[FSA] - Free Syrian Army [OPEN]

Alec-I

In game name:KrazyKnight

Location/Timezone:USA EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://i.gyazo.com/0de515df56c032edfbdfe94d5ba4f183.png
Asylum hours: Same amount of time, if not less. I've only play KOTH and asylum. Hell made my start in asylum.
Previous gangs:Black Spades,Uninvited,Independent Slayers
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: I love me some dildo rock. And yes.
Why do you want to join us?:For the memes and for the lolz. And be in a good well known gang.
What can you bring to the FSA?:More memes, and some good CQC combat. I suck at long rang, sorry bois.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? @Alec-I

Roice, Alec-I, Nightfury and 6 others like this
Just now, KrazyKnight said:

In game name:KrazyKnight

Location/Timezone:USA EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://i.gyazo.com/0de515df56c032edfbdfe94d5ba4f183.png
Asylum hours: Same amount of time, if not less. I've only play KOTH and asylum. Hell made my start in asylum.
Previous gangs:Black Spades,Uninvited,Independent Slayers
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: I love me some dildo rock. And yes.
Why do you want to join us?:For the memes and for the lolz. And be in a good well known gang.
What can you bring to the FSA?:More memes, and some good CQC combat. I suck at long rang, sorry bois.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? @Alec-I

Accepted as official S1 LT spy. you will be in charge of feeding the APD FSA's location. congratulations.

On 8/13/2016 at 11:48 AM, Monkeysz said:

In game name: Monkeysz

Location/Timezone: UK
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/89390ff9019cce43e411e6871e61e6e1
Asylum hours:1700-1800
Previous gangs: Vyper, The Rodents
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes.
Why do you want to join us?: To play with a bunch of guys have some fun Roleplaying and have some good fights.
What can you bring to the FSA?: A good Shot and Pilot knowledge of cartels, Turfs, banks and Prisons.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Orchid, Duck and Andrew

+1 not a troll

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Application

In game name: Cloudy cloud

Location/Timezone: SC-Eastern
                                                                                               Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/2c8772848fe65944d764bde4203924a9
Asylum hours: 4500
Previous gangs: 64Bit, BnH, Bamboo Union, TFS
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yup although the past gangs sucked at it
Why do you want to join us?: Want more active people to fight with
What can you bring to the FSA?: Activeness, heli pilot, cartel fighter, pig slayer, roleplay god
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Doubt it

44 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Application

In game name: Cloudy cloud

Location/Timezone: SC-Eastern
                                                                                               Arma 3 hours(screenshot):  https://gyazo.com/2c8772848fe65944d764bde4203924a9
Asylum hours: 4500
Previous gangs: 64Bit, BnH, Bamboo Union, TFS
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yup although the past gangs sucked at it
Why do you want to join us?: Want more active people to fight with
What can you bring to the FSA?: Activeness, heli pilot, cartel fighter, pig slayer, roleplay god
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Doubt it

Denied due to multiple gang applications.

In game name: JayD

Location/Timezone: Mountain time
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/269813e5c5b72ec948f425428d37a147 1,300
Asylum hours: 1,100

Previous gangs: UNINVITED, KSG, Independent Slayers, Bridge Burners, Black pearl, Synthetic

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: I have knowledge of every cartel location, the call outs, movements, mechanics, and spots. 

Why do you want to join us?: As of how gang life stands right now I need a change from how server one has been. I want to experience a fun, broadly known gang that crosses servers to fuck around and enjoys themselves through role play and fights. 

What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a good shot, I have extensive experience on Asylum, and I am intent on playing often, I know how to hot drop, I am financially stable (4mil), and have lots of vehicles and resources to offer the gang. 

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? 

KrazyKnight 

Thank you for your consideration. 

Edited by jayd991
Forgot somethin
30 minutes ago, jayd991 said:

In game name: JayD

Location/Timezone: Mountain time
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/269813e5c5b72ec948f425428d37a147 1,300
Asylum hours: 1,100

Previous gangs: UNINVITED, KSG, Independent Slayers, Bridge Burners, Black pearl, Synthetic

Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: I have knowledge of every cartel location, the call outs, movements, mechanics, and spots. 

Why do you want to join us?: As of how gang life stands right now I need a change from how server one has been. I want to experience a fun, broadly known gang that crosses servers to fuck around and enjoys themselves through role play and fights. 

