang, I'm just here for the dank meme calling of snapchat
What can you bring to the FSA?: Memes and cats. I also have a large cardboard dick on my wall that I send to people.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Um...I think I only know gang affiliates?

+1 Does send lots of cat snapchats

In game name: Alex

Location/Timezone: UTC+2 (Romania)
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133780988/
Asylum hours: about 800 on asylum and around 200 on koth/wasteland
Previous gangs:rainbow republic (s2, nothing serious) and Pistol bangers (s3)
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: yes
Why do you want to join us?: i would like to join a more experienced gang which is being serious in fights and most important having fun.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I'm a good shot, I can keep tac comms, had a lot of gang fights and I have a lot of patience
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Cawkem, know him for 5 years and I talked with Polar a bit but I don't know if he can vouch for me

In game name: Jonassm

Location/Timezone: Denmark, GMT+1 / EST+6

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/63154f462c3319952f630aac4d56913e
Asylum hours: Pretty much all of it. So 600+.

Previous gangs: About a year ago (Nov15-Jan16) i played a ton, where the biggest and the gang i was in the most was Drunk Squad. I then had a 1 year hiatus, and came back Nov16. I've been in a couple of gangs, gotten to know people within the Asylum community. List: Oblivion, Notorious, ShellShock, Reapers

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes.

Why do you want to join us?:
I want to join FSA to be a part of a bigger, organized, more secure gang. I know FSA to be this since you guys also was the "big guys" back a year ago on s2. I've always been on S4, so you may not have heard of me before. I wish to join FSA because it also seems to be a gang that has the right mixtures of memes and being serious in situations that call for it.

What can you bring to the FSA?:
A good shot, a mixture as i talked about earlier, and an alright pilot if no one else is available at the time. I respect people, both below and above my rank. I am willing to sacrifice, and not object.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you: No, don't believe so.

I know my current asylum time is probably below your requirement. However i do believe that my time in Arma2OA, which is DayZ time - shows that i have good knowledge in tactical situations, (cartels) where you are sometimes outnumbered and have to wait it out. It should also show i am good at understanding how ArmA works. I hope you will atleast take me into consideration in form of an interview.

.Sean and Rag like this
Just now, Jonassm said:

Previous gangs: About a year ago (Nov15-Jan16) i played a ton, where the biggest and the gang i was in the most was Drunk Squad. I then had a 1 year hiatus, and came back Nov16. I've been in a couple of gangs, gotten to know people within the Asylum community. List: Oblivion, Notorious, ShellShock, Reapers

I want to join FSA to be a part of a bigger, organized, more secure gang. I know FSA to be this since you guys also was the "big guys" back a year ago on s2. I've always been on S4, so you may not have heard of me before. I wish to join FSA because it also seems to be a gang that has the right mixtures of memes and being serious in situations that call for it.

A good shot, a mixture as i talked about earlier, and an alright pilot if no one else is available at the time. I respect people, both below and above my rank. I am willing to sacrifice, and not object.

I know my current asylum time is probably below your requirement. However i do believe that my time in Arma2OA, which is DayZ time - shows that i have good knowledge in tactical situations, (cartels) where you are sometimes outnumbered and have to wait it out. It should also show i am good at understanding how ArmA works. I hope you will atleast take me into consideration in form of an interview.

I'd give him a chance, he put time into his app unlike a lot of people do :) 

Jonassm likes this
On 1/2/2017 at 0:55 AM, Casey Anthony said:

Denied.

17 hours ago, Jonassm said:

Denied. Thank you for your interest in the FSA.

Location/Timezone: Central
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): I have multiple accounts so here are all the screenshots. If you need me to log in to all of them, let me know and I will prove ownership of the accounts.

http://imgur.com/a/Vbi7p 

http://imgur.com/a/jjV44

I have more hours then listed but I figured this many meets the 1,000+ requirement and then some. Like I said, I can prove ownership easily of both accounts if you need me to. 
Asylum hours: 600+ 
Previous gangs: Men In Black (Pretty big back in the day) and Cocaine Production on server 5 which has some FSA members in it as well. 
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes. I can learn a lot more from y'all, but I know the basics and am willing and able to assist. Update: Learned a lot more from the guys on server 5 in cocaine production so I am no doubt ready for cartels. 
Why do you want to join us?: I enjoy being in a team and working as a group to complete various tasks. I am not joining for any reason other then the fact that I want to be apart of the organized, mature, and professional members of FSA.  
What can you bring to the FSA?: I have a lot of time available each day, I am very familiar with altis life and arma, I am a pretty nice shot and can work cqc and long range with ease when needed to by a higher up. 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? I spoke briefly with a member, but that was primarily to ask him where I can apply. I have not really been involved with FSA as much as I would like to as I have been away for sometime and trying to get back up to a mill in the bank. Everyone seems like they are very mature and professional within the gang so I have a good feeling I will enjoy playing with everyone. 

Edit: Thank you for the "like" @Asim :)  and @Nomadox

Edited by N. Johnson
Added Cocaine Production
Asim and Ghouh like this

In game name:

Location/Timezone:EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://i.gyazo.com/c9905abefa13aca2b26135d6461ef76f.png
Asylum hours: almost all my hours
Previous gangs: WhiteGlove,Dogs,Bolshevik,Ravenwood,SaltySeamen
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: ALOT
Why do you want to join us?:I want to Become a part of the FSA brother hood and Take the island back.
What can you bring to the FSA?:i can Shoot pretty good and i have good Tac coms
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? i think Duncan can if he is still in fsa

Thanks for your time