Change log 7.5.1

bamf

18 hours ago, bamf said:

I don't accept your premise Jimmy.  The number of times those APD officers came back to a scene that they had no chance of "winning" other than by lethaling people one at a time was appalling.  It's that sort of mentality that drives newer players from servers - so I fixed it.  

@bamf You fixed nothing. The same thing can happen again, they just get paid less for it. Now the officers that play correctly are paying for it. Sometimes it's not the system it's broken, it's the officers. Discipline or remove the officers, problem solved.

Hanzo/Dirty Scrubz likes this
21 minutes ago, Frizzy said:

Although I see where Bamf is coming from with his response Midamaru I think it is naive to say that that  particular situation did not contribute to the fix of what was already supposed to be the way it is now. Just felt the need to point out the obvious kind of like you did to me :).

I would apply and try to explain it my way but look at us.. All debating on something ridiculous like that xD I'm just gonna log onto cop without big fat lethal paychecks and no new toys but still enjoy myself like always!

Wanna know how i do it? 

Frizzy likes this
Just now, Midamaru said:

I would apply and try to explain it my way but look at us.. All debating on something ridiculous like that xD I'm just gonna log onto cop without big fat lethal paychecks and no new toys but still enjoy myself like always!

Wanna know how i do it? 

Respect.

I do not know. How bro? Because you love the game. Because they fixed something that was not supposed to be the way it was anyways? Because it isn't a big deal?

Edited by Frizzy
Midamaru likes this
Just now, Midamaru said:
  Hide contents

I goof around with friends, roleplay and make other people happy by being a nice cop.

Fuck me right?!

No bro not fuck you! That is good we need more cops like that. That is why you and I got along when I started as a cadet! We are alike in that aspect and I expressed that to you a week or so ago when we were patrolling together! We NEED cops like you! 

Midamaru likes this
19 minutes ago, Phil. said:

@bamf You fixed nothing. The same thing can happen again, they just get paid less for it. Now the officers that play correctly are paying for it. Sometimes it's not the system it's broken, it's the officers. Discipline or remove the officers, problem solved.

The system has been flawed from day one. It promoted lethals instead of discouraging them.  This is a step in the right direction. 

2 minutes ago, Frizzy said:

No bro not fuck you! That is good we need more cops like that. That is why you and I got along when I started as a cadet! We are alike in that aspect and I expressed that to you a week or so ago when we were patrolling together! We NEED cops like you! 

Thanks :) however i think we're going off topic, this is a Civ vs Cop whine thread.

Frizzy likes this
41 minutes ago, Phil. said:

It was bugged you dense fuck.

Want 100% pay out? Down them and robo cop the shit out of them since it seems like you only want money.

Cop is literally a no risk, high reward faction. Pay 3k for an MX and you make it back 10x over. 

2 minutes ago, Parker said:

It was bugged you dense fuck.

Want 100% pay out? Down them and robo cop the shit out of them since it seems like you only want money.

Cop is literally a no risk, high reward faction. Pay 3k for an MX and you make it back 10x over. 

It still doesn't resolve the problem he was trying to fix you dense fuck. Please, read again what I wrote and to try comprehend it because you clearly didn't understand it. You must be one of the broken down syndrome officers I was talking about, I never said anything about out downing or robocping anyone. You have no idea how I play. Go fuck yourself.

To all cops who wants to nerf rebel and says rebels are op and it would be more balanced if u have MKs aswell, i'll have u all know that i run around with the AK 74u and well u still die, keep in mind i don't even have a scope on that :poop: 

Edit: ooh and one more thing i still kill rebels with that gun even though they have MK1,csat and C-Lite

Edited by Mahdizzle
Big Bird likes this
Just now, Phil. said:

It still doesn't resolve the problem he was trying to fix you dense fuck. Please, read again what I wrote and to try comprehend it because you clearly didn't understand it. You must be one of the broken down syndrome officers I was talking about, I never said anything about out downing or robocping anyone. You have no idea how I play. Go fuck yourself.

Listen career constable. I know you are trying to sound relevant but we know why all you retards are crying is because you can't lethal someone and get paid 100%.

It was bugged for the longest time and finally got fixed. It was not working as intended and now it is, less pay for lethaling discourages going back and playing for pick offs plus the patch gnashes is talking about to help this even more.

20 hours ago, Gnashes said:

Thank (unidentified APD officer) mostly. When he and his friends came back 8 times to slowly kill the entirety of the wanted people in FSA while Bamf was playing with them; it solidified the idea that lethals just pay too much. Especially when they're free.

Want to make money from criminals? Catch them.