What can you bring to the FSA?: I am a good shot, I have extensive experience on Asylum, and I am intent on playing often, I know how to hot drop, I am financially stable (4mil), and have lots of vehicles and resources to offer the gang. 

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? 

KrazyKnight 

Thank you for your consideration. 

Who are you?????????????

Nah hey dude

JayD likes this

In game name: An exceptionally Suave older gentleman

Location/Timezone: norcal pst
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 3500
Asylum hours: 3000
Previous gangs: a lot. most notably, Encore.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  yes
Why do you want to join us?: want to play casually with a group
What can you bring to the FSA?: a lot. good at everything.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? idk

J1M, JacobHarr, .Sean and 1 other like this
Just now, Treeherder said:

In game name: An exceptionally Suave older gentleman

Location/Timezone: norcal pst
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 3500
Asylum hours: 3000
Previous gangs: a lot. most notably, Encore.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  yes
Why do you want to join us?: want to play casually with a group
What can you bring to the FSA?: a lot. good at everything.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? idk

+1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In game name: doug

Location/Timezone: Ohio/ Eastern
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/d301c1dc28c72dec7e5b275f1f271b01
Asylum hours: 40
Previous gangs: I honestly dont remember
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?:  Some
Why do you want to join us?: FSA Looks to be a well organized and efficient gang that is able to do whatever it wants. you also have a video of Tyrone.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Expert marksman, Good at executing orders to the detail.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? No

Just now, Getter45 said:

Why do you want to join us?: FSA Looks to be a well organized and efficient gang that is able to do whatever it wants. you also have a video of Tyrone.
What can you bring to the FSA?: Expert marksman, Good at executing orders to the detail.

clearly a grotty gang. @Alec-I was this man born with it ?

Just now, Getter45 said:

Denied.

Widsyy likes this
  • 3 weeks later...

In game name: Hippno

Location/Timezone: U.S./ EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 643 https://gyazo.com/37b2be97f69f8191d22c874f22e4ab77
Asylum hours: 640 (played maybe 2-3 hours of KOTH)
Previous gangs: Imperium, Walls Are Terrain, Peach Street, Disciples
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Ran cartels with the gangs listed above, Adequate experience.
Why do you want to join us?: Looking for a gang who not only fights cartels but one who does what they want and isnt afraid to retaliate against enemies
What can you bring to the FSA?: Sufficient marksman, Excellent driver and tracker. Can follow orders and apply use of tactics
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Not currently, had a member recruit me from Disciples when i was in it awhile back but had since taken a lengthy break from Asylum before coming back.

In game name: zane

Location/Timezone: EST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/036bc417e57631a1af473d4c65b24257
Asylum hours: Most of those hours
Previous gangs: Temper
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yes
Why do you want to join us?: Need an active gang to play with so I can actually get back into fighting cartels.
What can you bring to the FSA?: God tier aim and strategies.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? @Goyneyyy @KrazyKnight@Psycotic(@Monkeysz dunno if you remember or not)

Edited by zane1
KrazyKnight, .Sean and Corgi like this
On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:43 PM, zane1 said:

In game name: zane

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/036bc417e57631a1af473d4c65b24257
Asylum hours: Most of those hours
Previous gangs: Temper
Why do you want to join us?: Need an active gang to play with so I can actually get back into fighting cartels.
What can you bring to the FSA?: God tier aim and strategies.
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? @Goyneyyy @KrazyKnight@Psycotic(@Monkeysz dunno if you remember or not)

@Sean That Irish Guy @Alec-I

In game name: Jaconite

Location/Timezone: GMT, UK
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 4000
Asylum hours: 1000+
Previous gangs: Temper, Sinister, Lawless, Invasion, Twelve Monkey (OG), Infinite, Retribution  
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: Yeah  
Why do you want to join us?: need a gang
What can you bring to the FSA?: Comms, cartel experience, maturity 
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? hmm

Just now, Jaconite said:

Previous gangs: Temper, Sinister, Lawless, Invasion, Twelve Monkey (OG), Infinite, Retribution  

mike tyson lol GIF

1 hour ago, Jaconite said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

In game name: Godfather

Location/Timezone: Philippines +8GMT
Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 3609 hours http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1246644595
Asylum hours: not quite sure but half of it (been playing for 2 years)
Previous gangs: Twelve monkeys, Primitive, Heroic
Why do you want to join us?: An active gang who always look for fights in cartels, prison, bank etc. and want to worship allah
What can you bring to the FSA?: More firepower, pilot, active member who doesnt really care much about spending
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? new gang to me

