[FSA] - Free Syrian Army [OPEN]

Alec-I

Free Syrian Army

u8u2H9w.jpg

Who Are The FSA?

The Free Syrian Army is an Armed Opposition group operating on the island of Altis. It is mainly composed of defected Syrian Armed forces personnel who fled to Altis towards the end of the Syrian civil war. Syrian refugees, new Islamic converts and members of the local population bolster the latest ranks of the army. The FSA military group reformed due to governmental repression and abuse of the Syrian population who were seeking a new home in a corrupt and hostile land. The FSA strives to protect and defend the rights and freedom of the people of Altis and bring the current government and APD infidels to their knees, converting and claiming the land in the name of Allah! The FSA's reformation was announced via a series of shocking video footage. The FSA is now recruiting only the most worthy warriors of of the faith!

Application

In game name:

Arma 3 hours(screenshot):
Asylum hours:
Previous gangs:
Do you have sufficient Asylum Experience?:
What can you bring to the FSA?:

Note: Failure to follow the correct format and lying on your app will result in you being denied. Any applicants accepted will be pm'ed with further info.

e722ed865c05f3102b583c5d3428b5c5.png

Edited by Alec-I
Bherky, Rekter, Crossfade and 29 others like this
  • 3 weeks later...

In game name: RaFaY

Location/Timezone: EST

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/ec94b06bbe04d8d842b2104df9a37afb

Asylum hours: 1000+

Previous gangs: Fukiness Dragons, Dhm, Siege, Revolution, Dastardly Gentleman.

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes i Do

Why do you want to join us?: want to join a group of people that like to fight

What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring good combat and alot of money.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? probably No one

In game name: RaFaY

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/ec94b06bbe04d8d842b2104df9a37afb

Asylum hours: 1000+

Previous gangs: Fukiness Dragons' date=' Dhm, Siege, Revolution, [/size']Dastardly Gentleman.

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes i Do

Why do you want to join us?: want to join a group of people that like to fight

What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring good combat and alot of money.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? probably No one

Denied.

In game name:

Location/Timezone: (UTC+2:00) Athens,Romania,Bucharest

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): I can link u the ss in Skype or whatever it ain't work here.

Asylum hours: 500+

Previous gangs: ||RO|| - Royal Outlaws

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yeah, all of them.

Why do you want to join us?: I stopped playing asylum like 1 and a half year ago and i started again like 2 month ago, and basically i'm looking for a pretty good gang being gently serious.

What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring u good soldier doin' his job,i've played wasteland too for a bit,so i know what i'm doing.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Actually i think Aleec was in ||RO|| long time ago,i think he can tell u a bit about me.

Alec-I likes this

In game name: Rocketneo

Location/Timezone: EST +5 USA, Canada

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/54056ba13083e6ca1000e6a5fddc7b12

Asylum hours: probably most of it haha, so close to 1000

Previous gangs: Bad Blood

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes

Why do you want to join us?: BB basically disbanded for a bit

What can you bring to the FSA?: All of the above requirements and possibly some fun times ;)

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? anybody who remembers me from Bad Blood

rngr and SheriffJohnBeard like this

Location/Timezone: EST +5 USA' date=' Canada[/size']

What can you bring to the FSA?: All of the above requirements and possibly some fun times ;)

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? anybody who remembers me from Bad Blood

+1

Was always fun to play with. Great shot as well!

Location/Timezone: EST +5 USA, Canada

+1 wasn't an asshole at rebel outpost.

In game name:

Location/Timezone: (UTC+2:00) Athens' date='Romania,Bucharest[/size']

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): I can link u the ss in Skype or whatever it ain't work here.

Asylum hours: 500+

Previous gangs: ||RO|| - Royal Outlaws

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yeah, all of them.

Why do you want to join us?: I stopped playing asylum like 1 and a half year ago and i started again like 2 month ago, and basically i'm looking for a pretty good gang being gently serious.