Last time Me and the man Chris caught you guys, you and your boy Trilligy infiltrated our cop channel and started raging at us.................

Lethals > Tracers

Chris got blacklisted.

Big Bird, JIMBO and 0scar like this
17 minutes ago, Parker said:

Listen career constable. I know you are trying to sound relevant but we know why all you retards are crying is because you can't lethal someone and get paid 100%.

It was bugged for the longest time and finally got fixed. It was not working as intended and now it is, less pay for lethaling discourages going back and playing for pick offs plus the patch gnashes is talking about to help this even more.

BzEQWquIIAAlWHl.jpg

3 hours ago, Kajun said:

The reasoning was, several gang members were camping an illegal area.... There were 12+ cops on and around 8 of this gang...

Instead of actually trying to deploy any tactics, there were 2 (as gnashes put it "unnamed apd officers") who would try to sneak up there and pick off the high target bounties, with lethals, get killed re-spawn and repeat, this happened atleast 6 times.. They had default loadouts and were just buying lethals trying to farm bounties...

Oh bullshit, we went ONCE after restart and I died without downing/killing anyone, explicit was left in a 1v10+, they had a 50 cal, people on the hill sniping and RPGs/grenades being spammed, he lethaled one of them and died, we had NO intention of going back, we were grabbing meds in athira and the guy he lethaled was there, he hid his gun in his car, got rid of his debuff from getting revived by non medic then proceeds to drive away, pull out his MK1 and spray near our car then drive away, we pursue, he heads to coke pro, we get RPG'd 4 times, get sprayed at by a 50 cal and had 4 grenades thrown at us whilst having nothing but reeds as cover, we lethaled the 50 cal gunner, which is perfectly fine, ~25 minutes later we got an APB for one of their arrests, went with 4 people to pursue the APB and retrack it, 2 cadets myself and explicit, they still had people on the hills at this point sniping us the second we turn up, we take cover behind houses and request backup from the cops in kavala, the cops denied our backup request the 3rd time we asked for it because "fsa always do this", at this point we had probably died ~2 times each, I was left in a 1v10+, again, had rpgs launched at me like it was nothing, lethaled Gnashes whilst he was locked inside of his house, he instantly respawned and suicide vested my tower, explicit lethaled 4 people 500m+ away, I was last alive again and at this point a SGT was online and told us to pick off the guys with a bounty and leave, we did exactly that.

We did not go back with default loadouts, stop spewing shit when you weren't even there to see it yourself, I spent more on my coveralls/mx loadouts than we made in total from FSA that night.

They baited us to go back, we had an APB, we didn't go back 8+ times, as a group(2+) we went back 3 times, 2 times for the APB, 1 time for the routine check.

As for 10+ cops on vs 8 FSA, bull fucking shit, there was 7 cops online, 2 of which were cadets and couldn't lethal regardless and the rest were in kavala refusing to give backup.

fin.

Edited by Jimbo!
Kettles, Agent X, explicit and 4 others like this
2 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

Oh bullshit, we went ONCE after restart and I died without downing/killing anyone, explicit was left in a 1v10+, they had a 50 cal, people on the hill sniping and RPGs/grenades being spammed, he lethaled one of them and died, we had NO intention of going back, we were grabbing meds in athira and the guy he lethaled was there, he hid his gun in his car, got rid of his debuff from getting revived by non medic then proceeds to drive away, pull out his MK1 and spray near our car then drive away, we pursue, he heads to coke pro, we get RPG'd 4 times, get sprayed at by a 50 cal and had 4 grenades thrown at us whilst having nothing but reeds as cover, we lethaled the 50 cal gunner, which is perfectly fine, ~25 minutes later we got an APB for one of their arrests, went with 4 people to pursue the APB and retrack it, 2 cadets myself and explicit, they still had people on the hills at this point sniping us the second we turn up, we take cover behind houses and request backup from the cops in kavala, the cops refused back the 3rd time we asked for it because "fsa always do this", at this point we had probably died ~2 times each, I was left in a 1v10+, again, had rpgs launched at me like it was nothing, lethaled Gnashes whilst he was locked inside of his house, he instantly respawned and suicide vested my tower, explicit lethaled 4 people 500m+ away, I was last alive again and at this point a SGT was online and told us to pick off the guys with a bounty and leave, we did exactly that.

We did not go back with default loadouts, stop spewing shit when you weren't even there to see it yourself, I spent more on my coveralls/mx loadouts than we made in total from FSA that night.

They baited us to go back, we had an APB, we didn't go back 8+ times, as a group we went back3 times, 2 times for the APB, 1 time for the routine check.