Edited by Requiem

Location/Timezone:EU, CEST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/1f5849a6d210e49d04a38d2d49e0fcd3
Asylum hours:2.3k or something
Previous gangs:Primitive, Primitive 2.0, FSA, and ofc good old Outfits.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: yes
Why do you want to join us?:I remember how much fun I had in FSA and hope I can have that experience again.
What can you bring to the FSA?:heli, ithrits, 50. experienced asylum player, AND OFC one big smile ;)
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?smarty, 

In game name: PFC Jake

Arma 3 hours(screenshot): 

53cb6b1eccb0f255f2e45bbe869751c9.png
Asylum hours: 2000 Asylum
Previous gangs: 45th Infantry Division Prior to 1939, 45th Boats and Hoes Cartel Division Prior to 1939, I was invited to Envy, Temper, and Tenacity
Why do you want to join us?: I am looking for a good hardcore roleplay gang that offers me a realistic environment to conduct Milsim in
What can you bring to the FSA?: I have over 1000 hours in milsim and am very good at tac coms and realistic combat
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? @Roicesb @Monkeysz

11 hours ago, wilber38 said:

Location/Timezone:EU, CEST
Arma 3 hours(screenshot):https://gyazo.com/1f5849a6d210e49d04a38d2d49e0fcd3
Asylum hours:2.3k or something
Previous gangs:Primitive, Primitive 2.0, FSA, and ofc good old Outfits.
Do you have sufficient cartel experience?: yes
Why do you want to join us?:I remember how much fun I had in FSA and hope I can have that experience again.
What can you bring to the FSA?:heli, ithrits, 50. experienced asylum player, AND OFC one big smile ;)
Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:?smarty, 

Just now, PFC Jake said:

Previous gangs: 45th Infantry Division Prior to 1939, 45th Boats and Hoes Cartel Division Prior to 1939, I was invited to Envy, Temper, and Tenacity
Why do you want to join us?: I am looking for a good hardcore roleplay gang that offers me a realistic environment to conduct Milsim in
What can you bring to the FSA?: I have over 1000 hours in milsim and am very good at tac coms and realistic combat

Denied.

Just now, PFC Jake said:

I Smell guildmaster L0r4X

Corgi likes this
  • 3 weeks later...

Location/Timezone: Eastern US

Arma 3 hours: 1700

Asylum hours: 1600

Previous gangs: Reliance, The Dogs, Disciples, and FaZe Clan (meme gang)

Do you have sufficient cartel experience? I am more of a money marker kind of guy, but I know enough about cartels to be effective in combat

Why do you want to join us?: Honestly, I've always been envious of the kind of respect FSA members get. I also enjoy how you guys role play with cops and civs. I first wanted to join FSA when it was at its peak active member count, back in May 2017. Back then, I was disliked by the community due to my toxicity. Some still hold grudges. I am not the same guy I was back then. I changed for the better and I am a career politician on S2. I also have millions of dollars and some of the best properties within the server. I understand if you do not want to recruit me because of my past reputation, but I thought I'd try anyway because you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

What can you bring to the FSA?: I am not applying to be a solder for the FSA. I'm not much of a cartel guy; I like to make money. If recruited, I want to be more like a support/roleplay member. Since I role play as a politician towards the civs, I have quite a bit of fans who "look up" to me. I help them out financially and I give them advice like any good governor would. I appeal more towards the newer players since they see money and governor as being something powerful. To the established players, I probably look like a cringey wannabe. With that being said, if I was able to represent FSA, these new players will be exposed to the power and influence of FSA. If approved, I will bring many things to the table: Influence over ratty players, money, Athira DMV House, Athira HQ House (sniping), I'm active, and I'm a decent shot. Also, I love fighting the APD.

Do you know any current members who can vouch for you:? Alshiq F, Omar Al-Bashir, Eminent Qamar, Del the Cop Killer, muffinallahsniper, awwab ra'id, aleec spazed. These are a few members that would probably say something positive about me in that order.

Alec-I, K A Z E M, Bherky and 2 others like this