What can you bring to the FSA?: I can bring u good soldier doin' his job,i've played wasteland too for a bit,so i know what i'm doing.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Actually i think Aleec was in ||RO|| long time ago,i think he can tell u a bit about me.

Denied. Already accepted by The Saints, Good luck.

Location/Timezone: EST +5 USA' date=' Canada[/size']

Accepted, you should already have received a pm, if not let me know.

In game name: Cassettes

Location/Timezone: -6 GMT Central time US

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): bFDbIqu.png?1

Asylum hours: Not sure h ow to screen shot this, but 90% of my time is on Asylum, only go on wasteland when servers down or I need a break
Previous gangs: White Glove society, Bolshevik, Enclave

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes, in my previous gangs, I lead many cartels and participated in many more. I'm a good shot and an even better enemy spotter
Why do you want to join us?: My previous gangs have died down, what I thought would be a serious gang that does day to day activities and trying to become a top gang, ended just being former gang members using the same ts and playing with each other occasionally, I want to spend my time, effort and dedication to a gang that has much potential if not are already the top gang in server 2. I like the gang name, and wouldn't mind the tags. I like the political name as I am a supporter of Syria being a free state against the tyranny of it's government. I want to be a fighter of the people for the people. And most of all, I want a good community of players that are striving for one goal and work with each other. I want a good group of guys to play with and get to know and have fun enjoying the game. I think this gang here can help me achieve that. 

What can you bring to the FSA?: Along with my experience and knowledge of leading and participating in gang fights, cartels and taking over turfs, I can either help lead us to victory or help as an individual marksmanship that can take the right shots. I am financially stable, am well knowledgeable about the servers rules and ethics, have a huge arsenal of weapons in 3 different houses and am able to gear out and get ready almost anywhere on the map in under 10 minutes. I am a good pilot and am able to take our gang members to locations for drop off or extraction points.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Unfortunately I do not, do to being in a gang, you're almost completely secluded from the rest of the population, and everyone else is either considered hostile or is a victim of mine :D

6 hours ago, Cassettes said:

In game name: Cassettes

Location/Timezone: -6 GMT Central time US

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): bFDbIqu.png?1

Asylum hours: Not sure h ow to screen shot this, but 90% of my time is on Asylum, only go on wasteland when servers down or I need a break
Previous gangs: White Glove society, Bolshevik, Enclave

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yes, in my previous gangs, I lead many cartels and participated in many more. I'm a good shot and an even better enemy spotter
Why do you want to join us?: My previous gangs have died down, what I thought would be a serious gang that does day to day activities and trying to become a top gang, ended just being former gang members using the same ts and playing with each other occasionally, I want to spend my time, effort and dedication to a gang that has much potential if not are already the top gang in server 2. I like the gang name, and wouldn't mind the tags. I like the political name as I am a supporter of Syria being a free state against the tyranny of it's government. I want to be a fighter of the people for the people. And most of all, I want a good community of players that are striving for one goal and work with each other. I want a good group of guys to play with and get to know and have fun enjoying the game. I think this gang here can help me achieve that. 

What can you bring to the FSA?: Along with my experience and knowledge of leading and participating in gang fights, cartels and taking over turfs, I can either help lead us to victory or help as an individual marksmanship that can take the right shots. I am financially stable, am well knowledgeable about the servers rules and ethics, have a huge arsenal of weapons in 3 different houses and am able to gear out and get ready almost anywhere on the map in under 10 minutes. I am a good pilot and am able to take our gang members to locations for drop off or extraction points.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Unfortunately I do not, do to being in a gang, you're almost completely secluded from the rest of the population, and everyone else is either considered hostile or is a victim of mine :D

Approved for Interview. I'll PM you with TS details.

Cassettes likes this

It is time...

