Gangs these days

Valkyrie you call my gang bad but you can't even get kills against us unless you sneak up behind us with a rook. We rape your gang even with lower numbers EVERY fight and chop everything in your garage. Your gang doesn't even want to fight us anymore and they don't even agree with your dumbass strats that get everyone killed. Hell you can't even get kills when baiting your gang during fights. If we're so bad, then what are you? What about your gang? Enlighten me

Edited by O/|/|3GA
Jaconite likes this
1 minute ago, O/|/|3GA said:

We have gone further than your gang has ever gone and we have proved ourselves time, and time again against every gang on Asylum and there's only 1 gang we struggle against. Your gang held the server when there was nobody on it to fight and now you have nothing to show for it. Please continue...

What is that one gang you struggle against?

8 minutes ago, O/|/|3GA said:

Valkyrie you call my gang bad but you can't even get kills against us unless you sneak up behind us with a rook. We rape your gang even with lower numbers EVERY fight and chop everything in your garage. Your gang doesn't even want to fight us anymore and they don't even agree with your dumbass strats that get everyone killed. Hell you can't even get kills when baiting your gang during fights. If we're so bad, then what are you? What about your gang? Enlighten me

3 minutes ago, O/|/|3GA said:

We have gone further than your gang has ever gone and we have proved ourselves time, and time again against every gang on Asylum and there's only 1 gang we struggle against. Your gang held the server when there was nobody on it to fight and now you have nothing to show for it. Please continue...

You can't really talk after what happened in this video.

Additionally, you guys aren't anywhere close to as good as you say you are. Just saying. Big egos do not equal good gangs. 

Prove it at cartels, not on the forums.

First off, we no longer are as active as we were, and I never claimed to be the best, nor even good. The players we have to work with nowadays are not as accustomed to gang life as I'd like, but they are good players. It takes a while for groups to be able to work fluently with each other, which is why we haven't been as active, or winning for that matter. The fact is, you literally stood less than 10m away from me, and fucking potato'd.

Since when do gangs have to fight cartels to be badass? Jesus things have changed. Best part of gang life is raping eachother in random spots, hell even turfs because anything can happen. Cartels are the same thing over and over, which are fun fights, but you pretty much know what will happen before it does

T SPartan likes this
9 minutes ago, O/|/|3GA said:

Let's be real, the only reason you guys are able to even lift your weapon at a cartel is because all the good people / gangs left.

Go back 8 or 9 months and you would be getting thrashed consistently.

Anthony_, T SPartan, 0scar and 2 others like this
Just now, Parker said:

Let's be real, the only reason you guys are able to even lift your weapon at a cartel is because all the good people / gangs left.

Go back 8 or 9 months and you would be getting thrashed consistently.

agree'd.  Every gang would now-days honestly. I know of a handful of good players that could amount to what was, and none of them are in the same gangs. Maybe one or two here and there, but not many. I for one am not one of them

Big Bird, T SPartan and asiuxjau like this
20 minutes ago, O/|/|3GA said:

we do come see

21 minutes ago, explicit said:

You can't really talk after what happened in this video.

Additionally, you guys aren't anywhere close to as good as you say you are. Just saying. Big egos do not equal good gangs. 

Prove it at cartels, not on the forums.

Don't forget sucking some of primitive member's dicks because he wants them in Lawless 

T SPartan likes this

used to be non stop fights 24/7. Even if rebel was camped, people went to other rebels and came back.

now, people only fight if, no chopping rule is in effect, no donor killing, no killing at rebel, and god forbid you flank someone and shoot them from behind

dont talk shit in side either, someones feelings might get hurt and they refuse to fight.

to be honest 60 percent of you in the thread are cucks, stop talking to each other on the forums, go shoot each other in game.

10 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

used to be non stop fights 24/7. Even if rebel was camped, people went to other rebels and came back.

now, people only fight if, no chopping rule is in effect, no donor killing, no killing at rebel, and god forbid you flank someone and shoot them from behind

dont talk shit in side either, someones feelings might get hurt and they refuse to fight.

to be honest 60 percent of you in the thread are cucks, stop talking to each other on the forums, go shoot each other in game.

This-

AND MAKING FUCKING PLAYDATES....

asiuxjau and {BOA}Cole like this