As for 10+ cops on vs 8 FSA, bull fucking shit, there was 7 cops online, 2 of which were cadets and couldn't lethal regardless and the rest were in kavala refusing to give backup.

fin.

DAMN....and some truth comes out.

3 hours ago, Kajun said:

The reasoning was, several gang members were camping an illegal area.... There were 12+ cops on and around 8 of this gang...

Instead of actually trying to deploy any tactics, there were 2 (as gnashes put it "unnamed apd officers") who would try to sneak up there and pick off the high target bounties, with lethals, get killed re-spawn and repeat, this happened atleast 6 times.. They had default loadouts and were just buying lethals trying to farm bounties...

3 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

Oh bullshit, we went ONCE after restart and I died without downing/killing anyone, explicit was left in a 1v10+, they had a 50 cal, people on the hill sniping and RPGs/grenades being spammed, he lethaled one of them and died, we had NO intention of going back, we were grabbing meds in athira and the guy he lethaled was there, he hid his gun in his car, got rid of his debuff from getting revived by non medic then proceeds to drive away, pull out his MK1 and spray near our car then drive away, we pursue, he heads to coke pro, we get RPG'd 4 times, get sprayed at by a 50 cal and had 4 grenades thrown at us whilst having nothing but reeds as cover, we lethaled the 50 cal gunner, which is perfectly fine, ~25 minutes later we got an APB for one of their arrests, went with 4 people to pursue the APB and retrack it, 2 cadets myself and explicit, they still had people on the hills at this point sniping us the second we turn up, we take cover behind houses and request backup from the cops in kavala, the cops refused back the 3rd time we asked for it because "fsa always do this", at this point we had probably died ~2 times each, I was left in a 1v10+, again, had rpgs launched at me like it was nothing, lethaled Gnashes whilst he was locked inside of his house, he instantly respawned and suicide vested my tower, explicit lethaled 4 people 500m+ away, I was last alive again and at this point a SGT was online and told us to pick off the guys with a bounty and leave, we did exactly that.

They baited us to go back, we had an APB, we didn't go back 8+ times, as a group we went back3 times, 2 times for the APB, 1 time for the routine check.

fin.

With love, myself and @Jimbo!

xoxo

11 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

Oh bullshit, we went ONCE after restart and I died without downing/killing anyone, explicit was left in a 1v10+, they had a 50 cal, people on the hill sniping and RPGs/grenades being spammed, he lethaled one of them and died, we had NO intention of going back, we were grabbing meds in athira and the guy he lethaled was there, he hid his gun in his car, got rid of his debuff from getting revived by non medic then proceeds to drive away, pull out his MK1 and spray near our car then drive away, we pursue, he heads to coke pro, we get RPG'd 4 times, get sprayed at by a 50 cal and had 4 grenades thrown at us whilst having nothing but reeds as cover, we lethaled the 50 cal gunner, which is perfectly fine, ~25 minutes later we got an APB for one of their arrests, went with 4 people to pursue the APB and retrack it, 2 cadets myself and explicit, they still had people on the hills at this point sniping us the second we turn up, we take cover behind houses and request backup from the cops in kavala, the cops denied our backup request the 3rd time we asked for it because "fsa always do this", at this point we had probably died ~2 times each, I was left in a 1v10+, again, had rpgs launched at me like it was nothing, lethaled Gnashes whilst he was locked inside of his house, he instantly respawned and suicide vested my tower, explicit lethaled 4 people 500m+ away, I was last alive again and at this point a SGT was online and told us to pick off the guys with a bounty and leave, we did exactly that.

They baited us to go back, we had an APB, we didn't go back 8+ times, as a group(2+) we went back 3 times, 2 times for the APB, 1 time for the routine check.

fin.

0a1.jpg

Monster, Kajun, Sneaky and 1 other like this
8 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Oh really?

4bcec23a93e4fcb932c5725e92a17df8.png

Blue is you two dying, red is you killing FSA.

I don't see anything different to what I said, we went back for the apb, I said we went back as a group(2+), I never mentioned anything about going back individually or being defibed.

Could've sworn I killed more.

26 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

Oh bullshit, we went ONCE after restart and I died without downing/killing anyone.

You should read more than the first line, bud.

As for my comment on going back once after restart, that was because cops died to FSA right before the restart, you can guess where. 

Edited by Jimbo!
2 minutes ago, Kajun said:

Actually not me... not sure who that was, had nothing to do with me or my name...Al Ka Ha Jun was me...

Where ya been ShitWin... Sorry HotWings... haven't seen you on 2 in a while?

Been dealing with the results of a car accident IRL