In game name: Sergio

Location/Timezone: PST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 2000+
Asylum hours: 1700+
Previous gangs: Regiment
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Yaas
Why do you want to join us?: Because I like fucking goats
What can you bring to the FSA?: Magnums and Ice cream
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Jessie, Ranger, Bilal, probably a few more members...

rngr and Jessie Slaughter like this
16 minutes ago, Sergio said:

It is time...

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Jessie, Ranger, Bilal, probably a few more members...

+1 Good guy ;)

Sergio likes this
17 minutes ago, Sergio said:

It is time...

+1 <3

Sergio likes this
43 minutes ago, Sergio said:

It is time...

Accepted

rngr and Sergio like this

In game name: Denied:)

Location/Timezone: Denmark
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/e4a7543a40cec8e3020b978edd10297c

Asylum hours: that is pretty much asylum hours theress maybe 50 hours that i played on a koth or something
Previous gangs: FSA, AIA, Dhm, Val
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  yes ALOT
Why do you want to join us?: Because you guys know how to do stuff
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a decent longrange, great at cqc and i can fly a little bit
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? i think Vazy can, there maybe others but i dont know their names in fsa.

4 minutes ago, Martiiin said:

In game name: Denied:)

Location/Timezone: Denmark
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/e4a7543a40cec8e3020b978edd10297c

Asylum hours: that is pretty much asylum hours theress maybe 50 hours that i played on a koth or something
Previous gangs: FSA, AIA, Dhm, Val
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  yes ALOT
Why do you want to join us?: Because you guys know how to do stuff
What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a decent longrange, great at cqc and i can fly a little bit
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? i think Vazy can, there maybe others but i dont know their names in fsa.

Accepted for interview. Sending you the teamspeak now.

Denied likes this

In game name: Badboy

Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/584c21bccdeebdedb186c8323501a062
Asylum hours: 2870
Previous gangs: CWO, [ i ] /Synergy (kinda), FSA shortly before it disbanded
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join us?: I want to get back into the rebel life and fight cartels.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I'm a good shot, pretty experienced, and I know how to follow commands.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Uprise

Edited by Badboy

On 1/16/2016 at 9:15 PM, Badboy said:

In game name: Badboy

Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/584c21bccdeebdedb186c8323501a062
Asylum hours: 2870
Previous gangs: CWO, [ i ] /Synergy (kinda), FSA shortly before it disbanded
Why do you want to join us?: I want to get back into the rebel life and fight cartels.
What can you bring to the FSA?: I'm a good shot, pretty experienced, and I know how to follow commands.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Uprise

Accepted. Sending TS details now.

Location/Timezone: Tennesee
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/8c2346ad285bd7c498d06c0551845cc6
Asylum hours: probably about 100 or 200 hours
Previous gangs: Blood Brothers (gang got disbanded)
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: I unfortunetly have not done any cartels but you have to start doing cartels somewhere right?
Why do you want to join us?: Because i want to be in a gang and you guys look pretty cool besides i have nothing else to do
What can you bring to the FSA?: My sharpshooting skills and being active 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? no not really

41 minutes ago, snakeyes727 said:

Location/Timezone: Tennesee
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/8c2346ad285bd7c498d06c0551845cc6
Asylum hours: probably about 100 or 200 hours
Previous gangs: Blood Brothers (gang got disbanded)
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: I unfortunetly have not done any cartels but you have to start doing cartels somewhere right?
Why do you want to join us?: Because i want to be in a gang and you guys look pretty cool besides i have nothing else to do
What can you bring to the FSA?: My sharpshooting skills and being active 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? no not really

Denied.

In game name: Tyler

Location/Timezone: Toronto
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 

https://gyazo.com/5e1cbf3eae13ce7c53c71130622d2cb2
Asylum hours: Over A Thousand
Previous gangs: EC
Why do you want to join us?: To start playing asylum again  
What can you bring to the FSA?: Great shot with experience
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? well I have been playing with you guys the past couple days 

Tiger, rngr and Yenii like this